Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flectarn
May 29, 2013
Anybody else getting a plain black screen when trying to get online? Specifically Xbone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

I'm trying to reach level 6 in the hopes that the character appearance glitch still works so I can fix the hosed-up hideous eyeballs of celebrity news personality Buffy Wang. I'd really appreciate it if someone would carry me through a couple of missions, PSN: mr_dread

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

My armored Kuruma is not showing up in the iFruit app. I am mildly annoyed.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
How much is the Savage (Hind) and what unlocks it? The minigun has a higher RPM than the ordinary ones and it squirts out rockets so well I'm thinking it could be something for missions.

And is it normal for everywhere to treat you like a reborn Hitler with measles and ebola if you have a bounty on you? Can't get masks or LCS. Time to restart online again
e: yeah two full GTA5 restarts solved it

Ghosts n Gopniks fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Mar 12, 2015

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Slim Killington posted:

A lot of people reported various car disappearances out of their garages too, I guess the Dukes specifically was missing for a lot of people who owned one.

My Dukes was gone yesterday but came back today. DO NOT call the mechanic to deliver it, that apparently deletes it forever.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Looking to do some heisting tonight. If someone doesn't mind a heisting newbie, invite me in! PSN: bisticlz

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I'm also down to heist but I don't have the cash to front anything.

Also i want to beat them in order. (curse you prison break)

psn: kinjirotadokoro

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Need someone to run the prison heist right now on Xbone. Gt's are Beastie Bomber and Matazar.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Slim Killington posted:

Late Night Crew for life

:hfive: Hah, tried getting this shot last night but couldn't fat-finger my screencap share button fast enough. Was it you or Malice that chimed in with the well timed ♫ Cool guys don't look at explosions ♫ ? :v:

I'll be home around 10:20pm (pdt) tonight. Got practice after work.

Bear in the Woods
Jun 1, 2013
Managed somehow to stumble through the Humane Labs Heist with pubbies, bought me a HVY Insurgent and some other toys (didnt get the hydra, is that a setup unlock?) to hold me over until the servers are more stable.

Xbone GT: RedAbaddon if anyone wants to add, though I'll be somewhat busy the next couple days

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Any PS4 goons around for a heist? Gonna try the Fleeca heist to start unless someone has a heist with room for one more.

PSN Whodares86

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.
Ready, willing and able for PS3 heisting here. IM_GROCKI

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -
So if I'm working on the bonuses for doing all the heists, in order, with the same 3 other dudes... if I help out with someone else's heists while my original crew is offline or whatever, will that screw with/up my progression on the original bonus?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

I think it does. I tried joining one of those people in this thread asking for help and it immediately spat a "DOING THIS poo poo WILL RESET 'ALL IN ORDER' CONTINUE???" warning at me.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Policenaut posted:

I think it does. I tried joining one of those people in this thread asking for help and it immediately spat a "DOING THIS poo poo WILL RESET 'ALL IN ORDER' CONTINUE???" warning at me.

Yeah got that too. Oh well. I dont think it eliminates you from ever getting the accomplishment. Will just need to organize a weekend of it or something

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Crap, I'm sorry gileaexile(sp?), the game up and crashed right in the middle of a cutscene. :( :rockstar:

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

geeves posted:

Yeah got that too. Oh well. I dont think it eliminates you from ever getting the accomplishment. Will just need to organize a weekend of it or something

God drat... shotgunning all (five?) hesists out in a row would take... a while. I mean, that's cool but... pheeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooow.

Policenaut posted:

Alright well, I'm still where we left off last night. Waiting for you and Digi and Otis.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

geeves posted:

When my housemate and I traded off hosting the intro heist I got the same message as well. Does this mean the host would have to be the same guy for each heist?

In any case, since I work so late during the week I'd be down for a weekend marathon.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

bisticles posted:

Looking to do some heisting tonight. If someone doesn't mind a heisting newbie, invite me in! PSN: bisticlz

Me...me! I will be on around in a few.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

bisticles posted:

Sent you an invite. With the other guy maybe well have all four?

Eds
May 25, 2007

Gonna host the first heist on xbone now if anyone's keen. GT misterway.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I think the weekend's my best bet too, just 'cause I work 9 to 5 (on a good day) Monday through Friday and every other work week I have to take a trip to Bumblefuck and don't even have PS4 access :( Also GTAO might be stable by then haha just kidding.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Duke Chin posted:

I'll be home around 10:20pm (pdt) tonight. Got practice after work.

I should be home from work by then. Of course, it's all dependent on Mizer being on since we'd have to roll Humane Labs all over again if I host.

vvv About 4 hours from now, or so.

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 12, 2015

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

I'm online right now doing the new Rebel glitch to fast track my way to Heist swag, I just gotta figure out what that time is in my time zone of Eastern.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Slim Killington posted:

I should be home from work by then. Of course, it's all dependent on Mizer being on since we'd have to roll Humane Labs all over again if I host.

Hah I haven't even done Prison Break yet on my side; I've just worked off of Mizer's heists thus far.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
computer boys, i'm here to heist with you on the ps4. psn is ItheAwittN

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Policenaut posted:

I'm online right now doing the new Rebel glitch to fast track my way to Heist swag, I just gotta figure out what that time is in my time zone of Eastern.

10:20pm PDT = 1:20am Your crazy northern hinterland time.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

The rebel glitch still works right? need to buy a regular kuruma

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

hiddenriverninja posted:

The rebel glitch still works right? need to buy a regular kuruma

I'm doing it right now! Hopefully it will work when you try it.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I think they fixed it. The price still says 26000 but it charges 72k

Are there 3 people on ps4 who can help me finish heist 3? Mics mandatory

Edit: they broke it in a different way. Just putting the wheels on with no horn the thing sells for 29k. An hour ago it was 14k

Powershift fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Mar 12, 2015

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Powershift posted:

I think they fixed it. The price still says 26000 but it charges 72k

Are there 3 people on ps4 who can help me finish heist 3? Mics mandatory
If you're doing the exploit, make sure you don't enter any other LSC menus than necessary. Entering the list of chrome wheel types for example, will cause the price of the Sad Trombone to jump up to ~70k. Restarting the game should reset it to 0.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It would take some serious dedication to make a few million doing this, I've done it up to $350k and it's like pulling teeth.

edit: So apparently there are now smuggler planes to shoot down that appear like armored cars, with a server notification and a red plane icon. I wonder what it drops/gives.

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Mar 12, 2015

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

gibbed posted:

If you're doing the exploit, make sure you don't enter any other LSC menus than necessary. Entering the list of chrome wheel types for example, will cause the price of the Sad Trombone to jump up to ~70k. Restarting the game should reset it to 0.

Yup. That fixed it. There still might be some way to break it for more money

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It's not bad money, it's just the repetitive process that makes it kinda unbearable.

I've gotten a single sale down to 3 minutes, from driving it to LSC to getting back to my garage for the next. So 20 times in an hour, at $34k each, $680k for an hour of driving back and forth.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

Slim Killington posted:

edit: So apparently there are now smuggler planes to shoot down that appear like armored cars, with a server notification and a red plane icon. I wonder what it drops/gives.

Yeah I had Trevor notify me of one of those last night and by the time I was just getting to an aircraft capable of shooting it down it had already disappeared. Looks like ya gotta be quick.

I am totally down for R* adding more random poo poo like this and VIP targets and armored trucks and crate drops in free roam. Random rear end events are fun. Some sort of Strangers and Freaks++ in GTAO free roam could go a long way.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

Slim Killington posted:

It's not bad money, it's just the repetitive process that makes it kinda unbearable.

I've gotten a single sale down to 3 minutes, from driving it to LSC to getting back to my garage for the next. So 20 times in an hour, at $34k each, $680k for an hour of driving back and forth.
Use the Greenwich Parkway garage, near the LSC next to the airport. ~30 second drive from garage to LSC (turn left when exiting garage, straight ahead until the wall, turn right follow the wall and smash through the fence).

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

gibbed posted:

Use the Greenwich Parkway garage, near the LSC next to the airport. ~30 second drive from garage to LSC (turn left when exiting garage, straight ahead until the wall, turn right follow the wall and smash through the fence).

I'm using the Exceptionalists' Way garage, basically the same thing.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
So... was it worth the wait?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Slim Killington posted:

The 1.25 mil shark card is 20 bucks, so you're working for 10 bucks an hour. Below minimum wage in Canada. For video game money.

Might as well get a job and buy a shark card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Hey did you ever get that stealth mission done? The four of us got that poo poo down to a science last night.

• Locked thread