Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
:stare:

holy loving poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Now that's a party

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
that doc owns

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The biggest takeaway in that article is someone bought into Frank Reynolds' toe knife idea.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

I told u I was hardcore

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Pssssshhhh.

That's nothing.

I loving assure you, they'll give you GHB, Klonopin, Morphine, Dextroamphetamines, and every psych med from Abilify to Zyprexa just to get you going in the mornings after you start choking people in anger. VA medicine has been our enemies greatest victory yet.

True story.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Mar 19, 2015

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

When are you faggots hiking?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Am I gonna survive on $3k/month GI bill income in Manhattan

+$1.3k/mo VA funbux

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Zeris posted:

Am I gonna survive on $3k/month GI bill income in Manhattan

+$1.3k/mo VA funbux

Here's a handy guide.
http://www.worstroom.com

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

I'm assuming everyone else interprets "only if needed" the same way I do.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Some of the massive E.R troll's that walked into the E.R I worked with had lists longer than that.

During the Triage and they would hand me a shoe box full of meds, half being pain killers I usually just told them to give it to the doc.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
8 months off AD, 7 months off IRR, growing facial hair for the first time in my life. Never allowed myself so much as a mustache before, plus I can't grow much because 100% Ukrainian, so lots of Asian genes. Prob gonna rock the nastiest neckbeard ever for like 3-4 months at least before it grows in. Wish me luck.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\/\ don't touch a hair on the beard until at least two months. by that point you'll have a good idea of where the neckline needs to be.

mine's going on two inches of shaggy poo poo right now, trimming it down to a normal-ish 1/2 inch before we leave and letting it go wild from there on.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

When are you faggots hiking?

got roped into sitting back for two extra weeks so roll out is now first week of April. no fault on either end, I have my issues to square up just like shim.

girlfriend's dad died going on a year ago so I got the "you are NOT leaving on the anniversary of my dad's death" speech. and I'm mostly a nice guy so....

also got her lined up for an apartment.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Mar 19, 2015

Painsaw
Jul 3, 2008

Butts lol
Day two of being off my meds. I'm so loving angry for absolutely no reason. I feel an unquenchable desire to crush someone's dreams and jerk off with their tears.

So this is what being a sergeant major is like.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

/\/\ don't touch a hair on the beard until at least two months. by that point you'll have a good idea of where the neckline needs to be.

mine's going on two inches of shaggy poo poo right now, trimming it down to a normal-ish 1/2 inch before we leave and letting it go wild from there on.

got roped into sitting back for two extra weeks so roll out is now first week of April. no fault on either end, I have my issues to square up just like shim.

girlfriend's dad died going on a year ago so I got the "you are NOT leaving on the anniversary of my dad's death" speech. and I'm mostly a nice guy so....

also got her lined up for an apartment.

yall should toxx yourselves for april stepoff date

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

N4I should probate them for the duration since they should be gone anyways

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
No, they gotta report in every once in a while so we can keep track of our bets

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Slim Pickens posted:

No, they gotta report in every once in a while so we can keep track of our bets

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I bought some beard balm yesterday. Owns. If you have a beard that naturally grows all frizzy and stuff and you don't want it looking all unruly (like mine) you gotta get some.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's getting pretty fussy over something you grew out by giving zero fucks in the first place.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Slim Pickens posted:

That's getting pretty fussy over something you grew out by giving zero fucks in the first place.

The first bears was the zero fucks beard. Shaved it off December 1 and started new.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I've grown and shaved and regrown my beard a bunch so I'm past the give no fucks I'm out phase. Want my poo poo to look good now.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
I'm at the VA for my back right now and I just heard someone in here un-ironically say thanks Obama :allears:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What's your family readiness plan for Frank assuming he survives your male rape adventure that'll kill you and Shim?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Dibs!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I'm down for a toxx. I'm not planning on getting online for the duration anyhow. I'll leave the updating to shim so it gets his filter. So ban me if we don't. If we step off on time, probate me anyway for the duration.

holocaust bloopers posted:

What's your family readiness plan for Frank assuming he survives your male rape adventure that'll kill you and Shim?

My mother mentioned getting him a gps tracker for his collar.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
take cameras. seriously.

this could be the blair witch project that is actually real. but with less witches and more flat out dumb poo poo happening.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
If you guys get into a deliverance situation I hope Burt Reynolds comes out of nowhere to rescue you wearing a vest with bow and arrows.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm taking everything but psych meds with me. Updates will be funny, if intermittent. gently caress your toxx clause, poo poo happens and if we leave a week later I'm not paying ten bucks for GiPtainment.

But updates will come. I'll repurpose the already opened "Shim wrote a story and i," thread.

I'm excited to get started soon. Hiking local trails for training is getting monotonous.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Godspeed

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Cole what brand beard balm? I need to get some soon so I don't have to trim it and work won't yell at me.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Cole what brand beard balm? I need to get some soon so I don't have to trim it and work won't yell at me.

http://www.clippercenter.com/cmanbb.html

I got it at rite-aid for $6.99.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
^Interesting...

Cole posted:

I bought some beard balm yesterday. Owns. If you have a beard that naturally grows all frizzy and stuff and you don't want it looking all unruly (like mine) you gotta get some.

You've piqued my curiosity.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I'm going to pick some up tomorrow because for 7 bucks, why the gently caress not?

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Beard balm?

:negative:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Pro tip if my kikey cousin smears the stuff in his פֵּאָה then you goy's just might not wanna goon your neckbeards up further with the poo poo.

:ughh:

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
:negative:

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
This is a before and after when a guy uses beard balm.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Make sure to wax your mustache too you fuckin dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Beard wax is alright. I use some once in a while, if I don't want to look like a complete loon. A little goes a long way and that shiny beard poo poo is from using way too much of it. At best it keeps you from munching on longer and unruly mustache hairs with your lunch.

• Locked thread