Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

They really need a train robbery heist mission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

What are you supposed to do on PS3 if, after finishing a heist, it takes forever for it to put you back in the session or free mode?

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Craptacular posted:

This is a kickass idea

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

This is a kickass idea

Yeah, it sure was.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Only if CJ makes a guest appearance as getaway driver, voice actor and all.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Slim Killington posted:

Only if CJ makes a guest appearance as getaway driver, voice actor and all.

"ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE drat TRAIN, CJ!"

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I can't join races anymore. quick join through the phone just sits at populating lobby. quick join through the pause menu leaves me in a whitescreen purgatory with just the minimap, i have to find a new session to get out.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Brightman posted:

Yeah, it sure was.

It took me for-fuckin-ever to successfully land that dirtbike jump but I was thinking a different train heist that isn't a repeat of the story mode one would be dope--it seems like a waste to have a bunch of things in the game (the cable cars, the train, a bunch of places in Blaine County and elsewhere) that are awesome but barely use them

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~
Got room for 2 for Prison Break and beyond on PS4. PSN Demonlord15

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Craptacular posted:

I just wish they let us drive the trains again like we could in San Andreas.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?
Edit: ^ fb

It took me for-fuckin-ever to successfully land that dirtbike jump but I was thinking a different train heist that isn't a repeat of the story mode one would be dope--it seems like a waste to have a bunch of things in the game (the cable cars, the train, a bunch of places in Blaine County and elsewhere) that are awesome but barely use them

I really need to finish single player, that does look fun.

I feel like they really missed something by not allowing us to take over driving trains and subway cars in the game.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.

Yeah true, maybe we'll get lucky (we won't) and they'll add in a heist editor for the game. Then we can rob the other Fleeca branches and maybe a train or a bus...a bus robbery, that'd be...dumb...that'd be dumb. Really a normal train robbery would be these days, who the gently caress rides the train?

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Brightman posted:

Yeah true, maybe we'll get lucky (we won't) and they'll add in a heist editor for the game. Then we can rob the other Fleeca branches and maybe a train or a bus...a bus robbery, that'd be...dumb...that'd be dumb. Really a normal train robbery would be these days, who the gently caress rides the train?

You know they'll all take place at ten thousand feet on floating objects

TheDarkFlame
May 4, 2013

You tell me I didn't build that?

I'll have you know I worked my fingers to the bone to get where I am today.
Heist: Dealing In Dubstas

Setup - Car:
We need a chrome Dubsta. Hell, we need a lot of chrome Dubstas. But one is a good start, we'll use the first one to find the others. How does that work? I don't know, but it does, so get on with it. You should be able to find one by Los Santos Customs. Once you've got one, get it insured, and then stash it somewhere safe.

Setup - Chop Shop:
If all goes well, we're going to be moving a lot of these things. So we need someone on the inside, someone who can get us a good deal on chrome rims, someone who isn't going to tell Rockstar what the gently caress we're doing. Get a nondescript car, some shitbox sedan will do, and stop off at Los Santos Customs. Kidnap the mechanic, fill his workshop with C4, whatever it takes to make sure he understands what happens when you talk.

Setup - Eternal loving Loading Screen:

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

geeves posted:

You know they'll all take place at ten thousand feet on floating objects

Windmill melee deathmatch is the best :colbert:

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

Powershift posted:

I can't join races anymore. quick join through the phone just sits at populating lobby. quick join through the pause menu leaves me in a whitescreen purgatory with just the minimap, i have to find a new session to get out.

This has been happening to me too, but for all jobs not just races. It also happens when I go to join a job through the Online menu.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

I just want to see the train used as a setpiece in a heist. Hopping onto it to escape like in the movies?

hiddenriverninja posted:

Oh could you link me to that? I need to bookmark it. :getin:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Oglogoth posted:

Got room for 2 for Prison Break and beyond on PS4. PSN Demonlord15

Added you, let me know if you need a (nearly) competent hand.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

hiddenriverninja posted:

Oh could you link me to that? I need to bookmark it. :getin:

Seriously. I've been trying to find that for a while. Link... now.

THIS... I DEMAND! [/serpentor]

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
I'm still reeling over the "Intercept the Prison Bus" timer still counting down while the pilot was loving landing to pick up Rashkovsky. Me and some friends had spent at least an hour on the finale before that and were so goddamn close to finishing before the mission failed due to the bus still being on schedule (despite the fact that I blew that poo poo up immediately and have been in a Buzzard for the last 8 minutes).

God drat we were so close :cripes:

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
https://twitter.com/funmw4/status/578305189276319744
https://twitter.com/funmw4/status/578285756403228672
https://twitter.com/funmw4/status/578290916043018240
https://twitter.com/funmw4/status/578313308509372416

I can't wait to roleplay as a crusty old guy at the slots.

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 19, 2015

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

You can pry my top-down Casco from my cold digital hands.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

titties posted:

Added you, let me know if you need a (nearly) competent hand.

Will invite if lester ever calls me for the third heist.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

Duke Chin posted:

Seriously. I've been trying to find that for a while. Link... now.

THIS... I DEMAND! [/serpentor]

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://rsg.ms/93a09ea

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Hopping on now. I am not sure how much I am into heisting, right this moment. At 9:30 after sunny in philly is done, I'm down to clown some heists for sure.

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

Time to sleep.
Need 2 for the last 2 Prison Heist setups and the heist proper, join the party I'm in or whatever.

Edit: Also here's a video of some of the worst lag I've experienced:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZgN3QhO2MQ

Brightman fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 19, 2015

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Heartstrings Tugboat posted:

You can pry my top-down Casco from my cold digital hands.

How?

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving

I wonder if this is going to be texas hold em style.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry

hiddenriverninja posted:

I wonder if this is going to be texas hold em style.

This just makes me want a next gen Red Dead Redemption game.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Doing shadow animals by the light of the overhead project during the "steal the bus schedule" mission is my new favorite thing

HiriseSoftware
Dec 3, 2004

Two tips for the wise:
1. Buy an AK-97 assault rifle.
2. If there's someone hanging around your neighborhood you don't know, shoot him.
Is there a new LSC wheel glitch? They seemed to fix the current glitch not by fixing the "buy wheel X, get unrelated wheel Y free" but my making "wheel Y" much cheaper, so the sell value drops. Chrome offroad wheels are mostly around $5K now. Other chrome wheels are still expensive.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

OK I'm off work for the next 3.5 days. Late night ps4 heisters, holla at me: leidend

SisterFister
Oct 31, 2005

I'm sure you and your 37 dollars will prove to be quite the legal sensation
Currently in a session with GRAND_WIZZARD92 and kike-licious

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009

HiriseSoftware posted:

Is there a new LSC wheel glitch? They seemed to fix the current glitch not by fixing the "buy wheel X, get unrelated wheel Y free" but my making "wheel Y" much cheaper, so the sell value drops. Chrome offroad wheels are mostly around $5K now. Other chrome wheels are still expensive.

So does the glitch still work?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I had fun racing with you John_Wayne_Tasty. Though you'd think the host would've wised up and disabled Custom Cars after the first few races when you just blitzed us all with your big-rear end supercar.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

He made me buy a sadler after he destroyed everybody in a utility race with it.

he's in a truck, everybody else is rocking buggies.

The trick is to bet $10k on him every race.

It's loving annoying, you end up getting funneled into rooms that run supercars every god drat race.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Need some patient people to do trash talk with me (garbage trucks) leidend

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Reverse Centaur posted:

Need some patient people to do trash talk with me (garbage trucks) leidend

i tried joining a while ago and it said lobby full. i'll try joining again. i drive truk gud

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Are the heists good? Can anyone link a good heist vid?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

a cop posted:

Are the heists good? Can anyone link a good heist vid?

Yes, heists are good. The first one is a really simple two-man bank job, plus it doesn't cost you the $40,000 setup fee the others do. Different people do different roles (there's another bank job where two guys stay back as crowd control while the other two open the vault), and it's made up of several setup missions before the actual heist just like the story ones.

Powershift posted:

He made me buy a sadler after he destroyed everybody in a utility race with it.

he's in a truck, everybody else is rocking buggies.

The trick is to bet $10k on him every race.

It's loving annoying, you end up getting funneled into rooms that run supercars every god drat race.

One of the races we got into was a six-man air race in fighter jets. I knew I had no chance of winning against him, but I'm just sad I didn't get close enough to draw a lock with missiles. Incidentally none of the pubbies seemed bright enough to figure missile out because I tagged others with impunity but never caught a lock myself.

He also burned me out of the sky two seconds in with the machineguns :gibs:.

Neddy Seagoon fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Mar 19, 2015

• Locked thread