Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ya but boston is terrible and should have stayed buried

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

ya but the earth is terrible and should have stayed buried

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Lou Takki posted:

I watched the first episode and I'm really hoping it gets better from here. I never judge a series on the first episode, but I think this one might just be a flop.

I came back and finished the most recent episode.

It's like the Star Wars prequels. I know it's garbage, but it's Star Wars Breaking Bad! ..sort of.

The show really needs one big thing that clearly ties it all together. It's sort of about Jimmy McGill not being taken seriously as a Lawyer. It's sort of about Jimmy vs his bro's old firm. It's sort of about Jimmy's legal work leading to him working outside the law. It's sort of about Mike. Everybody loves Mike. Here's an episode about Mike in which he is very Mike. Jimmy makes a cameo. ~*fart*~

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

The show really needs one big thing that clearly ties it all together. It's sort of about Jimmy McGill not being taken seriously as a Lawyer. It's sort of about Jimmy vs his bro's old firm. It's sort of about Jimmy's legal work leading to him working outside the law. It's sort of about Mike. Everybody loves Mike. Here's an episode about Mike in which he is very Mike. Jimmy makes a cameo. ~*fart*~

gently caress you all of those things are awesome and yuou're wrong

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

gently caress you all of those things are awesome and yuou're wrong

I agree those things are awesome.

They should pick one.

(it shouldnt be the mike is mike one because I already saw mike as mike in breaking bad featuring mike and it was pretty mike)

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

I agree those things are awesome.

They should pick one.

(it shouldnt be the mike is mike one because I already saw mike as mike in breaking bad featuring mike and it was pretty mike)

I'll give you that. Seeing Mike in the back of the cruiser...first thing I thought was "He's not drunk, he's there because he wants to be, and these guys are about to die." Cue cops (and camera) taking focus off Mike for an aside about how to kill him for knowing too much, giving him just enough time to draw down on them with a revolver. Then have him hold off on using the sixth shot (Dirty Harry reference, get it? WE'RE SO CLEVER!) for a minute and get winged for some fake tension flesh wound.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

The first season of Breaking Bad took a while to get going, so I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt for this season.

Either way, Bob Odenkirk owns and deserves good things and I think its rad as hell that he is doing something that is a big deal

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

ya but boston is terrible and should have stayed buried

the whole one time I drove through boston in my entire life says that you sir, are very correct.

can we just cut new jersey off and float it out to sea. I'm sure no one will really miss it or its' contents/populace.

Pandasmores
May 8, 2009

Hey Vic, Shim's was wanting a thing:

" Hey I'm probated because of the great tranny conspiracy but can you ask Vic in the vet or drunk thread if he could help design the 3 inch by 3 inch stamp SB and I are getting custom made to stamp trail books on this goony adventure.

Something that's maximum GiP in 3x3 inches- the following words: "Shim had big dick. We didn't believe in anything we were just here for the violence." Should probably make up the border somehow. With half in awesome roman script for the Dick bit, and half probably protester signage font for the violence bit. And like I said max GiP inbetween. It's gonna get stamped in A LOT PLACES a bunch I'm sure most folks won't approve so swastika and mushroom cloud spewing big veiny cocks are apropos to max.

TIA 4 UR Help GiP Cisters!"

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
just make a dickbutt giving uncle sam a blowjob.

that's totally a shim thing, I plan on thumbing my rear end in a top hat and leaving a lovely fingerprint with "scratch and sniff" written underneath.

actually I'll probably just be lame and write my name so if we somehow get hurt/murdered/electrocuted by shim's USB power banks and least there's a half-decent record of where we've been.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

if you want a stamp that says

Shim has a big dick

roll your dick in ink. prove it.

Then have him hold off on using the sixth shot (Dirty Harry reference, get it? WE'RE SO CLEVER!) for a minute and get winged for some fake tension flesh wound.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Five. Definitely Five.

*BANG*

Uh oh uh oh uh oh uh oh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Anyone who needs it get psych help. It is really eye opening to hear your wife say that she wished you had died so she could grieve, but you came back changed and she doesn't know how to deal with it.

Really helpful. Don't balk, use the psych you are entitled to before it eats you. It's not weakness, it's brave to front them and spill your life out.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Mar 13, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

http://www.your-poc.com/supreme-cou...nd-afghanistan/

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Spacman, that's some hosed up poo poo. My ex-wife had a pretty similar outlook by the end of the marriage, but we never knew each other while I was in the service so it was more of a "just kill yourself already" vibe. If the relationship is worth anything to either of you anymore, go to marriage counseling. If it's not, maybe it's best to move on, preserve what friendship you can and stab out on a new path. Whatever you do, don't go occupying a hole in the ground.

and nothing will be accomplished

seriously, they'll get a massive slap on the wrist at worst and any of us with problems directly related to the burn pits will just get another 5 forms to fill out every time we go to the VA.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Spacman, that's some hosed up poo poo. My ex-wife had a pretty similar outlook by the end of the marriage, but we never knew each other while I was in the service so it was more of a "just kill yourself already" vibe. If the relationship is worth anything to either of you anymore, go to marriage counseling. If it's not, maybe it's best to move on, preserve what friendship you can and stab out on a new path. Whatever you do, don't go occupying a hole in the ground.

and nothing will be accomplished

seriously, they'll get a massive slap on the wrist at worst and any of us with problems directly related to the burn pits will just get another 5 forms to fill out every time we go to the VA.

We are doing OK, she said it and we worked it via counseling. Being hosed in the scone kind of fucks the whole family. Counseling is your mate, hearing your wife saying that makes you understand just how hosed up you are.

Seriously, go to counseling/psych, it will stop you killing yourself and fix your other issues.

E: Whatever you do, don't kill yourself, It's never that bad. Don't do it, PM me, I'm way more hosed up than you.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 18:07 on Mar 13, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Hahaha that list is wayyy too short.

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014
Honestly, don't kill yourself. There are plenty of us who understand, PM anyone in here and I'm sure we can help. Suicide is the biggest killer for males ages 18 to 44, and it rises high for vets, don't be that guy. PM me or anyone else here, please. Don't be that stat. You are stronger than that.

I know I sound like a broken record, but talk to us. Please.

E: Loads of us here understand what you are going through. PM anyone here and we can at the very least pass you onto another vet who can help.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Mar 13, 2015

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009
Day 11 of being a civ:

woke up at 10 AM today, is currently 2 PM and still in PJs, giving no fucks.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
No more GIP suicides, please. Hit up the assistance thread or the google plus hangout if you can't/don't want to wait on an SA thread.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

yowza

also lmao

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Pretty Sure Jack Burton wore the same thing in Big Trouble in Little China

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Godholio posted:

No more GIP suicides, please. Hit up the assistance thread or the google plus hangout if you can't/don't want to wait on an SA thread.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

holocaust bloopers posted:

It'll be wonderful. Usually in the 60s and sunny. June and July are the best months to visit. If you're hitting up Anchorage, I'll shoot you a list of places to eat at.

Same, although our lists would probably contain a lot of repeats. Check out the Snow Goose and make sure you sit upstairs for the view.

I miss AK in the summer.

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

Being a tourist on Tinder in Oahu is like being military in Savannah in terms of most women having a default rule about wanting nothing to do with you.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

iyaayas01 posted:

Same, although our lists would probably contain a lot of repeats. Check out the Snow Goose and make sure you sit upstairs for the view.

I miss AK in the summer.

Snow city? Was that the hipster breakfast place?

And what was the awesome sandwich place? I went there a bunch while hanging out in base lodging.

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Been growing my hair out since I retired a little over a year ago. Rocking the braided mohawk.

Edit: apparently I can't figure out how to post pics because I'm retarded

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
i think it's cool we are all vets

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol

Painsaw posted:

Been growing my hair out since I retired a little over a year ago. Rocking the braided mohawk.

Edit: apparently I can't figure out how to post pics because I'm retarded

gently caress it, have a link.

http://imgur.com/decPnb2

Painsaw fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Mar 14, 2015

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

holocaust bloopers posted:

Snow city? Was that the hipster breakfast place?

And what was the awesome sandwich place? I went there a bunch while hanging out in base lodging.

Yeah snow city cafe was the hipster breakfast place, really good but good luck getting a table for brunch or whatever on the weekends.

Sandwich place was probably Brown Bag Sandwich Co, downtown a couple blocks after the bridge over Ship Creek?

Also there was Spenard Roadhouse, bacon jam burger.

And I can't believe we both haven't mentioned Moose's Tooth/Bear's Tooth yet. Order Santa's Little Helper, you'll thank me later.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Yea Brown Bag owned. Krazy Moose in Wasilla was excellent as well.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Painsaw posted:

gently caress it, have a link.

are you still wearing dogtags :wth:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

what do you guys do in the summer for money if you're not going to take any classes?

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

I write erotic fan fiction about loving my roommate

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

got a shitload of stuff done today and im feeling pretty ok

i finally replaced the strings on my guitar and it sounds pretty good. all im doing these days is playing drop-d 90s stuff and i am having a good time doing so

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I have massive MFFFFFFFFFFFFF orgies in hot tubs

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Bolow posted:

I write erotic fan fiction about loving my roommate

dusted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dantu posted:

Being a tourist on Tinder in Oahu is like being military in Savannah in terms of most women having a default rule about wanting nothing to do with you.

We don't like your kind me around here, boy.

• Locked thread