Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Are we still in FP or in qualifying?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Alain Post posted:

Can't edit the spreadsheet unless I'm an idiot.

Oh I guess they closed it. My bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Are we still in FP or in qualifying?

Practice

Qualy is in a few hours

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

http://gppredictor.com/league/join/id/54f4796d00aa64a25c60049a/code/6ff609f7e4bce769943157b92b2aacba

GP Predictor - Get in before Quali

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

keevo posted:

Oh I guess they closed it. My bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I desperately want to make predictions.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Serious question. If manor don't run in quali will the Q1 still be bottom 5 drivers? So anyone below 15th is out?

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Giedo wouldn't have spun.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

1500quidporsche posted:

McLaren Honda is probably the closest we'll get to seeing a British Leyland F1 team. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Ahem

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch

freeranger posted:

Serious question. If manor don't run in quali will the Q1 still be bottom 5 drivers? So anyone below 15th is out?

Sky just answered this; Manor are officially entered so if they don't get on the track they'll be classified as 19th and 20th and eliminated (and will also DNQ since if they don't run they'll obviously not be in the 107%). Manor might have installed the latest Linux kernel by then though, we'll see!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Format your images. The BL logo burned my loving retinas out.

The Sauber looks like poo poo.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

I wonder how long it will be before Dan and Danii will go and kick Sainz and Verstappen out of the Torro Rosso cars and use them instead of the lovely Red Bulls.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

According to Sky Honda have 9 tokens to develop their engines this year

Dunno if that means much to anyone!

fuseshock
Aug 7, 2010

IceAgeComing posted:

Thank god they are on pace with the Red Bulls! (just kidding McLaren is poo poo)

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

IceAgeComing posted:

It doesn't, Honda's strategy was to strap in a 1980s Civic engine in then completely rebuild it on reliability when they feel like it.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Vettel splitting the Mercs, energy drink company fixed driver's car to cheap out on contract and preserve the supremacy of the brand READ THE TEA LEAVES PEOPLE :tinfoil:

gently caress yeah, Vettel splitting the Mercs :toot:

Maybe it'll be a TWO team race!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Sebastian Vettel is well on the way to being a Scud legend. Love the guy. Raikkonen is trash but might be a decent B-driver.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I predict last row for MAG and BUT.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

IceAgeComing posted:

From what Sky said, it takes three tokens to change the piston design, but only one for the MGU.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Alain Post posted:

Raikkonen is trash but might be a decent B-driver.

Someone in Ferarri has to piss him off first before the full Finnish ruthless passive aggression kicks in.

Shouldn't take long.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Human Grand Prix posted:

I predict last row for MAG and BUT.

What a crazy prediction.

I'm predicting Button's car catches fire in Q1.

IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

Will Stephens will put Manor on the pole and then say the real reason they didn't run because they were carpetbagging

Strong Mouse
Jun 11, 2012

You disrespect us. You drag corpses around. You steal, and you hurt feelings!

RRRRRRRAAAAARGH!

Prepare to die!
Wait. What the gently caress happened this off-season that put Vettel in a Ferrari? I don't know what's happening now. I knew I should have payed attention to the thread.

Also, who's Manor?

azflyboy
Nov 9, 2005

Strong Mouse posted:

Wait. What the gently caress happened this off-season that put Vettel in a Ferrari? I don't know what's happening now. I knew I should have payed attention to the thread.

Vettel announced he was leaving Red Bull for Ferrari at the end of last season. The Ferrari seat may have opened up because Alonso's people played a little too much hardball with Ferrari trying to get another contract, which let them sign Vettel and sent Alonso to McLaren.

Manor is basically Marussia, which was bought by a couple of people with more money than common sense, but because the team was supposed to be liquidated at auction until a few months ago, they did no testing, and are frantically assembling their cars in Australia to try and get them ready.

azflyboy fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Mar 14, 2015

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
I have nothing else to watch so I'm already on Sky watching their expose on Sauber and Ericcson.

He seems like an alright guy but god doesn't he beat out Max for punchable faces.

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

Strong Mouse posted:

Also, who's Manor?

After a season of exploding or to his word at least underperforming cars and what was rumored to be a lowball contract offer there was a mutual "gently caress off."

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Fernando is smugger than you. Can you confirm you understand that message?
"Manor will not be out for qualiying"- manor sporting director and president Doug Dougson

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Martin is gray. Much like the presidency, F1 reporting takes it's toll.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

aequalis posted:

"Manor will not be out for qualiying"- manor sporting director and president Doug Dougson

Surely there is a warez site they can get the CD hack for the Ferrari engine. Or a trainer.

Imagine starting up the car to the sounds of early 90s Amiga demo/trainer music

RaZ0r 1911 sez "hi 2 bernie"

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
woot woot!

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

The Spanish feed here in the US is making GBS threads all over Honda right now, and I enjoy it

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Anyone else notice the FOM graphic said Marussia when showing the Manor drivers on the pit wall?

And Our Lewis :britain: smashing the kaut cheats time.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Toro Rosso in 3rd and 6th in Q1 :stare:

Also that wolf whistle

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol McLaren back row.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ShitClaren Hondumb.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

What a terrible team

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
Ahahahahah. Even Sauber isn't as garbage as them.

aequalis
Aug 11, 2010

Smug smile from Peter "Sauber" Sauber

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
Jensen currently thinking why didn't I retire :(

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

looking forward for the fight for 9th place between McLaren and Manor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

I expect Alonso is chomping at the bit to get in that car.

• Locked thread