Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
gently caress Duke
gently caress Duke
Let's Go Bobby Mo (and gently caress Duke)
View Results

• Locked thread
stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

Cap'n Scrap'n of the Hit Brigade

EvanTH posted:

"Get those puppies organized--has this kid been strokin' it in a major league fashion!" -- some kinda color commentary right there

if you don't like Bill Raftery you can get right the gently caress out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
It is really dumb that Iowa didn't recruit Tuttle at all and basically told Washpun to gently caress off when he was transferring. Washpun actually annoys me more because at least with Tuttle we have a bunch of the same sort of tweener forward sort of dudes, even if he's a better version of it than anyone except maybe White.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

For those of us just watching Gamecast:

https://vine.co/v/OYhBa3gVwK5

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
This Wyoming guy with the flat top can shoot

CFBalla
Sep 16, 2009

Yeah, I just made that shot. :smug:
Ugh. So many missed lay-ups and that shot at the end. Ah well, being up 11 at half was about as good as I was hoping for going into this game. Hoping UNI can keep up the pressure and get some more transition buckets like they did when they went on their original run halfway through the 1st half.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Metapod posted:

This Wyoming guy with the flat top can shoot

He already has a season high for three pointers at halftime, so I'm going to say he's just pulling some bullshit today.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Costello can't finish today.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Weird seeing Bobby Hurley on the sideline coaching. Still want to punch him in the face.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Scrapez posted:

Weird seeing Bobby Hurley on the sideline coaching. Still want to punch him in the face.

He's way more obnoxious than Laettner to me because Laettner is at least self-aware.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
I thought Buffalo was supposed to be good?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Artic Puma posted:

I thought Buffalo was supposed to be good?

They have a chance here, but the full court press can gently caress you up. People always want to pick the 12 over the 5.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Mateen Cleaves is unfuckingbearable in the studio. Jesus Christ.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Well at least now I can go all in rooting against Kentucky.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It's kind of sad we won't get any 12s over 5s this year, but two 14s over 3s makes up for it.

arkmedes
Jun 24, 2009
Pretty lovely game from Costello

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Huh, that Volkswagen ad has actual cursing.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

OctoberBlues posted:

It's kind of sad we won't get any 12s over 5s this year, but two 14s over 3s makes up for it.

Not giving up on Buffalo just yet.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
I'm sure MSU isn't really worried still, but they're sure trying to make this game interesting.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Rooting for Indiana because Wichita State losing before they get a chance to play KU for the first time since 1992 is hilarious and Wichita tears are delicious. gently caress those people.

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

gingerberger posted:

I'm sure MSU isn't really worried still, but they're sure trying to make this game interesting.

They certainly are. 4 point game with Georgia at the line shooting 1.

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Jesus MSU give up more 3 point plays

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Sparty, come the gently caress on.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
MSU dumb as gently caress

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
MSU gonna forget to score any points again.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol msu is going to blow it

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Horn operator is a Georgia fan I guess.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

kiimo posted:

Rooting for Indiana because Wichita State losing before they get a chance to play KU for the first time since 1992 is hilarious and Wichita tears are delicious. gently caress those people.

Rooting for Wichita is rooting for the Koch brothers

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Eltoasto posted:

How?

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

kiimo posted:

I know you're a Kansas fan but for the rest of us Wichita beating you guys would be a million times funnier

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Just got a nice "ONIONS!"

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Eltoasto posted:

You will never find a larger group of stick-up-their-rear end isolated and angry conservatives outside the state of Texas. Delusional and ridiculous.

Edit: the last time they won they bought billboards all over the state bragging about it and left them up forever. Give me a break.

kiimo fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 20, 2015

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

They play in Charles Koch arena, they send a ton of money into the school, and the head coach flies around on their private jet.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
nice layup, clown

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
oh well good effort Georgia, yay Tom Izzo go beat Virginia

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Magic Johnson aids the Michigan State Spartans by cheering in the stands.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Marshall and Crean could easily pass as a murderer's defense team.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Scrapez posted:

Magic Johnson aids the Michigan State Spartans by cheering in the stands.

AIDS?

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Georgia gave MSU a much better game than I expected, so props to them for that. Nevertheless, gently caress Georgia.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Artic Puma posted:

I know you're a Kansas fan but for the rest of us Wichita beating you guys would be a million times funnier

This

kiimo posted:

You will never find a larger group of stick-up-their-rear end isolated and angry conservatives outside the state of Texas. Delusional and ridiculous.

I feel like this is not true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Scrapez posted:

Magic Johnson aids

:stare:

• Locked thread