Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress Duke?
gently caress Duke
gently caress Duke
Let's Go Bobby Mo (and gently caress Duke)
View Results

• Locked thread
Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
This is a pretty high-scoring game (IU-WSU) but it's somehow not been that entertaining because it's more horrible defense than good offense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

Ross posted:

This is a pretty high-scoring game (IU-WSU) but it's somehow not been that entertaining because it's more horrible defense than good offense.

Welcome to Tom Crean coached Indiana basketball.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Indiana burned a lot of clock there

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Uh... UVA? Everything okay over there? :ohdear:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Are you allowed to run the baseline inbounding after a time out (if you would have been able to before that time out)? For some reason I was thinking you weren't.

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!
LMAO at crean

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

Grittybeard posted:

Are you allowed to run the baseline inbounding after a time out (if you would have been able to before that time out)? For some reason I was thinking you weren't.

I saw someone do it in a game earlier and it seems that you are.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ron Baker looks like Eric Stoltz.

In The Mask

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses

Grittybeard posted:

I think it's only on out-of-bounds plays that this isn't allowed.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Look at all these shots that aren't 3 pointers you dumb shits

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Artic Puma posted:

I saw someone do it in a game earlier and it seems that you are.

Yeah I guess Crean would probably be going crazy if you weren't allowed to.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Virginia loving around, and UC Irvine likely can't keep up with Louisville down the stretch - I'm about to have no horse in this race.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

I had to stay out of this thread during the WVU game but dear god were the announcers annoying. First 9 minutes of the game where a suck job on Bobby Hurley and his Duke lineage.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Wichita St vs KU :getin:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Can somebody resurrect the Paranormal/Conspiracy thread so I can post about how the Koch Brothers are going to pay off the refs and NCAA to insure Wichita State beats Kansas and forces Kansas to schedule them in the future?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Fire Crean, hire Stephens

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Can somebody resurrect the Paranormal/Conspiracy thread so I can post about how the Koch Brothers are going to pay off the refs and NCAA to insure Wichita State beats Kansas and forces Kansas to schedule them in the future?

This seems somewhat plausible...

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.
So I thought we were rooting for UCI because of their sweet mascot. Are they actually good?

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
I wouldn't be surprised if you told me IU didn't have an assist that whole game. Nothing but isoball over and over again.

Scrode
Mar 6, 2002

It's about damn time...

Eltoasto posted:

We can only dream

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year
drat that long haired witchita state player is still there? i've always wanted to punch that guy

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

no

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
EAT poo poo INDIANA

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

gently caress basketball

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

I mean Stephens wouldn't leave the Celts right now, but you can't possibly be happy with the state of IU basketball.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

also lol virginia

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

Eltoasto posted:

I mean Stephens wouldn't leave the Celts right now, but you can't possibly be happy with the state of IU basketball.

I'm not, but Stephens wouldn't magically make it better. I'm tired of half the state of Indiana jerking off every time his name comes up.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Democrazy posted:

So I thought we were rooting for UCI because of their sweet mascot. Are they actually good?

We were there because I was born in their teaching hospital, get with the times, go Anteaters, gently caress a Cardinal.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Ron Baker mother fucker watch us

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

As an Iowa fan, I hope IU keeps Crean for eternity.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

kittenmittons posted:

drat that long haired witchita state player is still there? i've always wanted to punch that guy

He also unironically wears cargo shorts.

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
Bruins :smith:

gingerberger
Jun 20, 2014

Gotta love my Squirtle Swag
Sorry Belmont

OctoberBlues posted:

... :stonk:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Hello Towel posted:

I'm not, but Stephens wouldn't magically make it better. I'm tired of half the state of Indiana jerking off every time his name comes up.

He's a really good coach

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Belmont hung around just long enough to fall apart when everyone turned over there from WSU/IU.

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go
Virginia wins, will lose to Michigan State if they pull this crap again though.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

OctoberBlues posted:

and a hemp necklace

Scrapez
Feb 27, 2004

If Maryland had a good inside player they'd be really drat good.

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
favorite player doug mcdermott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ross
May 25, 2001

German Moses
Will this result help or hinder Fred Holberg's eventual move to storied basketball program IU?

• Locked thread