Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Zero Bark Thirty

:thurman:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

holocaust bloopers posted:

N4I, please make this my avatar tia

Resize that poo poo

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Resize that poo poo

What size do you need?

Zero Bark Thirty for text.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Zero Bark Thirty

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
N4I, here ya go.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lazy Reservist posted:

Son, we live in a world that has couches, and those couches have to be guarded by dogges with bones. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Cat? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Dogiago, and you curse the Dogge Corps. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Dogiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that couch, you need me on that couch. We use words like good dogge, pettes, belly rubs. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a catte who rises and sleeps under the rawhide of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a chew toy, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a drat what you think you are entitled to.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Zero Bark Thirty

Its beautiful

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Zero Bark Thirty

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

This one is a candidate for the "Dog or Operator Beard?" game.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

gently caress zero bark thirty as the text, that's a username.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I know im late, but i just remembered I have a unit cap in here and wanted to post this cuz why not

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

This one is a candidate for the "Dog or Operator Beard?" game.

In this case it's both.

FiestaDePantalones
May 13, 2005

Kicked in the pants by TFLC
I've severely neglected the 'stein pictures, mainly because I'm lazy and he rarely stops moving.

http://imgur.com/njDFFZE

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Crossposting.

Hail dogge satan.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Master Bateman posted:

Crossposting.

Hail dogge satan.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a pale mount; and he who sat on it had the name Dogge; and Hell followed with him. Authority was given to Dogge over a fourth of the earth, to kill with tooth and with ferocious bark and with kibble farts and by the dry humping of the beasts of the earth.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a pale mount; and he who sat on it had the name Dogge; and Hell followed with him. Authority was given to Dogge over a fourth of the earth, to kill with tooth and with ferocious bark and with kibble farts and by the dry humping of the beasts of the earth.

hail dogge satan

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Master Bateman posted:

Crossposting.

Hail dogge satan.

http://mix96buffalo.com/files/2013/05/POD.gif

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Nice! posted:

gently caress zero bark thirty as the text, that's a username.

Holly bloops that could probably be a thing...

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Holly bloops that could probably be a thing...

Nah. Av and text please.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones

Master Bateman posted:

Crossposting.

Hail dogge satan.

Want to pette dogge Satan

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/braUUyT.webm

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Thinking about getting Monty a partner in crime.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Friend just sent me this.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znM9YD2J3Cw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I0fwedAKjs

Obligatory (this one needs sound)

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

Friend just sent me this.

boop that nose!

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

:3: :3: :3: :3: :3:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xds8pp3ASk

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

ElMaligno posted:

Today I had to do one of the hardest decisions in my life. Magy, the dog I posted earlier, underwent an exploratory surgery today and the vet discovered cancer in her bladder. Instead of going the aggressive route my family decided to go the humane route. The vet discovered that the cancer was extending further in the body, bladder and urethra so humanly putting her to sleep saved her from months and months of agonizing pain. My family also decided to have the clinic dispose of her body, I signed all the paperwork so it was actually my decision.

I want to cry and feel miserable, but here I am misty eyed and feeling nothing and numb as gently caress.

gently caress this gay earth and pet your dogs.

I am sorry for your loss. :(

Keep your chin up. Your dog had a boss life with loving friends with many pettes, was already suffering and you saved her a lot of pain.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Without devolving into PI type retardedness, what is the food of choice you feed your dogges?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Lazy Reservist posted:

Without devolving into PI type retardedness, what is the food of choice you feed your dogges?

*the sound of multiple rifles echo, 20 laser dots appear beneath this post*

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

*the sound of multiple rifles echo, 20 laser dots appear beneath this post*

Blue on blue! Don't shoot!

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lazy Reservist posted:

We have used Science Diet for probably 20 years. The dogges have always seemed to like it and they've always maintained healthy weight with it.

Gets expensive (for dog food), I suppose, but we've always treated our dogs like our kids. I wouldn't feed my kid crap food, so wouldn't do that to my dogge either.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Tide posted:

We have used Science Diet for probably 20 years. The dogges have always seemed to like it and they've always maintained healthy weight with it.

Gets expensive (for dog food), I suppose, but we've always treated our dogs like our kids. I wouldn't feed my kid crap food, so wouldn't do that to my dogge either.

We do science diet too. Roscoe was fed that when he was at the rescue, and we just kept it up.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Presentation went over extremely well today. The class adored Roscoe and Delta Dogge.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?

Sugartime Jones
Natural Balance.

Recommended by our shelter and our vet.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Lazy Reservist posted:

Monty has been on Blue Wilderness since the day I got him. He'll be on puppy food for about five more months and then I'll probably just stick with the adult Blue Wilderness.

He loving loves the stuff.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
We do Castor and Pollux Organix here.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Lazy Reservist posted:

Just try to avoid cereal/wheat content they can't really digest, it's just more poop to scoop up needlessly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frank eats Authority brand from petsmart and loving loves it over Blue :confused:

Local vet recommended it and he's never had a problem, even switched the cats to Authority, hairballs are non-existent now, stopped putting on weight. I have no idea why he didn't like Blue, but he loves this poo poo so whatever. He'll be starting a science diet mix this weekend though, since I can't exactly just wander into any old grocery store on the way and find Authority. His trail diet is going to be absurd, pretty well anticipating well over a pound a day dry food shaken with a tablespoon or so of peanut oil at each meal. Regular meal times with us and raw hides or pig ears for snack breaks.

He'd gotten sick off some high-brow brand puppy food when he was still a puppy, and the cats had been sick before from Eukanuba. I don't know about you guys, but after I cut open a new bag and dump them in their respective food bins, I keep the bags around for a week or two, just so if they get sick, I have the lot numbers. Frank kills a 30 pound bag a month, the two cats kills 15 pounds or so a month between them. Hungry loving monsters, man.