Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Brainwrong posted:

According to this linky here to the Twitters, Guido Van Der Fawkes is now threatening to seize Sauber's assets if they don't let him drive.

Good for him

First, seize all assets from that crooked mismanaged team. Then, announce your (or your wife's dad's) new team, Schnauber F1. Re-hire all non-management personnel, and ... well, continue to lose in style, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

gret posted:

Did Mercedes make both Lewis and Nico switch helmet schemes since they both used to have yellow helmets?

Oh was that really the reason? I think Nico's all black one looks good, honestly can't remember what he had before that.

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)

Sebastian Vettel posted:

I love Formula One. All this story needs is for Bernie to find some self serving "solution" to the problem and it'll be perfect.

Yes.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Tsaedje posted:

It's 6 hours until the season starts and we don't even know which drivers are going to race on Sunday, I love F1.

If anyone still wants to do put their predictions for the WCC Predictions spreadsheet, today is the last day.

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Put that and hornyhorner.jpg in the new thread's OP, to show newcomers what F1 is all about.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Tsaedje posted:

Wow that is really, really subtle.

Unlike Jense's helmet, which rules

Jenson's helmet is loving awesome. End communication.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Doc Morbid posted:

Put that and hornyhorner.jpg in the new thread's OP, to show newcomers what F1 is all about.

Flavio in a thong and Coulthard in drag

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Tsaedje posted:

Flavio in a thong and Coulthard in drag

Richard Branson in drag :stonk:

that still gives me nightmares

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

It could have been worse, Branson could have won that bet. Tony Fernandes in drag :gonk::gonk:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Tsaedje posted:

On the other hand, Alonso can crack nuts with his beefy neck muscles

Alonso is dead.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i really respected Mild Seven Renault's philosophy of constantly trying to be the most euro-trashy team in all of motorsport

e)

Feels Villeneuve fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Mar 12, 2015

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Skarsnik posted:

He does have a sneaky #1 on the side of his helmet, but says 44 on the top

e: oh god the back :ughh:

Not his best

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Alain Post posted:

i really respected Mild Seven Renault's philosophy of constantly trying to be the most euro-trashy team in all of motorsport

e)

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

I had no idea my girlfriend met Alonso

Funzo
Dec 6, 2002

Please tell me these pics are going in the OP for the new thread.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

The new OP is gonna be four pages long. And I'm totally ok with that

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012
In other news, tickets for the Mexico Grand Prix are practically sold out, only a few remaining for the worst seats. They practically sold out in the first 20 minutes of the pre-purchase and the sale for all public.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

El Chingon posted:

In other news, tickets for the Mexico Grand Prix are practically sold out, only a few remaining for the worst seats. They practically sold out in the first 20 minutes of the pre-purchase and the sale for all public.

drat there's going to be no one at COTA.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

gret posted:

drat there's going to be no one at COTA.

Why not?

Man, if I had the time and money going to both would be loving awesome. I'm sure a lot of people will.

El Chingon
Oct 9, 2012

poopzilla posted:

Why not?

Man, if I had the time and money going to both would be loving awesome. I'm sure a lot of people will.

Many mexicans fly or drive to Austin as it is the closest location for an F1 event.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

El Chingon posted:

Many mexicans fly or drive to Austin as it is the closest location for an F1 event.

Yeah, I know. But I think the people who go to Austin will likely also go to Mexico City. The races are back to back and not that far apart.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Sebastian Vettel posted:

I love Formula One. All this story needs is for Bernie to find some self serving "solution" to the problem and it'll be perfect.
I like to imagine every conversation Bernie's had in his life started with "Look, why don't you give me some money?"

What the gently caress.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

What the gently caress.

Ballin' that's what.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Goddamn right. I know what I'm getting airbrushed on the back of my motorcycle helmet.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

Your hand?

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Him driving around Monaco with his dog and his hand?

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
No, it would be Lewis and my hand riding a motorcycle. It's not a car helmet ffs.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Would the implication be that Lewis is your dog or that you jerk Lewis off?

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
So apparently the new helmet design rule allows for one off changes for charity designs, so Vettel just needs to come up with 19 different worthy causes

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Tsaedje posted:

So apparently the new helmet design rule allows for one off changes for charity designs, so Vettel just needs to come up with 19 different worthy causes

When I think about Formula 1 charities are definitely one of the first things that come to mind.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

How many "charities" does Bernie have set up?

Ghost of Mussolini
Jun 26, 2011

Tsaedje posted:

1) The Fernando Alonso memorial fund

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

"The church is a charity, right?" - Lewis Hamilton

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Oh wow they've just updated f1.com. They've fixed the session timing thing, but uhh... go have a look at it

dirtyfrog
Apr 15, 2003

The Fantastic Fapping Frog

Tsaedje posted:

Oh wow they've just updated f1.com. They've fixed the session timing thing, but uhh... go have a look at it

Free trial of the new "premium" service. £2.99 a month thereafter.

http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/f1-live.html

Not expecting Bernie to have provided anything more powerful than a Speccy 48k to power it all, so doubt it'll work as advertised this weekend...

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Tsaedje posted:

looks great

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Tsaedje posted:

What the gently caress is happening

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

poopzilla posted:

What the gently caress is happening

Right click is no longer disabled! Guess someone hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/