Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ceive
Dec 19, 2006

thank pizza skeltal

The flares match the color of the flare gun you buy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoglyOgly
Sep 23, 2009
Anybody on PS4? I'm trying to get Prison Break going.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Why aren't goons making invite-only lobbies to set up heist teams?

I definitely don't always recognize names when invited via jobs. And deleting jobs gets around the "6 invites labeled the same player" defect.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Brightman posted:

There's an Insurgent for like half the cost that doesn't have a turret that you keep in your garage and can mod.

Well poo poo, I'm gonna go broke.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Maytag posted:

Why aren't goons making invite-only lobbies to set up heist teams?

I don't know, but they should. I try to at least. Makes the load times between setup jobs practically disappear.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Oh my god, why didn't I think of invite-only lobbies.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I rarely take heist invites in-game, and then it's only if I've played with the person before. I'll almost always accept a party or game invitation through the dashboard. Invite-only sessions are the only way to heist it up.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Someone was making dashboard messages pop up so much during tense heist stuff that I had to unfriend him. I prefer in-game invites.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Reverse Centaur posted:

Brightman posted:

There's an Insurgent for like half the cost that doesn't have a turret that you keep in your garage and can mod.

Well poo poo, I'm gonna go broke.

And destroy with the auto shotgun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcumzPOLpW4

But makes a wonderful decoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfXxcNeWSq8

Until you argue about who's in the turret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbq1pGny_N0

But we all agree it's awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NGVtAKJyak

geeves fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Mar 18, 2015

Loser_Rex
Apr 14, 2006

Spidercock? Here?
I've tried the cop outfit trick twice but somehow keep ending up with the criminals outfit. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Since nobody was down for 5 pm, let's try again:

Heist #5 (all setup complete, finale only), 9:00 PM EDT (GMT -5) on PS4

1. me (PSN: mr_dread)
2. Craptacular (lljk_craptacular)
3. OnimaruXLR
4. Powershift (powerswift)

pls come with me I'm so scared

titties fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Mar 18, 2015

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

titties posted:

Sure, I'm a glutton for punishment or something.

e: there's an underscore, it's LLJK_Craptacular

Craptacular fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Mar 18, 2015

titties
May 10, 2012

Craptacular posted:

Sure, I'm a glutton for punishment or something.

Hopefully it is "something" because I'll have you know that I am amazing at heists and fashion.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Ok well I was finally able to log into online and my character.... well, it did this:

I had a cute readhead:

Which is now THIS

Again, to compare:

It's like my character morphed into some hideous, poorly-made clone Witch, she's just missing the witch hat and some warts on her face.

They better pray the change character cheat still works.

titties
May 10, 2012

Thin Privilege posted:

Ok well I was finally able to log into online and my character.... well, it did this:

It's like my character morphed into some hideous, poorly-made clone Witch, she's just missing the witch hat and some warts on her face.

It did a couple of days ago. Submitting a ticket also works.

Craptacular posted:

e: there's an underscore, it's LLJK_Craptacular

FINE JEEZ

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Thin Privilege posted:

I had a cute readhead:

Is that you, Dr. Crusher?

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

titties posted:

I feel this needs to be finished. It feels like... some kinda business... that isn't finished yet.

Plus my FF15 demo isn't done downloading yet

titties
May 10, 2012

OnimaruXLR posted:

I feel this needs to be finished. It feels like... some kinda business... that isn't finished yet.

Plus my FF15 demo isn't done downloading yet

titties posted:

1. me (PSN: mr_dread)
2. Craptacular (lljk_craptacular)
3. OnimaruXLR

We need 1 more, starting (hopefully) in about 45 minutes. In the interest of avoiding last night's shitstorm, if the take drops below $1M we'll start over.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'll play. gamertag powerswift. no mic but i've done the crowd control side of the mission.

Just make sure we start from an invite only lobby to avoid loading on restarts.

Powershift fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Mar 18, 2015

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

titties posted:

For a quick second there I thought this said (all setup complete, female only) and was about to be triggered into calling you a man-hater :argh: ...or, y'know, not.

Good times last night heistin' with the usual crew plus random, 6-player missions with a John Wayne Tasty add-on

~~~SHITTER PARTY~~~

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Please keep posting videos. I'm getting my GTA fix through your footage while I wait for this PC release :colbert:

shep
Aug 31, 2003

I am sad because I am stuck with no bacon in the middle of the ocean.
race to not get left out of tonight's 360 heists starts NOW

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Thin Privilege posted:

I had a cute readhead:

Which is now THIS

Again, to compare:

Most of you people are seriously odd with your lady characters

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I find it hilarious that goons are the only people who regularly choose women characters. All these dudes wanna watch man butt running all day.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Reverse Centaur posted:

I find it hilarious that goons are the only people who regularly choose women characters. All these dudes wanna watch man butt running all day.

The thing is, most pubbies are 12 and think girls are gross.

It hurts them to the core to get hosed up by some chick in a barbie Jeep

titties
May 10, 2012

Powershift posted:

I'll play. gamertag powerswift. no mic but i've done the crowd control side of the mission.

Just make sure we start from an invite only lobby to avoid loading on restarts.

And with this we're full up.

I'll try for invite only, but I haven't been able to reliably send out invites for like 4 months (yes, R*, we're both level 200+, I really doubt that we both need to complete the tutorial before I can send out an invite).

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
i play as a dude because i'm an egomaniac, really

not a narcissistic though, so i don't stare at my own butt

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

Powershift posted:

The thing is, most pubbies are 12 and think girls are gross.

It hurts them to the core to get hosed up by some chick in a barbie Jeep

Yeah this is why I switched character genders when I transferred to ps4, people get so mad so fast.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

titties posted:

And with this we're full up.

I'll try for invite only, but I haven't been able to reliably send out invites for like 4 months (yes, R*, we're both level 200+, I really doubt that we both need to complete the tutorial before I can send out an invite).

Should be able to send invites through the psn system.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Looking to get one more in our group for the Humane Labs Heist. We're on the last prep mission now (the stealth one).

PS4
PSN Whodares86

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Gonna do some heists on PS3 if anyone wants to join. I'm santasnotreal123. Add me and we'll get started in the next 45minutes or something.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I play as a girl because it's impossible to make a guy character that doesn't look like a loving goober. I'm a pretty princess murder psychopath.

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid

Slim Killington posted:

I play as a girl because it's impossible to make a guy character that doesn't look like a loving goober. I'm a pretty princess murder psychopath.

I rolled with it and ended up as Macklemore.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
When everything falls into place all at once on the Prison Break heist it's just the best. I'm actually having fun in GTA Online without killing pubbies.

Incidentally, the jets they send after you on that heist are dumb. If you're the pilot, just fly behind the jet, it doesn't make any effort to try to get behind you and if you don't destroy the first one it will just crash when your team have got the geezer out of prison.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

If girl character bums were as bad as their boobs I wouldn't be one but look at this poo poo (after the chopper crash). MMMPH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw_490FY-wY

titties
May 10, 2012

Powershift posted:

Should be able to send invites through the psn system.

If you could tell me how that would be great, one of the heist crews spent quite a while trying to figure out if you could and we couldn't find it.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I'm not quite sure. I played last gen on 360 and it always worked there.

Maybe Just start from a closed crew session

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

I played a girl because the dress up options seemed more fun and I'm a male in everything so what the hell. When I imported my character I edited her to have face sores all over, but it was so :gonk: I wore a mask at all times. It amused me to think if Gta was real and I was a ~~pretty lady~~ then whipped off the mask and BAM, mental trauma.

Hobnob
Feb 23, 2006

Ursa Adorandum

Pork Pie Hat posted:

When everything falls into place all at once on the Prison Break heist it's just the best.

I tried the Prison Break finale with three different sets of pubbies today. Every group failed no matter how many times we retried it. One time we almost had it finished but apparently the pilot flew the plane into a mountain, but mostly it was the prison officer or the prisoner dying. For some reason I was demoman every time, so I lost count of the number of times I shot the bus driver, drove the bus to the airfield, blew it up, got in the buzzard, and shot down the jets. One day I will finally complete that mission.

On the other hand, after that I found a fairly smart pubbie group that did the Humane Labs finale and it went off first time pretty much without a hitch. I do like that you get the nightvision and rebreathers unlocked in freeroam afterwards.

Hobnob fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Mar 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation

omg chael crash posted:

Paging Pootbarn.

Post them all

I can never get a good pic of the whole garage. Lime green and salmon pink 4 lyfe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread