Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

King Burgundy posted:

You and gg are my top two scum picks. There was nothing weird about my votes.

Gambler is yet another unproveable role and is convenient. I wish Asiina would have used the spell on somebody she voted even if she unvoted her!! but I'm done making sense of Asiina's action.

Also it's not who you're voting I have a problem with (well obviously if I get lynched or something yeah thats annoying) but kind of like taste, it was just a weird course of voting you did. Me to GG to No lynch. Seems weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I work again tonight so I'll be dealing with lovely St. Patricks' day drunks.

Also yeah. Somebody was docced/bulletproofed or roleblocked.

Is this a slip cause you know somebody was protected or are you just assuming somebody was protected?

Nobody died.

Scum could have withheld I guess, but I assume there was a protection.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Asiina posted:

Nobody died.

Scum could have withheld I guess, but I assume there was a protection.

I mean that could be very true but there could also be dirty liars in this smelly fuckin' cave

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Gambler is yet another unproveable role and is convenient. I wish Asiina would have used the spell on somebody she voted even if she unvoted her!! but I'm done making sense of Asiina's action.

Also it's not who you're voting I have a problem with (well obviously if I get lynched or something yeah thats annoying) but kind of like taste, it was just a weird course of voting you did. Me to GG to No lynch. Seems weird.

It really wasn't. I'm on phone so can't do elaborate quotes and stuff till later but if you were actually on approaching deadline that is just how it went.

I voted my primary pick but think I was also considering rarity. Rarity asked if I'd do you instead. I did. But still no one really around to firm up votes on anyone. Then it was decided the hurt flip would still get us info so I swapped to that hoping people would switch and I could go do something else.

I feel like you are grasping at straws here.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Yeah, I was having a big debate with myself on who to investigate because of how capps died and I didn't want it to happen again and was very worried if I was too obvious who I'd investigate that scum would kill them.

I wanted to investigate Rarity or GG but was worried they'd die and so I just RNG'd. I assigned everyone a number and sent a video of me rolling a die to Somber. I'm not sure if it's kosher to post it, but it's what I did (Taste was 5 and I rolled a 5).

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

King Burgundy posted:

I voted my primary pick but think I was also considering rarity. Rarity asked if I'd do you instead. I did. But still no one really around to firm up votes on anyone.

I feel like you are grasping at straws here.

That's exactly why it's weird. It's more showy than practical, I feel. I wasn't around for the deadline but it looked obvious that nobody was really getting lynched which is why I pointed out all of the votes you did.

It's not really grasping at straws unless I'm trying to lead a vote against you and using this as to why you're scum.

Certainly doesn't make you look townier to me though. I agree with the last part though which is why I was/am fine with the no lynch at all at this point in the game.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hah, Somber said it was cool to post it!

Check out my ironclad proof of how I can't make a decision on my own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYZVVoz3Lw

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

question: was there a protection, or did scum withhold?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know why scum would withhold so close to the end, especially since this gives us another day of hangings (assuming you don't shoot me tonight).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

That's exactly why it's weird. It's more showy than practical, I feel. I wasn't around for the deadline but it looked obvious that nobody was really getting lynched which is why I pointed out all of the votes you did.

It's not really grasping at straws unless I'm trying to lead a vote against you and using this as to why you're scum.

Certainly doesn't make you look townier to me though. I agree with the last part though which is why I was/am fine with the no lynch at all at this point in the game.

Shrugs. I'm trying to get my post count up so my ppg doesn't go down as a result of replacing in. I know that's stupid but whatever. When I'm around to post I'm posting. Those posts and votes were my thoughts moment to moment. I also tend to post a lot in games near deadline to drive activity in the hopes people who have forgotten about deadline will notice the thread and post.

Your initial post in this chain was an innocent way to lead a charge on me. So it really is you leading a charge on me in a really subtle way. Thus grasping at straws.

If it weren't for the weird Asiina taste thing you would now be my number one to vote. We need to figure that other poo poo out first though.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I protected Asiina last night.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

King Burgundy posted:

Shrugs. I'm trying to get my post count up so my ppg doesn't go down as a result of replacing in. I know that's stupid but whatever. When I'm around to post I'm posting. Those posts and votes were my thoughts moment to moment. I also tend to post a lot in games near deadline to drive activity in the hopes people who have forgotten about deadline will notice the thread and post.

Your initial post in this chain was an innocent way to lead a charge on me. So it really is you leading a charge on me in a really subtle way. Thus grasping at straws.

If it weren't for the weird Asiina taste thing you would now be my number one to vote. We need to figure that other poo poo out first though.

I mean that's fine if you think that.

There is no charge being lead but I can do that if you want. I mean the more you react to it and comment about it makes you scummier, it was just an observation of something that looked a bit superficial.

I mean you still haven't really explained why I'm still scummy to you. I responded to everything in thread, told you how a traitor works in most of the games I've played in, told you why it makes 0 sense and all this dumb scummy poo poo is happening in the thread but you're still tunneled on me.

You seem to be defending Rarity in a weird way. Either scumbuddies or you just believe Byers just randomly chose her to clear along with yourself and then believed her non verifiable claim. Which is bullshit because I find it hard to believe people thought it was hard for me to receive a potentially faulty gun in a CYOA side story yet Rarity get's a "cool reward" or whatever she claimed if she plays "Guess who got killed" at night.

Yeah. That's so bullshit.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

EXAKT Science posted:

I protected Asiina last night.

Hm.

If the kill was on Asiina I don't get that either.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
DbD why didn't you send me the potion?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I have trouble believing Rarity's claim too, but I also am extremely confused about Taste's claim and I wish he'd just admit he is lying because it makes my head hurt.

Also if he shoots me tonight and we mishang today it will lose us the game, so if he's going to shoot me no matter what I'm treating this like MYLO and voting nohang.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Asiina that doesn't make sense

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

is exakt actually scum? hmmmmmmmmm

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Tasteman your claim is confusing me.

Tremendous Taste posted:

is exakt actually scum? hmmmmmmmmm

no he is not.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

well if exakt is telling the truth that means in a scenario where scum attempt to kill it's probably not him, me, asii, which would be super wierd

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Asiina posted:

Hah, Somber said it was cool to post it!

Check out my ironclad proof of how I can't make a decision on my own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihYZVVoz3Lw

Why would you record a die roll to send instead of just sending the result? Seems like an iffy setup.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

Asiina that doesn't make sense

Yes it does.

7 alive

We mishang, taste shoots me, scum get a NK (3 town dead)

4 alive, 2 town and 2 scum, we lose.

If taste insists on shooting me tonight then I want to no hang because then you'll go into tomorrow with 5 alive and you'll get a proper LYLO.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Why would you record a die roll to send instead of just sending the result? Seems like an iffy setup.

I am ~indecisive~

Also it's funnier.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

why do you assume two scum

it is because you are one is it not

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
One of Asiina and Taste is a big dumb liar.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

why do you assume two scum

it is because you are one is it not

You really think there was only 2 scum and byers at the beginning of this game?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

yes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That is an extremely underpowered scum team for 15 people.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Deadbeat Dad posted:

I mean that's fine if you think that.

There is no charge being lead but I can do that if you want. I mean the more you react to it and comment about it makes you scummier, it was just an observation of something that looked a bit superficial.

I mean you still haven't really explained why I'm still scummy to you. I responded to everything in thread, told you how a traitor works in most of the games I've played in, told you why it makes 0 sense and all this dumb scummy poo poo is happening in the thread but you're still tunneled on me.

You seem to be defending Rarity in a weird way. Either scumbuddies or you just believe Byers just randomly chose her to clear along with yourself and then believed her non verifiable claim. Which is bullshit because I find it hard to believe people thought it was hard for me to receive a potentially faulty gun in a CYOA side story yet Rarity get's a "cool reward" or whatever she claimed if she plays "Guess who got killed" at night.

Yeah. That's so bullshit.

Hahah wow. If you keep responding to my accusations that makes you look scummier. ROFL. You are scum king #1 for sure. I am now fully confident you are scum in this game.

Voting is a pain in the rear end from my phone so I'll do it later.

You fabricated another case in this response where I am supposedly defending rarity in some way. I'd like you to quote that nonsense because it hasn't happened.

I'll make a full case on you tonight when I am home.

You say I've been tunneled on you but that is also fabricated. I haven't really come out hard against you until you tried selling this load of bull.

You keep trying to spin things that don't exist in order to throw shade on me. It is obvious to anyone with a brain that you are scum at this point.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Asiina posted:

That is an extremely underpowered scum team for 15 people.

Not if they each have their own kills

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tremendous Taste posted:

Not if they each have their own kills

This didn't happen though?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EXAKT Science posted:

This didn't happen though?

clearly because you superdocced everyone

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
My protect hit last night was the only time I've hit.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm not entirely convinced Asiina was the nightkill though.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm not entirely convinced Asiina was the nightkill though.

Why not?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

ahahahaha what

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also I want to hear what Rarity did last night. She implied she got something she was going to use last night, I want to know what it is.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Tremendous Taste posted:

ahahahaha what

I think they tried to shoot me.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

EXAKT Science posted:

I think they tried to shoot me.

Do you doc yourself and your target or something?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm so incredibly confused by this game and I wish Taste would just admit he was lying because I honestly can't think of another explanation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Why would Taste lie about that, though?

• Locked thread