Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tremendous Taste posted:

Yes if I laughed and lied all the way to a lynch I didn't believe in which was totally likely because

Exakt is posting in a scummy manner with sketchy unverifiable claims

Like maybe in wrong but I'm not just going voodoo on it

His claim is verifiable now. Rarity saw DbD go to Asiina.

So if Rarity is telling the truth so is Exakt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
I'm still a BG, it's just that now if my protect hits, I die. Asiina is going to get another investigation, no matter what.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm still a BG, it's just that now if my protect hits, I die. Asiina is going to get another investigation, no matter what.

That rules.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
So Right now we have Rarity, KB, Asiina, Taste, DbD, GG, Me

Take out Asiina/Taste/Me and we're left with DbD, GG, KB, Rarity

We kill DbD today, then even if he flips town, that leaves two scum between GG, KB, Rarity. So worst case, Asiina finds one of them and then the next day is final 3. If DbD flips town and Asiina finds the townie among those three, then that's the game. If DbD flips scum, then Asiina gets a chance to find the last one tonight, but even if she misses, then it's 4/1 and you still have a miss, with only two people who can be the scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Do we really need to wait any longer then? Is there anything DbD could say to you now that would change your mind? Remember, he's claimed vanilla.

We obviously already broke his scum buddy GG's brain as evidenced by the self vote/etc. I feel like we should wrap this up and get to the next one. :)

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
If no one objects I'll hammer.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

EXAKT Science posted:

So Right now we have Rarity, KB, Asiina, Taste, DbD, GG, Me

Take out Asiina/Taste/Me and we're left with DbD, GG, KB, Rarity

We kill DbD today, then even if he flips town, that leaves two scum between GG, KB, Rarity. So worst case, Asiina finds one of them and then the next day is final 3. If DbD flips town and Asiina finds the townie among those three, then that's the game. If DbD flips scum, then Asiina gets a chance to find the last one tonight, but even if she misses, then it's 4/1 and you still have a miss, with only two people who can be the scum.

Yes, exactly.

Game is solved.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Actually real quick, let me point something else out.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If DbD were to flip town, the possibilities open up a bit, because your claim is no longer as verifiable. This means we will all have to fight with taste tomorrow. It won't be as cut and dried.

I don't think that is going to happen though. I'm feeling really good about this.

Ok, you can hammer now.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

But obviously, if DbD DID flip town, Rarity lied then and is an easy get.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Asiina choose wisely tonight, as this is probably the last investigation you'll get.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
##vote Deadbeat Dad
:redhammer:

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
In the narrow canyons of the hills, Rafi Hamid is backed up against a rock wall. Someone speaks as the expedition closes in around him.

"This is the end of line, Mister Hamid. We know the temptation was too much for you. You couldn't be happy with what you had, could you?"

Rafi laughed. "Make no mistake, I have never been happy." He drew his pistol for a second time this journey. "However, I have always been ready."

Someone steps closer, breaking some invisible line. Mister Hamid's smile, and then his confidence start to fade. The remnants of the group surge forward. The laughter of moments past is replaced by screaming, then silence as the dirt beneath your feet gets a little redder.

:s: Deadbeat Dad, Rafi Hamid, Mafia Gunslinger :s: was killed day five!

Out of his pocket falls a strange, rough black stone with veins of glowing white running through it. There's a bit of blood on it, but it's still beautiful

You may post ##grab to take the stone. Thread closes in an hour or whenever someone takes the stone.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't want it in case it kills me someone take it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Taste should take it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also probably won't be able to use whatever it is if i'm copping anyway. Same with EXAKT.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'll take it then.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Unless objections?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Actually yeah, it could be useful and if scum kill you for it then that's one less non-confirmed person for tomorrow.

And if it converts you then we don't risk losing a guaranteed town.

Take it.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

If this turns me into scum, I'm going to be so sad.

##grab

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
When Tommy isn't out of his tent well past sunrise, you check inside. Even knowing what you might find, you're shocked to see a pen jammed through his throat and a leatherbound volume shoved roughly into his mouth.

:d: Tommy Harden, Town Scrivener :d: died night five!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opgTxxemJYs

After gingerly extracting the journal with a hankerchief, you decide that your safety is more important than Tommy's wishes. Who knows what secrets his final thoughts could hold?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CVerpHJz2bQXUWJhk_X-Qw-I1EY1ZE-_Y7HTB3Fb6QE/edit?usp=sharing

Day Six Begins.

Final Votecount for Day 5

Deadbeat Dad (4): Rarity, Asiina, King Burgundy, EXAKT Science
Ghostly Gangsta (1): Ghostly Gangsta
Asiina (1): Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (1): Deadbeat Dad

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 19th, 2015 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Mar 18, 2015

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
GG is not able to kill.

KB, tell us what the stone did.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Somberbrero posted:

When Tommy isn't out of his tent well past sunrise, you check inside. Even knowing what you might find, you're shocked to see a pen jammed through his throat and a leatherbound volume shoved roughly into his mouth.

:d: Tommy Harden, Town Scrivener :d: died night five!

After gingerly extracting the journal with a hankerchief, you decide that your safety is more important than Tommy's wishes. Who knows what secrets his final thoughts could hold?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CVerpHJz2bQXUWJhk_X-Qw-I1EY1ZE-_Y7HTB3Fb6QE/edit?usp=sharing

Day Six Begins.

Final Votecount for Day 5

Deadbeat Dad (4): Rarity, Asiina, King Burgundy, EXAKT Science
Ghostly Gangsta (1): Ghostly Gangsta
Asiina (1): Tremendous Taste

Not Voting (1): Deadbeat Dad

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 19th, 2015 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

:ghost: I'm sorry I didn't update more :ghost:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

GG is not able to kill.

KB, tell us what the stone did.

That is actually kind of shocking. I really didn't think rarity was scum.

I got a day 5 pm first. I examined the strange obsidian nugget sized rock with white veins running through it. I tucked it under my pillow before I fell asleep because apparently my character is a moron. Non flavor it said I have no additional powers at this time.

Then I got an all flavor night 5 pm that was about Allie and angelica making out and then Allie coming over and holding me in the air by the neck and choking me until I bash her with the rock and find out her head is empty. I wake up clutching the rock.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That looks like any journal I have ever tried to keep.

September 1, 1995
Dear Diary, I just bought this diary at the dollar store and I'm going to use it to record all of my thoughts. I'm going to write in it every day. My mom is so mean...

September 2, 1995
Dear Diary, I went to school today and some girls were mean to me....

January 24, 1996
Dear Diary, I forgot to write in this for a while, but I promise I'll keep it up this time...

August 5, 1996
Dear Diary, I found this old diary today that I never kept up with, but I'm going to start writing in it every day...

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

King Burgundy posted:

That is actually kind of shocking. I really didn't think rarity was scum.

I got a day 5 pm first. I examined the strange obsidian nugget sized rock with white veins running through it. I tucked it under my pillow before I fell asleep because apparently my character is a moron. Non flavor it said I have no additional powers at this time.

Then I got an all flavor night 5 pm that was about Allie and angelica making out and then Allie coming over and holding me in the air by the neck and choking me until I bash her with the rock and find out her head is empty. I wake up clutching the rock.

Told ya'! :v:

Although, I blindly trusted DbD and he was scum. :shrug:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
##vote King Burgundy

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It could really be Rarity or KB, it doesn't matter since we'll kill one today and if we're wrong I'll investigate the other tonight (assuming I get another EXAKT protection) and kill the other tomorrow.

I am more suspicious of Rarity from her scumhunting perspective, but she should have known that outing DBD would give us the time we needed to solve the game, so that would basically be suiciding as scum. I don't think she'd give up like that

##vote KB

Sorry if we're wrong, but you should win anyway if you're town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

##vote King Burgundy

You guys can do whatever you want today. I think we are going to win even if you cuddle my town butt at this point.

But I would like to point out that I have been nothing but forthcoming with everything I received out of game(mason chat and rock). I correctly identified dbd as scum even when almost everyone else in the thread wouldn't hear of it. I pushed it really hard that I was 100% sure of it BEFORE he was in any danger. Before Rarity said she tracked him.

If you guys somehow lose this though I'm going to be super disappointed in you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

You guys can do whatever you want today. I think we are going to win even if you cuddle my town butt at this point.

But I would like to point out that I have been nothing but forthcoming with everything I received out of game(mason chat and rock). I correctly identified dbd as scum even when almost everyone else in the thread wouldn't hear of it. I pushed it really hard that I was 100% sure of it BEFORE he was in any danger. Before Rarity said she tracked him.

If you guys somehow lose this though I'm going to be super disappointed in you.

Yeah I'll say if you've been scum the whole time I am legitimately surprised and well played, cause I didn't see it.

I could see Rarity bussing a scumbro, but not in a way that makes them lose the game this close to the end.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

It could really be Rarity or KB, it doesn't matter since we'll kill one today and if we're wrong I'll investigate the other tonight (assuming I get another EXAKT protection) and kill the other tomorrow.

I am more suspicious of Rarity from her scumhunting perspective, but she should have known that outing DBD would give us the time we needed to solve the game, so that would basically be suiciding as scum. I don't think she'd give up like that

##vote KB

Sorry if we're wrong, but you should win anyway if you're town.

Maybe Rarity knows you well enough to know you would vote for the person you are least suspicious of at this point. :)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Maybe Rarity knows you well enough to know you would vote for the person you are least suspicious of at this point. :)

I just know her well enough to know that she wouldn't just give up even if it looked bad!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I just know her well enough to know that she wouldn't just give up even if it looked bad!

Remember she had already committed to bussing him the day before at the very least. I don't see what she did as giving up. More like doubling down.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Remember she had already committed to bussing him the day before at the very least. I don't see what she did as giving up. More like doubling down.

Saying her track helped her...wait, now I'm getting paranoid

##unvote

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh hey, game's solved

##vote KB

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Saying her track helped her...wait, now I'm getting paranoid

##unvote

You act like I've stabbed you in the back before :(

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hi Rarity. So what is your theory of who scum is going to be tomorrow when I flip town?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

Hi Rarity. So what is your theory of who scum is going to be tomorrow when I flip town?

You won't though?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

You won't though?

I will. I'd like you on the record now to help them see through your nonsense tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay I think you could both be lying and am super paranoid that there is a vig out there or something and that's why Rarity did what she did.

I feel like if we get to 3-man LYLO she'll pull out some unstoppable dayvig and it will be sadtimes.

But on the other hand that stone could be exactly that too hmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen but I have some :ese: PTSD here.

• Locked thread