Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

titties posted:

I only ignored your invites after you were short with me for no reason and then wouldn't put us in a position to shoot down the enemy helicopters :colbert:

What's your psn and are you sure it was me? edit: mr_dread? I don't recall playing with you to be honest.

I'm usually trying to get everyone else to chill the gently caress out. My pubbie group would've torn itself to shreds without my gentle words of encouragement after each failure (and reminder that they're getting six figures)

UnfortunateSexFart fucked around with this message at 01:12 on Mar 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Apparently GTA doesn't want me to have fun right now and I cannot connect to online sessions. Hope the issue fixes itself in a couple hours.

Stupid Dick
May 25, 2004

My brother and I are getting ready to heist on PS4 starting with the final mission of Prison Break. PSN: Fat__Batman (two underscores) if anyone wants in.

TLove
Dec 24, 2009
I got some bull poo poo id like to share. (Ps4)

On the prison hiest, after the second try, me, a friend, friend of a friend, and a solid pubbie finially got on the plane and head to the extraction point

pilot -friend of friend- never played this hiest before. He didnt realize how low he was from the yellow ring (40 sec). We were laughing because fortunately he had enough room to fly back up so jokingly he stalled the plane.

For whatever loving reason we must have been directly under it for it to trigger the cut scene when your crew jumps out.

Then minute we jump, mission loving failed because the main guy died.

Rockstar, you owe me 60k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79qth2Y_UxQ

By the way, anyone on ps4 please PLEASE feel to add me, when my buds are not online or goons are busy it is physically impossiable to play with pubs. Its actually painful.

Ps4: hotbabe13fcali

TLove fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Mar 16, 2015

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Hey man, heists are serious business. You wanna joke around, the cash ain't gonna laugh at your antics :colbert:

(That really bites though)

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Reverse Centaur posted:

What's your psn and are you sure it was me? I'm usually trying to get everyone else to chill the gently caress out. My pubbie group would've torn itself to shreds without my gentle words of encouragement after each failure (and reminder that they're getting six figures)

I can almost never get into your games. It's either an invite only session and I get the session full error, or it sticks me in the clouds forever. I had to give up on accepting your invites after it happened a few times.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011

shep posted:

Sounds good, I'll be on shortly!

Alright, Sphincter's in. If you can get online for more than a minute and I can drag Bobby Deluxe from Destiny, we're good to go.

tjones
May 13, 2005
If anyone is needing two for One heists or would like to play, send a message to GT Swish Jones. Abilifier and myself are on and looking to play.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!

thehustler posted:

Nobody wants to join my heist setups ever. I'm struggling to do Prison Break because of this.

Is there a goon crew on PS3? Or does anyone want to help? I'm on as Pentler, no mic I'm afraid

I'll add you, though cka (illigan) and carbonex (yassir) may have already done that. We've been missing a fourth all day, but have managed to do the Humane Labs heist twice. I have no loving idea how you're supposed to do that entire thing in 11 minutes when the commute to the Valkyrie takes a solid 4-5 minutes.

Heists are loving fun when you've got comms :) It's okay that you don't have a PS3 mic, I can relay instructions, but if you've got a laptop or a nearby PC you could hop on Carbonex's Teamspeak.

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.

Lyer posted:

It's true, I have it and it works.

Then I gotta get me that third heist done before the $60 FF15 demo goes live. Nice.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Samsquamsch posted:

I'll add you, though cka (illigan) and carbonex (yassir) may have already done that. We've been missing a fourth all day, but have managed to do the Humane Labs heist twice. I have no loving idea how you're supposed to do that entire thing in 11 minutes when the commute to the Valkyrie takes a solid 4-5 minutes.

Drive an armored Kuruma through the warehouse and straight up to the chopper, shoot the guys around it from in the car, get in and fly away. Don't bother with anyone else in the warehouse.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Slim Killington posted:

Drive an armored Kuruma through the warehouse and straight up to the chopper, shoot the guys around it from in the car, get in and fly away. Don't bother with anyone else in the warehouse.

I was talking about the finale, where you pick up the Valkyrie and then a ground team extracts the data while the air team destroys helicopters and ground Merryweather troops. Can't seem to get less than 17:30 on it.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Oh, that. Yeah, haven't gotten that one either.

Also everyone playing tonight I'm playing from work until 2:00 AM CST, and I have no mic so I wasn't planning on heisting but I know them pretty much inside and out at this point so if you don't mind a silent player, invite me and I'll get poo poo done.

Custom license plates are getting expensive. $3 million to do all three garages? :( That's really all I'm earning money for at this point.

Slim Killington fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Mar 16, 2015

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Just a reminder I'm ps3 psn maaaytag, in game Bud_F

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

drat iti lost my cop uniform

anyone want one?

hiddenriverninja fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Mar 16, 2015

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

:sigh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lh0ZhF8ieU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaYRnIWapi8

After we cleared the decks, we checked out the control tower. I need someone in there so we can do a fly-by.

Scorched Spitz
Dec 12, 2011
God save us from prepubescent pubbies more focused on Skylanders than killing the mercenaries firing missiles at our helicopter.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I tried to do the uniform glitch but when i dropped into free roam i was in my regular clothes. :sigh:

Dr. Bonertron
Mar 26, 2009

The doctor said I was too muscular to be aborted
Haven't played this in a while. Have they buffed my dump truck yet? Who wants to do these heists with me?? Ps4??? Add DocBonestron.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Any tips on the stealth part of the EMP setup? I guess having a team of three and one pubbie is tough for that.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
This pubbie is loving killing me, he will not fire out of the chopper to clear anything before landing it, and he won't give me time to fire any RPGs before just landing instantly and getting shot.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

im gay posted:

Any tips on the stealth part of the EMP setup? I guess having a team of three and one pubbie is tough for that.

Wait for the patrolling gate guard to move around the building before sniping him so the departing vehicle doesn't spot him. You can take the two scientists and two guards out separately from each other as they're not within sight lines. The other two scientists at the base of the stairs should be taken out before they start walking. The guy on the catwalk can be killed from the roof because he isn't in sight.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

bisticles posted:

Good times heisting yesterday, although half the time spent playing was waiting for cutscenes to load, waiting for players to re-join after getting kicked for "unknown network errors", or redoing missions because of bullshit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgn_uW1wsM

Maniac here. God we were just getting bombarded with random bugs all night, even after you left and Mr_Dread came in.

HEISTS: "We got this."

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
Against all odds I just completed the EMP lab heist with a pubbie group. One of the guys was a legit awesome Aussie but the other two were 10-year-old neighbor friends trying to do Arnold Schwartzeneger impressions. Yep.

I'm TehRen3gade on Xbone, hit me up for heist shenanigans.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Starting the last heist in about 5-10 minutes. psn mustardeleven

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Did some pisswasser taste tests earlier but I am on now!

Looking for a heist or two! I have a mic and hopefully can be helpful!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Maytag posted:

Just a reminder I'm ps3 psn maaaytag, in game Bud_F

tried sending a friend request to maaaytag and it said invalid id. :(

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
OMG, Right d-pad with the hydra makes it worth the 3mil. I am now much more pleased. I sort of wish they had a tutorial for that sort of thing.

Having a 9k bounty is fun. :hellyeah:

Also I have only done one 3/3 daily objective things. FML if I will ever get the 28 days one or whatever it is. :(

Scyron fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 16, 2015

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Why do people join a heist, wait the ten-fifteen minutes it takes to get a full crew, then bail when the mission starts? What the hell does that gain anyone?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Scyron posted:

OMG, Right d-pad with the hydra makes it worth the 3mil. I am now much more pleased. I sort of wish they had a tutorial for that sort of thing.\

I'll probably never buy one, what does pressing the right d-pad do?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Slim Killington posted:

I'll probably never buy one, what does pressing the right d-pad do?

Switches between hover and regular jet mode.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Scyron posted:

OMG, Right d-pad with the hydra makes it worth the 3mil. I am now much more pleased. I sort of wish they had a tutorial for that sort of thing.

Having a 9k bounty is fun. :hellyeah:

Also I have only done one 3/3 daily objective things. FML if I will ever get the 28 days one or whatever it is. :(

they seem to reset round midnight mountain time for me. so get on at 11, play for 2 hours, should be able to get 2 days worth. real life makes it impossible for normal people to get the 28 day thing.

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Fun times tonight with heist 4. And since someone requested Trevor raping me with his red in a cutscene, I included it as well.

http://youtu.be/wJ1870wfkAw

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Powershift posted:

they seem to reset round midnight mountain time for me. so get on at 11, play for 2 hours, should be able to get 2 days worth. real life makes it impossible for normal people to get the 28 day thing.

If you have all the stunt jumps already done, it's flat out impossible anyway.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.

fyodor posted:

tried sending a friend request to maaaytag and it said invalid id. :(

Ah I can never remember which one is needed to find me.

Had glitchy fun tonight!

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Dan Didio posted:

Why do people join a heist, wait the ten-fifteen minutes it takes to get a full crew, then bail when the mission starts? What the hell does that gain anyone?

If it's prison break - station, then they're glitching the cop uniform into free roam.

tjones
May 13, 2005
Good games to Abilifier, Matazar, and Liquid Stuart. I will vouch that they are stand up gentlemen.

gibbed
Apr 10, 2006

hiddenriverninja posted:

If it's prison break - station, then they're glitching the cop uniform into free roam.
The best part is you can complete the setup and still do the glitch, so people are just being jerks as usual. :toot:

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

Pubbies are awful. Jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

gibbed posted:

The best part is you can complete the setup and still do the glitch, so people are just being jerks as usual. :toot:

how?

• Locked thread