Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cricket
This poll is closed.
Blackface in crowd 129 55.36%
References to Lord of the Rings 104 44.64%
Total: 233 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Dat follow-through :laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Typical Pakistan cricket team. Bowler gobbling off all night pulling stupid faces, blowing kisses, cracks the sads when he gets smashed and cries to his captain who cries to the umpire.

masterpine
Dec 3, 2014

Love the biffo. Man is twattos smug mug punchable

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Burn Down Canberra posted:

Haha you've lost mate. Back in the bin with you son.

There's been some truly heinous posts tonight.

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

Haha you've lost mate. Back in the bin with you son.

Love a bit of chirp when youre on top. When youre getting thrashed just pipe down

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
crowd giving him a serve lol

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Get it Maxwell winning six 400th for the toutney

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Looks like Graeme Swann's been keeping himself busy during the World Cup.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I have it on good authority Twatto said "why you chirping now mate? Not taking wickets?"

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Piece of cake.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Mister Chief posted:

Well the kiwis have been about.

Australia wins.

subroc
Jun 5, 2004

Jon Von Anchovi posted:

Love a bit of chirp when youre on top. When youre getting thrashed just pipe down

Yeah. And he can dish it out just fine, but immediately cries to the umpire as soon as someone answers back?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

webmeister posted:

I have it on good authority Twatto said "why you chirping now mate? Not taking wickets?"

:laffo:

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

He always was the joker!

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Watsowns

Jon Von Anchovi
Sep 5, 2014

:australia:

webmeister posted:

Perfect

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

KP's door.

puchu
Sep 20, 2004

hiya~
I hope my team (New Zealand) (the good team) does not choke tomorrow

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

The great Shane Watson destroyed Wahab. At the end of the day like when Morkel bounced Clarke to pieces while Clarke got a century you need to take wickets.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

puchu posted:

I hope my team (New Zealand) (the good team) does not choke tomorrow

Kano will Steady the Ship.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The great Shane Watson destroyed Wahab. At the end of the day like when Morkel bounced Clarke to pieces while Clarke got a century you need to take wickets.

Gonna lol when that dumpy idiot costs you the semi.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Big Haze man of the match.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Should've been Cummins

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

India should beat Australia but they won't because they're dog poo poo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

India better not win this whole thing.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

He did actually get him out though? Not exactly Wahab's fault the guy at fine leg should've gone to SpecSavers...

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

webmeister posted:

He did actually get him out though? Not exactly Wahab's fault the guy at third man should've gone to SpecSavers...

He forced a bad stroke from Watson but the catch does need to be taken. He also bowled poorly at Smith. I swear he gave him a few singles to bowl at Watto. As soon as the ball went soft he was belted.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

He forced a bad stroke from Watson but the catch does need to be taken. He also bowled poorly at Smith. I swear he gave him a few singles to bowl at Watto. As soon as the ball went soft he was belted.

You're a typical insufferable Australian who can't ever admit when an opposition player or side has played well.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Mister Chief posted:

You're a typical insufferable Australian who can't ever admit when an opposition player or side has played well.

What ?

Do you think he bowled well at Smith.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014
Too many ifs and buts for Pakistan. If you want to win the World Cup, you can't drop catches like that, and you can't take your foot off the pedal half way through the game.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

What ?

Do you think he bowled well at Smith.

Your posts are always too serious, overly analytical and dull.

Airstream Driver
May 6, 2009

Mister Chief posted:

lol shut up

Lionel Richie
Nov 14, 2004

Australia are far from unbeatable but I suppose India will do their usual roll over job in the semi, same with South Africa if they get to the final. New Zealand will inevitably beat Windies and they've got a reasonable chance in a one off game, but I think I'm going to have to plump for England to win this.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Mister Chief posted:

Boy are you cranky.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

You just wait till we poo poo the bed tomorrow.

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

Mister Chief posted:

Whereas your posts are full of insight and balance. You're another kind of insufferable Australian, who so badly wants to be that edgy, Anti-Australian guy. loving dull and tired act, man.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Mister Chief posted:

The aussies that only post when they're winning are back. We're in for a ride.

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

Is the hate for the BCCI and Indian cricket in general enough for impartial supporters to get on the Australian bandwagon for just one match?

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

serious gaylord posted:

The aussies that only post when they're winning are back. We're in for a ride.

I post biased nonsense come win, lose or draw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Is actual serious cricket discussion done in this thread anymore?