Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Haha, this is a good thing

I agree holy poo poo. I'd buy one just to wear to a show.

edit: This for new page

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Hobo Clown posted:

Is there some reason to believe that these are real? There's dozens of fake wrestler accounts on Facebook & Twitter. I assume the same goes for Tinder, especially when it looks like one of them is just using what appears to be a screenshot from NXT.

Because these were just from some random person on twitter who wasn't even sure who the second one was. The Ryback one is of him in Titan Towers elevator and I find it weird that they would use Viktor's old indy name instead of his real name.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

I need this shirt in my life right now.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

From Halloween Havoc 96

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

I keep seeing the "make him look strong" thing referenced. Is this something that was said by someone in the company akin to the Del Rio "a big deal fairly quick" thing?

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Phenix Rising posted:

I keep seeing the "make him look strong" thing referenced. Is this something that was said by someone in the company akin to the Del Rio "a big deal fairly quick" thing?

On Punk's follow-up podcast w/Colt, he talks about how they wanted him to beat the Shield at TLC 2013, but to make sure that he "makes Roman look really strong."

Manny Suave
Apr 5, 2011

Fauxhawk Express posted:

On Punk's follow-up podcast w/Colt, he talks about how they wanted him to beat the Shield at TLC 2013, but to make sure that he "makes Roman look really strong."

It still astounds me how incredibly stupid the whole concept of that was, though I suppose at this point it shouldn't.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Fauxhawk Express posted:

You know I'm surprised that Punk didn't just try forcing them to book the Shield beat him in that match

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I totally forgot that this happened. What the gently caress.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

You know I'm surprised that Punk didn't just try forcing them to book the Shield beat him in that match

he did

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

achillesforever6 posted:

That was also the show he asked off months in advance to go to CJ Wilson's wedding, and he just wanted to gently caress off out of the building as fast as he could to get there.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

Wow. I'm gonna wear that to church.

Dancing Peasant
Jul 19, 2003

All this for stealing a piece of bread? :waycool:

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

I'm going to Wrestlemania and I'd legit wear this shirt at Levi's, where can I buy it?

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Not to mention that 1) nobody understood Punk's rebuttal that he should job if they want Roman to look so strong and 2) SEVERAL DIFFERENT PEOPLE KEPT GOING UP TO HIM AND SAYING THIS

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

Seriously tho all these shirts look like several bad conversations wherein you explain your shirt.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Seriously tho all these shirts look like several bad conversations wherein you explain your shirt.

Well yeah it's a wrestling shirt.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You'd have to be a fan of both Punk and Nakamura to get it, though I'm sure there's plenty of crossover. Otherwise most fans will probably just think it's a Reigns shirt.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Brock: "Hey, what's that on your shirt?"

Wiz: "Shirt?"

Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

lil jon posted:

IN THE STUDIO GETTING #TURNT WITH WALTER WHITE AND @HULKHOGAN #YEAHHHH

https://instagram.com/p/0E23DsPj2d/

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
I don't know why, but it irritates me that a figure would be signed and kept like that - even though there is really no other way to do it.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I like that Hogan heard the name Lil Jon and assumed it was a Make-A-Wish kid.

Charles Gnarwin fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Mar 11, 2015

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did Hogan ever wear the Wolfpac colours?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

wagnike2 posted:

I don't know why, but it irritates me that a figure would be signed and kept like that - even though there is really no other way to do it.

If you don't buy figures in groups of 3 you are not taking it serious enough. 1 to save 1 to play with and 1 to trade.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

flashy_mcflash posted:

Yeah, after the Fingerpoke when Nash and Hogan rejoined and Red became the main guys and White the B Team.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

flashy_mcflash posted:

In your heart you know the answer. Do you think hogan could let something be successful without him?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thauros posted:

Yeah, after the Fingerpoke when Nash and Hogan rejoined and Red became the main guys and White the B Team.

Ah yeah, that's true. A lot of that later post-Wolfpac NWO stuff tends to run together for me.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

flashy_mcflash posted:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

"Don't call the Hulkster old, brother!"
*wears a bandana that simulates a head of grey hair*

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Velma should be on the floor searching for her glasses. And her skirt.

ironcladfolly
May 22, 2007

Devil's Favorite Doggie

MiketheGreat posted:

I made a thing

So if there's some legit interest in this being a real shirt that you can wear, I can look into producing some. Just need to find a supplier that does double-sided shirts at a reasonable price. If I can find something for less than $30 per shirt (plus shipping from Canada) I'll keep y'all posted. Because I'm not gonna make you guys pay like $40 for a damned black t-shirt with a dumb joke on it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MiketheGreat posted:

So if there's some legit interest in this being a real shirt that you can wear, I can look into producing some. Just need to find a supplier that does double-sided shirts at a reasonable price. If I can find something for less than $30 per shirt (plus shipping from Canada) I'll keep y'all posted. Because I'm not gonna make you guys pay like $40 for a damned black t-shirt with a dumb joke on it.

Yeah I'd buy it. That's one more shirt right there.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MiketheGreat posted:

Keep it under 30 from Canadian to US and you have my money.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

Herr Tog posted:

Keep it under 30 from Canadian to US and you have my money.

Same.

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

MiketheGreat posted:

Try redbubble. You just upload the image files and pick the t-shirt brand/quality and they'll do the rest for you. I'm pretty sure they do double-sided shirts.

Edit: nevermind, apparently redbubble is one-sided.

heel turn fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Mar 12, 2015

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MiketheGreat posted:

Without looking into it too much, try http://www.zazzle.com/ and http://www.customink.com/. Custom Ink has really good customer service, I ended up making a one-time shirt for myself with them.

I believe both of them have "stores" you can set up for free on their site. Custom Ink will probably be more pricey.

Also Kanedog should probably be on a shirt. A black one.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Custom Ink is good. I've used them a few times to get one off shirts made for joke gifts or random stupid party poo poo and the quality is good. Price-wise they're probably on the higher end but their shirts seem to last longer without cracking and fading, etc. And like Wrasslermonkey said their customer service is really good should you have any questions or issues. Not having a minimum order size is also a plus of course.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
goons making a product and it either not selling or never coming to fruition is too common. leave at a funny design imo.

I hope there are edits that are of the monsters like the Creeper or the Ghost Astronaut

KungFu Grip fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Mar 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Hell yeah