Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

axolotl farmer posted:

lucas aside, that was actually interesting.

but physicists are a terrible looking bunch. please go outside once in a while.

thorium owns

i'm not 100% sure that LFTR is as viable as they claim, but it's at least something we should investigate because it has so many advantages over the uranium/plutonium cycle it's ridiculous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Jonny, where's the BBS? Basically I wait for you to host the BBS so that I have an excuse to piggyback off of your nostalgia and run YOSPOS/380.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Optimus_Rhyme posted:

Jonny, where's the BBS? Basically I wait for you to host the BBS so that I have an excuse to piggyback off of your nostalgia and run YOSPOS/380.

this is doable. its going to be magic. its just off an IP right now, i have work to do.

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Segmentation Fault posted:

Context: Paradox Interactive added a free "great women" DLC to Europa Universalis 4 in celebration of International Women's Day

Wiz owns

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

axolotl farmer posted:

lucas aside, that was actually interesting.

but physicists are a terrible looking bunch. please go outside once in a while.

physicists are the worst scientists

might as well be mathematicians for how useless they are

they can stay indoors and just starve and die and especially not procreate

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Context: Paradox Interactive added a free "great women" DLC to Europa Universalis 4 in celebration of International Women's Day

this is beautiful

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
http://i.imgur.com/MMhYzPw.gifv

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

good for him. did the discussion continue after that? i'd like to think the op had to walk away from his computer while smoldering from the :supaburn:

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

FMguru posted:

living in burbank or sherman oaks or van nuys or reseda or anywhere in the valley is an authentic epic fail experience in every possible way

don't let brody stevens hear you say that

yes

818 till i die

Optimus_Rhyme
Apr 15, 2007

are you that mainframe hacker guy?

Jonny 290 posted:

this is doable. its going to be magic. its just off an IP right now, i have work to do.

yase

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

wednesday afternoon motherfuckers

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Clockwork Sputnik posted:

but I have my own bar in north hollywood. and it doesn't epic fail. dozens of "goons" have "been" "there" and many still "visit" "us" regularly. you'll know you have found it if you see a twelve foot false "door". use the "other" one.

all "goons" get a draft/shot on me if I'm working. ask the bartenders for scott.

ps I love the valley

pps I have a garage as well as a parking space

ppps yeah, amberpos does not befit such a glorious parking space

pppps still not three olives

hey man dont get offended i was only talking about about the Pinapple Saloon whcih si probably the worst bar on earth

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
not bad

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

yosposting station spotted

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Kenny Logins posted:

yosposting station spotted

holy poo poo; i figured ronnie would never do anythiing mean to agrias. did he ask her out and get dumped or something?

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

i think you're reading too much into it

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
3d printing the sound of a fart

what an age we live in

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
http://i.imgur.com/LAOF0RM.gifv

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:stare:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sir DonkeyPunch
Mar 23, 2007

I didn't hear no bell

you're lucky rotor still isn't ik

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

this poo poo always blows me away because i cant imagine making art just through numbers an such and not by actually drawing things fries my brain :psyduck:

disclaimer: i am not entirely sure how people make those but im p. sure it doesnt involve actual drawing, which is about the only thing i can claim to be "good" at without lying out of my rear end

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

really old ansis would have been made by hand, then later block-based paintlike tools came bout with patellets and letter selectors and whatnot

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

d'awwwwwwww

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

really old ansis would have been made by hand, then later block-based paintlike tools came bout with patellets and letter selectors and whatnot

I used TheDraw back in the day to do some custom BBS screens for a board I was asst sysadmin on. It's still out there I think.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

gifv is haram

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

if you want to post a video, just post a video. if you want to post an animation or clip, post a gif or apng. christ.

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

duTrieux. posted:

if you want to post a video, just post a video. if you want to post an animation or clip, post a gif or apng. christ.

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

there isnt a y-axis big enough

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cheese-cube posted:

there isnt a y-axis big enough

PS. Love the cabin
Dec 30, 2011
Bee Lincoln

diet pepsi tastes better than alcohol anyway

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

sorry, i cant read that graph through the stacks of rotting Keystone Light boxes

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

when the weed hit u

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

when the weed hit u

what the gently caress kind of weed you smoking brah

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan