Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I_Socom
Jul 18, 2007

A great ride that requires finesse and effort to get the best out of it.

I've finally picked up a PS4 headset, so will be up for a full weekend of heisting. I'm in the UK but happy to play with whoever as long as I'm awake! Need to do all the heists so up for whatever, PSN is Snappy_Sam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?
On Xbone for the next few hours if anyone wants to heist. I can front them.

GT Matazar

Edit: phone keyboard...

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

Honestly not too bad a performance by the Casco.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDZw043FeZU

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
A somewhat lesser performance by the Savage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFCTbuvV4vU

The Guardian just cuts through traffic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dv2TD5WfuI

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Okay, small update the Casco seems to have the exact same top speed and traction profile as the Coquette Classic, and they basically mirror each other over a mile drag, consistently finishing within .1 seconds of each other with the Casco having the edge. It straight crushes the Monroe, Stinger and Pigalle in acceleration.

On top of that it seems to have a huge edge in handling while still having good balance. It basically seems that its a new champ in class, or at very least competitive with the Z, unless there is something I have completely overlooked.

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.

gibbed posted:

Exploit that works post-patch: purchasing offroad stock Amazon rims will cause the SUV chrome Fagorme rims to be purchased as well, set to Fagorme for free after purchasing Amazon. ~$32k profit with Rusty Rebel.

Haha good grief, just tested it. I just filled my 3rd garage with high-value cars off the street to get some sort of emergency income, but I guess I'll replace all those with rebels and start adding wheels. Someone staying idle in his session forever!

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Tonight I am hosting heisting again provided that any of you shows up.

8:00 PM Eastern (GMT -5), heist #3 (DANGERRRRR ZWN) from the beginning on :siren:PS4:siren:

1. titties (PSN: mr_dread)
3. Thaxxas
4. OnimaruXLR

I don't care if you are bad at game, I will be your refuge and your solace.

Don't be afraid

only shoot the mans and nothing more

i will care for you my dove, my light, my precious larcenous soul

join my heist you loving dickbags

titties fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Mar 13, 2015

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Handsome Ralph posted:

I was wondering why when I kept asking people what was going on I wasn't getting any responses. It worked out though cause landing that loving plane with all those cops was a breeze thanks to whoever was flying the Buzzard and the other two getting in the plane ASAP (even if I had to make a go around). :patriot:

Oh good, so it wasn't just me.

Yeah, I hopped in the plane right away, then when you came back around I tried hopping out to cover, but apparently you're trapped inside it. Not having anyway to coordinate during the shootout in the prison was a bitch though.

Edit: There's no way not to trigger the guards after you stop the bus in the prison, right?

Bondematt fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Mar 13, 2015

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

HiriseSoftware posted:

Yeah I tested it out just now and confirmed it's fixed :( Don't have experience with the gang cars since I have a PS3 but that's too bad.

Gang cars are in PS3. Chrome dubstas and those yellow/blue Sandkings are not.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Bondematt posted:

Edit: There's no way not to trigger the guards after you stop the bus in the prison, right?

That's correct.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
I'm happy I bought my Savage the moment I could.

Thaxxas
Dec 17, 2010

titties posted:

Tonight I am hosting heisting again provided that any of you shows up.

8:00 PM Eastern (GMT -5), heist #3 (DANGERRRRR ZWN) from the beginning on :siren:PS4:siren:

2. (reserved for Cute as heck)
3. you
4. OnimaruXLR

Don't be afraid

Sign me up, PSN Thaxxas

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Thaxxas posted:

Sign me up, PSN Thaxxas

titties posted:

3. Thaxxas
4. OnimaruXLR

Don't be afraid

One spot left b/c even though we're internet girlfriends Cute as heck is ignoring me. BUFFY WANG IS YOUR HOOKUP HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME and also post itt if you want the final spot

E: tonight, though, I'm not taking a cut that is less than the setup costs yall can suck it

Final Fantasy Football
Oct 3, 2006

titties posted:

One spot left b/c even though we're internet girlfriends Cute as heck is ignoring me. BUFFY WANG IS YOUR HOOKUP HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME and also post itt if you want the final spot
I'll join. PSN joeyjoeshabadoo

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'll heist with any old motherfucker this evening, I am "niceboyonline" on the Play's Station 4 console

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Are Heists good? Need to know whether there's something to look forward to other than the tsunami of exploits that'll come with the PC version.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

ijyt posted:

Are Heists good? Need to know whether there's something to look forward to other than the tsunami of exploits that'll come with the PC version.

Yeah they're a real game changer.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

have the servers stabled out?

I think im gonna try out heists tonight. Im excited!!

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I'm hearing a different version of Morcheeba "Tape Loop", is that a new addition with heists? Also no the servers still suck lmao

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

BitBasher posted:

Okay, small update the Casco seems to have the exact same top speed and traction profile as the Coquette Classic, and they basically mirror each other over a mile drag, consistently finishing within .1 seconds of each other with the Casco having the edge. It straight crushes the Monroe, Stinger and Pigalle in acceleration.

On top of that it seems to have a huge edge in handling while still having good balance. It basically seems that its a new champ in class, or at very least competitive with the Z, unless there is something I have completely overlooked.

And sold, gonna go online right now and buy one. Thanks BitBasher.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
I'll be on PS3 for heists at 7pm central time (about 1hr 40minutes from now). Let me know if you want to join. PSN is santanotreal.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I'm also going to try and run the third heist - whatever the hell it is.

I'll be on around 8:30 est. PS4 - cashcamden99

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Im making a rare appearance if anyone gives a poo poo. I'd like to see what the fuss is all about.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Kelly posted:

If, for some reason, Craptacular can't run the 4th heist tonight, I'll join you.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I'll be on all night and willing to help out whoever, just send an invite.

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Mar 13, 2015

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Im making a rare appearance if anyone gives a poo poo. I'd like to see what the fuss is all about.

Sir, you are most definitely welcome! We need more poo poo players who keep their place by providing entertainment!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Kelly posted:

Sign me up, homie.(Gary)

Cute as heck
Nov 6, 2011

:h:Cutie Pie Swag~:h:

titties posted:

E: tonight, though, I'm not taking a cut that is less than the setup costs yall can suck it

i'm a fat gay retard who doesn't sleep i havent been ignoring you bb i swear

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

omg chael crash posted:

Sign me up, homie.(Gary)

Awesome - glad you're in!

Lasagna you and Matt are also welcome. :rolleye:

Wee Bairns...if he is afoot also expressed an interest of jumping in.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

geeves posted:

If, for some reason, Craptacular can't run the 4th heist tonight, I'll join you.

I'll be on at ~7pm CDT or so for #4.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

My first attempt at Prison Break was done with an entirely Spanish-speaking team--my Spanish is fairly fuckin rudimentary. The demo guy kept getting killed :(

en1125
Jul 3, 2006
I have a very specific goal...and that is to have no goals.
I gotta say I think my favorite addition in this update is that the first screen of jobs are all of the same type, with a random option thrown in there. Nothing worse than getting a good run of contact missions with a good group going only to end up with nothing but races and deathmatch to ruin the fun.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

A bunch of us used to just pick a parachuting, never deploy it, and race to the ground

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

My first attempt at Prison Break was done with an entirely Spanish-speaking team--my Spanish is fairly fuckin rudimentary. The demo guy kept getting killed :(

I jumped into part of the prison break setup with some pubbies and had to quit. No one had mics, and one of the guys kept pulling his gun out at the police station and starting a firefight while I was still in there. I knew I was in trouble from the get go because one of them kept trying to run me over as soon as we walked outside the apartment.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kelly posted:

Awesome - glad you're in!

Lasagna you and Matt are also welcome. :rolleye:

Wee Bairns...if he is afoot also expressed an interest of jumping in.

I'm interested, indeed. I'll try to be on a bit earlier.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Slim Killington posted:

A somewhat lesser performance by the Savage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFCTbuvV4vU

Not captured here: Our laughter and my shame. But hey, at least I did I barrel roll.
(hey, I'm still getting used to how fat'n'heavy the Savage is okay ---PULL UP WOOP WOOP PULL UP--- )

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

titties posted:

Memememeemememememememememememememe. quim_reaper_RIP. Unless it's full in which case pfffft I don't even like heists

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Same

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

When I get the call for Heists 3 tonight, who wants in? I'll be on around 9PDT and i promise to stick to this list!

PS4

1. kinjirotadokoro

Alts:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cka
May 3, 2004
nevermind, other plans came up!

cka fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Mar 14, 2015

• Locked thread