Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

Hey you know who's scum? The dude with the role ninjuggernaut, King Burgundy. Let's lynch us a real scum ##vote King Burgundy

I don't have any idea what this is. I'm not a ninjuggernaut? Is this some late game trick because the end is in sight for you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Interestingly, if your claim is rolecop. We know who the Even Night SK is now.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Chic Trombone posted:

Ninja + Juggernaut, presumably

Where are you getting this from??

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

King Burgundy posted:

Interestingly, if your claim is rolecop. We know who the Even Night SK is now.

I'm confused what this post means

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I'm confused what this post means

Kumbamontu posted:

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, Self-Aligned Semi-Bulletproof Rolecopping Odd-Night Compulsive Serial Killer, has been played to death Day 3!

Ability: You are death incarnate, wishing for nothing but destruction upon everyone. On odd-numbered nights, you must select a player to attempt to kill, and you are bulletproof on these nights. To aid you in picking targets, on even-numbered nights, you gain the ability to rolecop players to discover their role, however you lose your bulletproof passive these nights.

It is pretty likely that another rolecop would fill in the other half of this yin-yang. And it isn't like we haven't already seen the unexplained even night kill. If Chic is saying they are rolecopping people, then Chic is the Even Night SK.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Where are you getting this from??

I rolecopped him!

King Burgundy posted:

I don't have any idea what this is. I'm not a ninjuggernaut? Is this some late game trick because the end is in sight for you?

Because it would make soooooo much sense to randomly claim right out of the gate when I only had one vote on me as scum. You've been caught, pal.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

King Burgundy posted:

It is pretty likely that another rolecop would fill in the other half of this yin-yang. And it isn't like we haven't already seen the unexplained even night kill. If Chic is saying they are rolecopping people, then Chic is the Even Night SK.

Okay this makes sense. I'm gonna go to bed and hopefully someone will tell me in the morning if they roleblocked me.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

Nah. I'm a delayed rolecop, not an even-night sk or whatever the hell. I targeted you N2 and got the results today, friend

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Did you target anyone verifiable N1?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Also I googled it and I still can't really understand what the juggernaut role is.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

Nah. I'm a delayed rolecop, not an even-night sk or whatever the hell. I targeted you N2 and got the results today, friend

I mean, I guess that is pretty cute and a nice try at disguising who you are.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Opopanax posted:

Did you target anyone verifiable N1?

I targeted Ernie, that's why I believed his claim and didn't go for MCS's bull about it being a scum gambit

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't trust anyone anymore :tinfoil:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Chic Trombone posted:

I targeted Ernie, that's why I believed his claim and didn't go for MCS's bull about it being a scum gambit

So who did you target last night?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I mean, I guess that is pretty cute and a nice try at disguising who you are.

It's pretty cute how you're going "THEYRE AN SK GUYS" to try to throw off how obviously you've been caught.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

So who did you target last night?

Cpig

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

I wanted to know if his hammer power was gone for sure

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So chic, aside of kb, who do you think is scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

It's pretty cute how you're going "THEYRE AN SK GUYS" to try to throw off how obviously you've been caught.

I'm just following the facts. I posted my breakdown of the situation we are in at the same time as you were falsely accusing me and it isn't good.

There is another SK. This is fact. We know MCS didn't make the extra kill on N2. There are going to be 2 kills tonight if we don't nail the SK.

Given the mason reveal and double trackers, It makes perfect sense for even night SK to be a rolecop as well.

You have claimed to be a rolecop.

You are the SK.

I guess I'll put my money where my mouth is.

##vote Chic Trombone

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

So chic, aside of kb, who do you think is scum?

I have some vibes re: Opop, but nothing I'm super sure of. I've been visiting relatives for the last few days so I haven't really been reading that closely. Probably this weekend sometime I'm gonna reread the thread entirely and try to get a better grasp on people

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

King Burgundy posted:

I'm just following the facts. I posted my breakdown of the situation we are in at the same time as you were falsely accusing me and it isn't good.

There is another SK. This is fact. We know MCS didn't make the extra kill on N2. There are going to be 2 kills tonight if we don't nail the SK.

Given the mason reveal and double trackers, It makes perfect sense for even night SK to be a rolecop as well.

You have claimed to be a rolecop.

You are the SK.

I guess I'll put my money where my mouth is.

##vote Chic Trombone

Your supposition is false and you are scum. Please get lynched

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

At any rate it's midnight and I am going to bed now. Please lynch this scumbo, ya'll

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Chic Trombone posted:

Your supposition is false and you are scum. Please get lynched

Even if you really thought I was scum, you wouldn't want to cuddle me at this point unless you wanted town to lose, which would also make you the SK. That would be in your favor. Or do you also disagree with my breakdown of the game state?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote king burgundy

we have slight wiggle room I think?

so we can just off chic tomorrow if all is not as she says?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote king burgundy

we have slight wiggle room I think?

so we can just off chic tomorrow if all is not as she says?

We are at 7 players. When I flip town, we are at 6. Scum night kill 5. SK night kill 4. 2 scum, 1 sk, 1 town

Or

We are at 7 players. If I magically flipped scum, we are at 6. Scum night kill 5. SK night kill 4. 1 scum, 1 sk, 2 town.

Doesn't seem like a lot of wiggle room to me. :shrug:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

We are at 7 players. When I flip town, we are at 6. Scum night kill 5. SK night kill 4. 2 scum, 1 sk, 1 town

Or

We are at 7 players. If I magically flipped scum, we are at 6. Scum night kill 5. SK night kill 4. 1 scum, 1 sk, 2 town.

Doesn't seem like a lot of wiggle room to me. :shrug:

still I feel good about it.

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
My guess now is that either Chic or KB is scum, not sure who, but I definitely think Opop is our other SK. Opop seems like a safer lynch to me, but they could also be roleblocked while we try to scumhunt. Not totally sure what to do here, but that's my best guess.

##vote Opopanax

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

My guess now is that either Chic or KB is scum, not sure who, but I definitely think Opop is our other SK. Opop seems like a safer lynch to me, but they could also be roleblocked while we try to scumhunt. Not totally sure what to do here, but that's my best guess.

##vote Opopanax

Huh.

I totally thought Opop was the SK before tonight, so I guess I can see this. I just don't know why scum would claim rolecop as their fake claim at this point with a flipped alternating day SK/rolecop out there. They would have to realize that opens them up to being targeted as the other SK. Not to mention, unless they could somehow guarantee all the night kills would happen as planned, both theirs and the SK's, there is a chance it would be all for nothing and they would get voted out for the fake claim the next day.

I can't see Chic as scum right now. I'm pretty confident they must really be the Even Night SK/Odd Night Rolecop. I think Chic must really think they got that jugg read on me, and so wants me eliminated so I can't bypass their alternating day bulletproof. I'm not sure how it would be possible that I'd come back as that, but it is the only thing that makes sense to me in terms of their play.

If you are on the same page with me about eliminating the SK today, you should join me on Chic, it is totally the right call.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

##vote Opopanax

Why do you think that? Because the entire case before hinged on me killing someone when we now know Meds did it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

##vote Opopanax

It doesn't make sense for Opop to be the sk, but I do think he is scum. Here's why:

1. There was no mafia kill on N1
2. Opop and Rurea were roleblocked on N1
3. Rurea flipped town

THEREFORE
Opop must be scum.

But we should still lynch the sk today who is most likely chic

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

That's actually fairly logical so I'm just going to claim. Doesn't really affect me if I'm outed.

I'm an Empowerer. N1 I targeted Ernie and failed, N2 was MCED, N3 was Ernie again

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Opopanax posted:

That's actually fairly logical so I'm just going to claim. Doesn't really affect me if I'm outed.

I'm an Empowerer. N1 I targeted Ernie and failed, N2 was MCED, N3 was Ernie again

Isn't this the same as Milton's role?

Also, can you explain your thought process on your targets?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, you've been in the thread but haven't really weighed in on today's vote at all. Why so quiet? What are you thinking?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King Burgundy posted:

Isn't this the same as Milton's role?

Also, can you explain your thought process on your targets?

It's not the same at all. Milton gives someone two actions, I make it so they can't be blocked.

N1 I went for Ernie because he seemed to be playing like some sort of town PR, then the other two nights were directly following claims those players had made

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I haven't weighed in much because until Meds' flip I was quite certain Ernie was scum, so I'm not sure who I'm suspicious of yet

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Wait what? Those two posts don't jive. You empowered Ernie because you thought he was town but you also thought he was scum until meds' flip?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah. On N1 I thought he was town, but then later on, when given new information, my opinion changed.

I'm not sure if maybe you're just some highly evolved being who perceives time as a single, constant thing, but for me time is linear and I experience moments one at a time.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

:hb: when you die you stop experiencing time at all it's very peaceful you all should try it :hb:

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've been pretty sick so I didn't want to weigh in until I was feeling a bit better but I want to know a couple of things

Op: Why bother targeting me to make me unroleblockable N2?

Chic: At what point in thread did this happen

Chic Trombone posted:

I'm not sure I really buy the delayed rolecop role in the first place and if its true, why have you been so inactive in the thread with such a swingy role? You contributed almost nothing D3 despite having results on Ernie. I'm not saying you should have roleclaimed and told us what Ernies role was but I really don't buy your roleclaim now that we're at a point where lynching town would absolutely gently caress us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

It's been spring break and I was visiting relatives, pretty sure I said that already? Also please revisit the part of the thread where I didn't buy MCS's bullshit, I tried to be cagey about it so I wouldn't out myself tho

• Locked thread