Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
That made me think about checking out the demon shop, and the 2014 indigenous round jumpers are $100 down from $160. They've only got Large and above and I'm a medium but it's still pretty tempting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Gough Suppressant posted:

That made me think about checking out the demon shop, and the 2014 indigenous round jumpers are $100 down from $160. They've only got Large and above and I'm a medium but it's still pretty tempting.

Going a size up is perfect for wearing over a hoody or sweatshirt and looking like a real roughhouser

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

TG-Chrono posted:

Going a size up is perfect for wearing over a hoody or sweatshirt and looking like a real roughhouser
That's a bit too bogan thing for a Melbourne supporter to do. I would expect a Collingwood or Port Power supporter to do that :wotwot:

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I do that.

It's cold in winter.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Yeah seriously a footy guernsey over a hoodie is perfect for a cold MCG night.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Yeah I've done that quite a few times. I don't get the cringe factor a lot of people have with wearing a guernsey to the game either.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I wear my guernsey over a tshirt or hoodie to any game that isn't so cold that I have to wear a coat. I don't see the problem, it is football not a fashion show.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
CARLTON V COLLINGWOOD (preseason match)

Time to rave about all these amazing Carlton draftees.

Pls.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
This is going to be Mason Cox's first Aussie Rules game at any level.

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.

TG-Chrono posted:

Cool sale Hawthorn you plebs. At Hawthorn family day.

Look I have one of these and it is awesome.

(I despair of the way the club seems to keep wanting to make navy one of our colours, though, look at our off-field gear this year.)

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

HAahahah holy poo poo that mark paid to Pendlebury.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Collingwood defenders being torn to shreds by Andrejs Everitt and Liam Jones. Gonna be a long season.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Ahnuld is doing the post race interviews at the F1 for gods sake get on it

Robodog
Oct 22, 2004

...how does that work?
Need a youtube or gif of that Pastor moment.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Lmao the swans fans leaving the ground in the background

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
I'm happy with the result. Jones and Jackesh were decent. Tutt put in a good performance and Everitt will be a great anchor down back

Warnock is still dumb, Judd is still a trooper and wants a bigger butt.

drunkill fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Mar 15, 2015

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

There were some really good rookie results in todays Coll v Carl game, it makes me sad to think Carlton may have recruited intelligently

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

The Deadly Hume posted:

Look I have one of these and it is awesome.

(I despair of the way the club seems to keep wanting to make navy one of our colours, though, look at our off-field gear this year.)

Clearly the club is upset with still being called the poos and wees.

pkid
Jan 30, 2005

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

TG-Chrono posted:

Honestly, I'm not looking at anything as too concerning until Richmond choke in the 4th quarter against Carlton in a few weeks time.

Hey, gently caress you.

pkid
Jan 30, 2005

I was raised on the dairy, BITCH!

You Am I posted:

That's a bit too bogan thing for a Melbourne supporter to do. I would expect a Collingwood or Port Power supporter to do that :wotwot:

How would you see the Ralph Lauren logo on his polo shirt if he was wearing a footy jumper over the top!

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

pkid posted:

How would you see the Ralph Lauren logo on his polo shirt if he was wearing a footy jumper over the top!

I'm amazed you found a library open this late

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

I'm amazed you found a library open this late

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Made the mistake of clicking the facebook comments section of their post about the Swans v Freo match being the Pride Match... oh boy

Fuckwit posted:

Waiting for the AFL to have theme for every single game now. Forget political statements and play football

Fuckwit posted:

lol of course its a political statement if you cant see that then the AFL has brainwashed you too well

Fuckwit posted:

What's it gonna be next week, awareness for the unemployed maybe we can get homeless people to umpire

Fuckwit posted:

Of course its political ya muppets lol Its the in thing to be a progressive these days.Football and politics shouldnt mix its that simple.

Fuckwit posted:

When is straight pride round

Fuckwit posted:

Happy be married the right way disgusting we have to put up with a small group of people who push their crap on everyone and A.F.L get sucked in to their ear bashing ways. AFL need to remember that it's family that go to the footy in numbers

Fuckwit posted:

Bending over for another minority

Fuckwit posted:

Gaaaaaaaaaay ha ha ha so funny yet so dumb. When are they going to do the support for islam and wife beating round. Seems to be less eighties and more relivant. Or were they picking something safe to support.

:fuckoff:

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
So ah Ben cousins sure has gone off the rails

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

So ah Ben cousins sure has gone off the rails

He's been very, very sick for a long time. I think he was ok for a while at Richmond but once the stability of being in a footy club was taken away his illness has come back in full swing. He's probably one of those people that needs a really structured environment to function without drugs, but I'm not sure who the gently caress would take him in at this point.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He's probably Schizo by now.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Geelong has started personally trolling me.

Last year I bought a DVD set of their 2007 season off their webstore for my nephew's birthday.

Now they're sending me "Welcome to the Mighty Cats" e-mails and have kindly created a MyCats account for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYA6Y67NXMc

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
Hey did you hear, Carlton narrowly beat Collingwood in a practice match, will win the premiership.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Geelong has started personally trolling me.

Last year I bought a DVD set of their 2007 season off their webstore for my nephew's birthday.

Now they're sending me "Welcome to the Mighty Cats" e-mails and have kindly created a MyCats account for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYA6Y67NXMc

This happened to me last year. Was offered free tickets to a Collingwood game through uni, accepted, then found myself on the receiving end of e-mails from Bucks.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
So turns out Crowley's tested positive to a banned substance

quote:

Fremantle’s Ryan Crowley is awaiting a hearing date to appear before the AFL Tribunal after testing positive to a substance banned under the AFL’s Anti-Doping Code.

The AFL advised the club in September last year that the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA) had issued the 31-year-old with a show cause notice after his sample tested positive to a banned substance under the AFL’s Anti-Doping Code.

The sample was taken on a match day after Fremantle’s round 17 game on Sunday 13 July, 2014. Subsequent to being issued with the show cause notice, Crowley voluntarily accepted a provisional suspension, which commenced in September 2014.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Oh dear.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Well then

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads
:smith:

Also explains his drop off in form in the latter part of the year too. I clearly remember him being putrid in the St Kilda belting in rd 18, just running around the field like a headless chook, probably explains the disinterest the rest of the team had in that game too.

gabensraum
Sep 16, 2003

LOAD "NICE!",8,1
#standbylyon

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
Sounds like the banned substance was in a painkiller he took.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
That freo drug culture

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Shmoses posted:

Sounds like the banned substance was in a painkiller he took.

#standbywarnie

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

That freo drug culture

It explains Pav's nose.

The CEO Steve Rosich said it was a painkiller not provided by the club doctor or staff member.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Spedman posted:

It explains Pav's nose.

The CEO Steve Rosich said it was a painkiller not provided by the club doctor or staff member.

Makes a lot more sense considering his age. Body breaking down and the best way to cope is hitting the painkillers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
you'd think the suspension might see him out of the comp if it's the whole season

• Locked thread