Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Night's going on too long. Must be Imgay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
zzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Sorry for lynching you D1 again somber. I was kidding but everyone jumped on the bandwagon. Amoeba is scum?

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Probably Imgay, didn't post just let us town vote for Somber and stayed quiet.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Scum, hurry up!

I have to go to bed!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Imgay, Doctor, king-aligned was killed night 1.

Day 2!
- Asiina
- Amoeba
- Anonarco

3 alive 2 to execute.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Thank you :sun:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like how ANarc came back and suddenly the nightkill went through.

Hmmmmm

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

##vote AnonNarc

Has to be scum. Or the first players were all town.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Remember that anyone signed up for Madriu can join at any time by typing ##play!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote ANarc

:agreed:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
:redhammer:

Anonymousnarcotics, mafia-aligned assassin, has been lynched D2

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Woo!

Go team!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Night actions! :hehe:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:what:

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Asiina has been end-gamed :evil:

King Alvarez the Cruel, Serial killer has won the game.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
...OR HAVE YOU??

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
WHAT?!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Secret role activate, I was a Ghost all along.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
2spooky :spooky:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
The dead are asked to stay dead.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

##play

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Asiina, what have you done?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Soooo, is it over? Did I lose?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

quote:

EccoRaven wrote on Mar 20, 2015 04:10:
quick! what is the setup?

quote:

Amoeba102 wrote on Mar 20, 2015 00:12:
Asiina is a cult recruiter! haha

King Alvarez stands alone over the corpses of the fallen. He sheds a single tear over the loss of life, wondering why they would all want to betray him so.
Then the corpses stood up. They wipe off the fake blood around their necks and chests and smile at the King and his shocked expression.
Imgay gets right into the king's face and says just one word:
"Boo!"
The assassins then proceed to stab the king to death.

:gibs: Amoeba, King Alvarez the Cruel, Serial Killer, was endgamed.
:orks101: The assassins have won!

Congrats!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yay team!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

:ghost: noooo

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
This was a fun little thing!

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I failed the pop quiz. Booo

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

idgi, ecco explain pls

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Everyone was in on it but me.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Amoeba102 posted:

Everyone was in on it but me.

in on what

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Which is a coincidence since I'm Jim Carrey irl.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

It was a truman show setup set-up.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You had a really dumb mustache.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Standard Assassin PM:

quote:

Congrats! You are an assassin in the assassin's guild. You are seeking to eliminate the foolish King Alvarez for failing to pay his debts to the guild. He has gone into hiding in the court, and, it is a good thing he is an idiot, because you are a trained assassin and the king is wearing a stupid fake moustache. You know right away that the king is Amoeba102, and he needs to die. But, before that, he needs to suffer. To that effect, the guild of assassins has decided to give him a game to drive him mad.

GAME GIMMICKS:
- You know that everyone in the game (except for Amoeba) is a member of the Assassins. You may communicate with the other assassins freely OOT.
- You have a collective nightkill that is decided by the highest-alphabetically listed member of the game that isn't Amoeba (do the ABCs in your heads it is not difficult).
- You know that Amoeba has been told he is a serial killer with a nightkill. This is not actually true. Any kill he attempts to perform will fail without his knowledge of its failure.
- You know that Amoeba otherwise has no knowledge of the setup, and otherwise thinks he is in a normal game of mafia.
- You cannot vote to kill Amoeba. If he gains enough votes to be executed, he will win the game and all the assassins will lose.
- You cannot nightkill Amoeba. If he is selected as a nightkill, he will win the game and all the assassins will lose.
- When an assassin is nightkilled or executed, that assassin may choose ANY ONE OF THREE FLIPS for themselves. The potential flips are:
1) Assassin, mafia-aligned
2) Vanilla, king-aligned
3) Doctor, king-aligned
- When an assassin is voted out, the assassin is encouraged to post their own flip (which, again, must be one of the three above). When an assassin is nightkilled, I will ask that player to PM me what flip they want posted for themselves.

The assassins win the game if Amoeba is the last one standing and he still has not guessed the setup. Amoeba wins if he successfully figures out that none of this is real. Note though that I will PM Amoeba after the final vote/kill is made and ask him what he thinks the setup is, so, don't just turbo yourselves each day. Make it count!

Good luck!

King PM:

quote:

You are King Alvarez the Cruel! You have been targeted for death by your own assassins - how offensive. Your allies in the court have rallied to you defense, but, even they can't be trusted. You've had your strongest blacksmiths and mages craft a magickal artifact designed to ensure your safety and bring the downfall of your enemies: a golden ring. Wearing the ring, you are protected from all harm by turning invisible, becoming nothing more than a breeze in the wind. But, more than that, when you touch someone while invisible, you cause their soul to become rent from their bodies, killing them instantly. You know what you must do. First you killed your smiths and mages, to make sure the power of this ring never leaves your hands. Now you're sitting in your own throne room, disguised as a common peasant, ready to do the only thing that can truly keep you safe: murdering everyone else.

You are a serial killer! You win when you are the last remaining player in the game. You are bulletproof, and you can perform a kill at night. This kill can be blocked by the usual means, such as doctor protections, but you are immune to being tracked, watched, or roleblocked.

Good luck!

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Mar 21, 2015

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

An elaborate ruse!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Indeed! I wish more people had been around to join in, though; I was hoping it would give me a little bit more time to finish PMs before you all rioted, but alas, this past hour has essentially been wasted.

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
##play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry I didn't realize the game had started til I was dead.

• Locked thread