Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Gough Suppressant posted:

Adolescents aren't necessarily known for their decision making ability, especially regarding long term effects.

This.

If they are unsure if they'll get looked at in the draft in the first place, dealing with the consequences of PED use comes after. Not that there would be much chance of anything coming back to haunt them, even if the guy who sources the drugs says they gave them to a draftee in juniors, it would be almost impossible to prove.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer

hiddenmovement posted:

Good. I like it when they try new poo poo.

"STOP TRYING TO CHANGE OUR GAME"
"WHY ARE WE ALWAYS AMERICANISING EVERYTHING"

gently caress I hate SEN

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

TG-Chrono posted:

Gj Malcom. :downs:

That's none too surprising since Adelaide was full of Germans. Here's a German club in Adelaide celebrating Hitler's 50th Birthday:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
I was merely highlighting the spelling mistake in a supposed club legends name. You Naziwatchers you.

quote:

To kick-off the 2015 season, the Richmond Football Club is releasing 'On Track', a documentary presented by Jeep, about the Tigers’ preparations for the upcoming AFL campaign. 

‘On Track’ takes you into the heart of Tigerland and beyond, as the players tackle pre-season training head-on.

The 45-minute documentary covers the real interactions between players and coaches as they work through the physical, mental and emotional challenges that come hand-in-hand with professional football. 

From the trade period until the end of the 2015 pre-season challenge series, ‘On Track’ is a behind-the-scenes look into a relentless football club which simply won’t hold back on its mission to achieve success.

Cud b gud?

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

TG-Chrono posted:

Cud b gud?

If the tigers slump to 1-10, then yes, cud b gud

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

hiddenmovement posted:

If the tigers slump to 1-10, then yes, cud b gud

Yeah, the best documentaries are where a crew just happen to be filming something else, and then get hold of a massive story with all the access as it happens.

Also st kilda aren't going to be doing any warmups on the ground for their final nab cup game, because they believe that the crowd actually seeing st kilda players will prematurely kill any possible excitement

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Yeah, the best documentaries are where a crew just happen to be filming something else, and then get hold of a massive story with all the access as it happens.

Also st kilda aren't going to be doing any warmups on the ground for their final nab cup game, because they believe that the crowd actually seeing st kilda players will prematurely kill any possible excitement

Actually we are trialing a disco style entry to bring back the old social club days to a new audience. Yes thats right, were all gonna get laid. :smug:

Except you, being a Melbourne supporter is like being the bass player.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Nutsngum posted:

Actually we are trialing a disco style entry to bring back the old social club days to a new audience. Yes thats right, were all gonna get laid. :smug:

Except you, being a Melbourne supporter is like being the bass player.

A whole bunch of st Kilda players entering late to a poorly lit sex room. Nothing can go wrong with this plan.

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

A whole bunch of st Kilda players entering late to a poorly lit sex room. Nothing can go wrong with this plan.

Etihad is truly the sexiest of all stadiums. Just needs mirrors on the roof.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Nutsngum posted:

Etihad is truly the sexiest of all stadiums. Just needs mirrors on the roof.
Imagine if they renamed Etihad to Chevron. It would bring on a new era of Saints domination

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
is watchafl.afl.com.au down for everyone or just me?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

is watchafl.afl.com.au down for everyone or just me?

It's working for me?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
st kilda however, is out of order.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
just realised it's because my getflix trial had ended :owned:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Lachie Hunter is dumb and full of stupid.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
got it all working and...uh...

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
that pass was rad

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Seriously, who the gently caress risks their career by betting on a loving preseason game what the hell

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Testekill posted:

Seriously, who the gently caress risks their career by betting on a loving preseason game what the hell

Only just saw this, what in the actual gently caress. Betting on your own team to lose a game is a pretty obvious no-no.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Apparently another senior listed player and a VFL player were involved but self-reported so their names are being protected.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
for the love of god don't miss this.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Oh look the footy show is on. *shits pants*

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Sam Newman is 70 next year. That is all.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Any of you guys need wooden spoons? I have some that I'm looking to get rid of before a new delivery comes in.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

TG-Chrono posted:

Oh look the footy show is on. *shits pants*

Oh good, I was worrying that the bulldogs story wasn't truly broken until damian barrett claimed it for himself.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Periphery posted:

Any of you guys need wooden spoons? I have some that I'm looking to get rid of before a new delivery comes in.

McCartin looks good at least.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Big concern for me is that the AFL will be wanting a scalp after the ASADA clusterfuck. So Hunter & the other connected parties are gonna get hit hard and quickly.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

Testekill posted:

Big concern for me is that the AFL will be wanting a scalp after the ASADA clusterfuck. So Hunter & the other connected parties are gonna get hit hard and quickly.

As if the Bulldogs needed more bad loving news

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
My one impression from the Saints/Hawks match is that Jack Steven needs to shave his upper lip.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Testekill posted:

Tbh I think Hunter should be hit hard and quick for betting against his own team.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Sounds like what has happened is that a VFL player (mostly likely David Iaccarino since he's best mates with Hunter) placed a bet using Hunters account on a multi without his knowledge. Upon finding out Lachlan self reported to the club.

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.

hiddenmovement posted:

Sam Newman is 70 next year. That is all.

Which means he's 69 now - cue a year of hilarious jokes based on that number which subtly alludes to something else other than age!

Spacman
Mar 18, 2014

Schlesische posted:

Think less that, think more:

That would be Mark "Chopper" Reid iirc. And as far as I'm aware, he was a Collingwood fan.

I think the best bit of that was that Collingwood fan hurling racial abuse at a footballer resulted in her fat ugly arse being turfed out of the stadium and his peak physical fitness arse being named Australian of the Year as direct result.

Spacman fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Mar 19, 2015

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Spacman posted:

I think the best bit of that was that Collingwood fan hurling racial abuse at a footballer resulted in her fat ugly arse being turfed out of the stadium and his peak physical fitness arse being named Australian of the Year as direct result.

I think personally calling her to explain why what she did was wrong, and how she could be a better person, instead of participating in a trial by media they could pick apart is what upset people most of all

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That bastard, making her talk to a black person.

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
No, no you see he PUBLICLY BULLIED that innocent little girl by pointing out that racially abusing other human beings is not ok. What he should have done instead of having a whinge was take her racial abuse on the chin like a real bloke and she could have continued on with her life, learning nothing.

Sincerely,

A White Man.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

NTRabbit posted:

I think personally calling her to explain why what she did was wrong, and how she could be a better person, instead of participating in a trial by media they could pick apart is what upset people most of all

You are incredibly naive if you think this.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein

NTRabbit posted:

Please don't copy/paste from Bigfooty

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Testekill posted:

Sounds like what has happened is that a VFL player (mostly likely David Iaccarino since he's best mates with Hunter) placed a bet using Hunters account on a multi without his knowledge. Upon finding out Lachlan self reported to the club.

Is this theory coming from somewhere other than bigfooty?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Fine, not most of all, but you can't believe it didn't annoy them that he didn't live up to the "whinging abo on tv" thing they could wave around

• Locked thread