Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
That would also explain why he busdrove Somber last night - he needed to do him and someone he didn't think I would cop so I wouldn't read him as NOT TOWN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I like the earlier suggestion of killing the bus driver no matter what.

##Vote MC ED

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

This game is hard. I did a quick re-read and I am not so sure about MC ED..

My second choice would be Numerrik

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Pending new information, I'd be good with Hal or Numerrik. I really feel weird about how MCED has been playing this game - it really seems to me like he wants to be lynched which instinctively makes me not want to do so.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i must be connecting with mc ed on some crazy level because everyone else has one read of him and i have another

either way ##vote numerrik it's time

they're playing like a survivor who's not interested in solving the game. even if they're town they should go out now because it's not like the scum is going to kill them.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Ernie. posted:

either way ##vote numerrik it's time

they're playing like a survivor who's not interested in solving the game. even if they're town they should go out now because it's not like the scum is going to kill them.
Yeah I agree. I feel like I've been pretty absent this game, but I checked and I have almost double their posts. It's not really going to help us having them in this game.
##vote numerrik

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I fine with it. ##vote Numerrik

What's your read on MCED? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Murmur Twin posted:

I fine with it. ##vote Numerrik

What's your read on MCED? Inquiring minds want to know.

I like people who use that last sentence, MMT.

I feel like he's town frustrated by the seeming lack of information when we're so far ahead in the game (victory condition-wise). The triple posts of just fooling around is something I'd do if I was feeling exactly that.

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Stop!
##vote numerrik
Hammer time!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

numerrik posted:

Stop!
##vote numerrik
Hammer time!

:wtc: you are off by one

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

numerrik posted:

Stop!
##vote numerrik
Hammer time!

amazing

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

You're right, someone quoted a vote and I counted that, whoops.
##unvote

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Here I'll help.

##vote Numerrik

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i should unvote right before numerik numerriks-out on us again to troll them

numerrik
Jul 15, 2009

Falcon Punch!

Stop!
##vote numerrik
Hammer time!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: numerrik, we hardly knew ye :(

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Numerrik, Tiamat, Mafia Aligned Godfather, was killed D3

Town wins!

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i still want merk's flip

:colbert:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Thank you all for indulging me.

Good drat effort Numerrik, I was rooting for you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

i still want merk's flip

:colbert:

Everyone still on the board was telling the truth about their roles.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
haha

numerikk you oval office!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I wasn't expecting that, to be honest! Go town.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Cool flavor and theme Opop!

Scumteam thank you for not taking me down day one :shobon:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm also still furious at Cpig and PMush and curse you and your children and your children's children. I kid about cool roles you come up with dying by D2 but it's super true. I had two neat new roles here and they killed each other N1

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Opopanax posted:

I'm also still furious at Cpig and PMush and curse you and your children and your children's children. I kid about cool roles you come up with dying by D2 but it's super true. I had two neat new roles here and they killed each other N1

Can I take credit for this? I turned them against each other after all, even though I didn't know it at the time!

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I hope this game cheered you up, Opop! Thanks for running it.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I apologize again for joining this game when I didn't have the time and being a lovely scum player

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I apologize again for joining this game when I didn't have the time and being a lovely scum player

you weren't, i'm not cpig so i can't speak of his perspective, but from mine you played well enough and you replaced when you figured out you can't do better - that's more than enough in a silly online game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

Can I take credit for this? I turned them against each other after all, even though I didn't know it at the time!

A pox on your house as well :argh:

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I thought you were fine. I was surprised to see merk question the scumteam as I feel you've done solidly enough in the past, and if you'd had time you would have done fine here I'm sure.
Plus Cpig may be CPig, but he's good when he's scum

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I feel like we really lucked out

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm not a fan of the bus driver tbh and I'm sorry I put it in there. I just needed one more role for CPig to eat and as much as I wanted BP I couldn't fit it in, so I went for this

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Opopanax posted:

I'm not a fan of the bus driver tbh and I'm sorry I put it in there. I just needed one more role for CPig to eat and as much as I wanted BP it made no sense

I thought I totally had MCED's role figured out, ah well!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
sorry if replacing out fouled anything up. I hate doing it but last week was just miserable when it came to time availability.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Poque posted:

sorry if replacing out fouled anything up. I hate doing it but last week was just miserable when it came to time availability.

Met filled your shoes admirably! I enjoyed seeing the new Met 2.0, who tries on D1.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yeah seriously, thanks a ton to Met for replacing me so quickly, it helped take my mind off of "omg you're ruining everything"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So for explanations on cool roles:

Pig would gain a one shot ability of anyone he personally killed.
PMush was a juggernaut SK, but anyone she killed would be absorbed into a mason doc (that idea I was spitballing in the discussion thread)
Hal had a modified version of the Han Solo role from my Harrison Ford game and works exactly as he described. I think it's a neat way of doing bombs.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Poque posted:

Yeah seriously, thanks a ton to Met for replacing me so quickly, it helped take my mind off of "omg you're ruining everything"

met was wonderful to mason with, although he let his paranoia control him a little once he realized we were unconfirmed

i tried to reason with him using opop's mod-meta but i don't think it worked

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:toot: thanks as always opopanax, my favorite mod

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

met was wonderful to mason with, although he let his paranoia control him a little once he realized we were unconfirmed

i tried to reason with him using opop's mod-meta but i don't think it worked

My mod-meta specifically involves loving with masonry expectations :colbert:

It just so happens that two town unconfirmed masons counts as loving with expectations these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I really enjoyed playing this game although I was the worst fuckin townie of all time, so thanks everyone!

• Locked thread