Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
sorry I should have clarified that was a formatting error, specifically where you believed ernies claim, I dont think anyone bought MCS's bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Also its not like you weren't posting, you just weren't actually contributing anything helpful for town is what I mean

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I mean for someone with such a powerful investigative role I would have expected at least a couple of ambiguous but certain statements like Ernie and Rurea were making on D3 for example

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm looking at your play and you start out making a lot of useful and good statements but by D3 when your power actually comes into effect your only contribution is to jump on the bandwagon of someone that was suspicious as hell and then your next action is to roleclaim for a lynch on the day when lynching town means we lose so I'm just not sure I wanna take your roleclaim at face value is where I'm coming from here

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I've been pretty sick so I didn't want to weigh in until I was feeling a bit better but I want to know a couple of things

Op: Why bother targeting me to make me unroleblockable N2?

Because at the time you had claimed a useful sounding role, and nobody else seemed like a better choice for me

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

MC Eating Disorder posted:

I'm looking at your play and you start out making a lot of useful and good statements but by D3 when your power actually comes into effect your only contribution is to jump on the bandwagon of someone that was suspicious as hell and then your next action is to roleclaim for a lynch on the day when lynching town means we lose so I'm just not sure I wanna take your roleclaim at face value is where I'm coming from here

Sorry if I'm not at the ~top of my mafia game~ when I visit family? But really though, unless a busdriver exists (and we'd have seen some evidence of that by now, surely) I guarantee you that King Burgundy is a ninjuggernaut which I absolutely 100% am positive is a scum role

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

King Burgundy (2): Chic Trombone, CapitalistPig
Chic Trombone (2): AnonymousNarcotics, King Burgundy
Opopanax (1): MiltonSlavemasta

Not Voting (2): MC Eating Disorder, Opopanax

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 16th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Kb is the badguy, come on guys.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Yeah I feel like we have enough investigative power here that if he flips anything else, we can deal with it without just chain killing chic if it winds up everyone is telling the truth

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

Kb is the badguy, come on guys.

Why do you think this?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's probably the rolecop result

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, I thought I voted ##vote KB

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Why do you think this?

because a rolecop stated he had an obviously scum role.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

because a rolecop stated he had an obviously scum role.

Why do you believe chic over kb?

Also what the hell is a juggernaut I can't find any info on it

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Also we are pretty much in MYLO and kb is at -1 I think we should slow down and talk about this.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Why do you believe chic over kb?

Also what the hell is a juggernaut I can't find any info on it

its what we call this role

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strongman

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Oh ok. Now answer my other question please

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Oh ok. Now answer my other question please

What do you mean why?

Chic is more believable?

You realize that when KB flips scum you are going next right?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

What do you mean why?

Chic is more believable?

You realize that when KB flips scum you are going next right?

Yeah. Why is chic more believable?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yeah. Why is chic more believable?

Welp, you see. I read her post and was like "whoa" and I voted kb.

Kb tried to defend himself and I believed chic more.

There is no why I just do.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Before I drop a vote I really need to think what the implications of the various flips are, because I'm pretty sure my next night action is going to be what determines if we win or not.

Here are the possible outcomes and the likely implications of them:

a) Chic flips town: We are fuckin screwed. 2 scum left, 1 SK, we can assume KB is scum and this still doesn't stop 2 NKs unless I manage to hit the SK with my roleblock.

b) Chic flips SK: We can probably still assume KB is scum and that chics information is accurate since the mirror SK role is quite plausible. Roleblocking KB doesn't necessarily stop the NK but I get the impression we have at least one investigative role left so we might be able to get some info that helps us with our decisions tomorrow.

c) Chic flips scum: I'm not entirely sure we can make any assumptions about KB from this. I don't know who the best candidate to RB is in this scenario.

d) KB flips scum with the exact role chic describes: Chic is town with a now useless town role or is the mirror even night SK to MCS. Either way since chics power is pretty much useless at this point in the game and I don't have any better suspects for SK, I think its a pretty safe bet to roleblock chic.

e) KB flips SK/scum with a different role to what chic describes: Chic is almost 100% certain to be SK in this scenario. I RB chic tonight and we only have 1 NK and hopefully someone with an investigative role gets some useful information for tomorrow.

f) KB flips town: Same as if chic flips town, we can probably assume chic is scum which means I'm taking a stab in the dark with my roleblock

I don't really buy chics roleclaim at all and I'm also very suspicious of Cpigs willingness to take chic at face value without analysing his roleclaim at all given how vital this lynch is. We've still got 24 hours or so to think this over so I don't think being cautious is problematic at all, as long as we lynch someone before the end of the day.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Think about it this way, if KB wasn't scum don't you think the scum would have leapt on lynching him as soon as possible?

The fact that this has drug on tells me that scum is already voting for chic in a desperate attempt to save kb.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Even if I was actually scum, the numbers are such that the SK should be the priority target today.

If we cuddle the SK, there is only one NK tonight. If we cuddle a town, there are two. If we cuddle a scum, there are two.

I really don't get what everyone seems to be doing here.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

Think about it this way, if KB wasn't scum don't you think the scum would have leapt on lynching him as soon as possible?

The fact that this has drug on tells me that scum is already voting for chic in a desperate attempt to save kb.

Or that the scum are already on me trying to push this. :shrug:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Remember how I lead the charge on MCS and he flipped SK and we all had a party at the dead killing role? Remember how lots of you doubted me but eventually you all came around?

Follow me one more time. Chic is the SK. Cuddle the SK. It is the BEST move today.

If you still want to take me out tomorrow after seeing my awesomeness in action, I promise to help you with a self hammer.

Vote Chic for Victory.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

Remember how I lead the charge on MCS and he flipped SK and we all had a party at the dead killing role? Remember how lots of you doubted me but eventually you all came around?

Follow me one more time. Chic is the SK. Cuddle the SK. It is the BEST move today.

If you still want to take me out tomorrow after seeing my awesomeness in action, I promise to help you with a self hammer.

Vote Chic for Victory.

Actually reading it again, what you are saying does kind of make sense.

##vote chic

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote chic

Thank you for seeing reason.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote chic

Nice 180, scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Lol yeah no

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Cpig is not scum.

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."
King Burgundy, what is your role?

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when
I'm confused about you going 180 on Chic and going initially from being sympathetic to his findings that you were some sort of ninja juggernaut to voting him. Also why isn't Cpig scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

King Burgundy, what is your role?

If I reveal it will lose it's last bit of effectiveness. It will come in handy tonight.

I'll full claim next day phase if you guys still want me dead after seeing Chic's flip.

Vote with us Milton. Chic is the SK. I know you want the SK dead.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

I'm confused about you going 180 on Chic and going initially from being sympathetic to his findings that you were some sort of ninja juggernaut to voting him. Also why isn't Cpig scum?

Where was I ever sympathetic to his findings? My first reaction was asking her if it was some kind of trick. My first reaction was that she was scum. But upon thinking it through I realized she must be the SK.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I can't go back and edit that post for consistent gender, so my apologies to getting it wrong for Chic, one way or the other.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

MiltonSlavemasta posted:

Also why isn't Cpig scum?

He hammered Somber, flipped scum, with his extra votes power on D1. That should be enough of a reason for anyone. Somber was in no danger.

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

"I don't know when

King Burgundy posted:

He hammered Somber, flipped scum, with his extra votes power on D1. That should be enough of a reason for anyone. Somber was in no danger.

I normally wouldn't be able to trust you here, but I buy your argument that Cpig isn't scum and I don't think Cpig can be SK either. So I think Cpig must be town and I think I might as well vote with him. Also Anon has been giving me really shady vibes so I don't want to vote with them.

##vote Chic

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
:redhammer:??

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Votefinder is getting lazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Chic Trombone (4): AnonymousNarcotics, King Burgundy, CapitalistPig, MiltonSlavemasta
King Burgundy (2): Chic Trombone, CapitalistPig, Opopanax, CapitalistPig
Opopanax (0): MiltonSlavemasta, MiltonSlavemasta

Not Voting (1): MC Eating Disorder

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 16th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 13 hours, 8 minutes.

• Locked thread