Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

As much as it's going to hurt, I'm going to see this movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

UoI posted:

As much as it's going to hurt, I'm going to see this movie.

at what point does max develop a substance abuse problem while attending the minimum number of college classes required to collect BAH and sniff coed butts all day

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

There's a 0% chance this dog lives at the end

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:ohdear:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Bolow posted:

Yeah pretty sure I WON'T watch it for this reason

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

USMC503 posted:

Yeah pretty sure I WON'T watch it for this reason

I'll prob go for the first hour maybe hour and a half bit as soon as that dogge shows any signs of death I'm spuhmoneyin right the gently caress outta there

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

No helmet, no dog armor, no doggles

This uncouth fiend should have his dog taken from him.

So that I can have that dog.

And get a motorcycle with a sidecar and drive him around like god intended :colbert:

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Beraiye
Oct 27, 2014

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something seems out of place in that photo...

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Bolow posted:

oh now you're just jumping to concl-

oh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Beraiye posted:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but something seems out of place in that photo...

yo quiero muktuk

Also, while looking for the correct way to say that I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell_chihuahua

"Occupation: Actress"

Good dog.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mak0rz posted:

yo quiero muktuk

Also, while looking for the correct way to say that I found this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taco_Bell_chihuahua

"Occupation: Actress"

Good dog.

Chihuahua puppy, from the wiki article on them

:3:

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008
That movie trailer reminded me of the Taliban dog hostage :(

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

stop shopping in korean markets

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

You're a loose cannon, Woofie. I should have your badge for this. You're promoted instead. Now get out of my office!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

good dogge

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Sgt. Bark :3:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Yeah that trailer made me misty.

Have I told the story about how I saw Marly and Me in a theater in Japan about three weeks after my parents put my childhood dog to sleep?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
my childhood schnauzer passed when I was in Korea, not long after christmas. he was living with my grandparents at the time. he was a good boy.

miss that fat little rear end in a top hat.

:unsmith:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

^ :unsmith: you weren't kidding about the fat part

Anyways

well then.

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Ayy

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

^

Anyways

well then.

Good dogge.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah that trailer made me misty.

Have I told the story about how I saw Marly and Me in a theater in Japan about three weeks after my parents put my childhood dog to sleep?

What on Earth made you think theis was a good idea?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

^ :unsmith: you weren't kidding about the fat part

Anyways

well then.

Dogs are smart as hell.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
They really are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ym0rxisOpw

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Jesus dude I watched it YEARS after my pup had to go and I still cried like a goddamn little girl.

How'd it go?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Ugly crying. It was bad but all I had to do was tell my buds the situation and they got it.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I feel confident that I will never watch Marley and Me, but Homeward Bound unexpectedly made me loving bawl as an adult. I never cried over that movie when I was a kid.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo. That dogge is too smart.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

what do you even do in a situation like that? like hes clearly not gonna do it when you're around but if you don't punish them when they're doing it they're likely just going to do it again

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Luna Was Here posted:

what do you even do in a situation like that? like hes clearly not gonna do it when you're around but if you don't punish them when they're doing it they're likely just going to do it again

Just kennel the dog or otherwise confine him away from food when you leave the house.

fromoutofnowhere
Mar 19, 2004

Enjoy it while you can.
More Kadi

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Luna Was Here posted:

My childhood border collie mix(who's 14 now) was like that when she was young and agile. We had to put those things to prevent babies from opening cupboards and drinking bleach because you're a terrible parent not paying attention to your kid and anytime we slow cooked anything it was done in the spare bedroom behind a closed door.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

I mean at that point you would just carefully put things behind doors with round knobs or whatever, arrange to catch your dog in the act a few times to administer the BAD DOG, and also don't put stuff in your oven and leave the house that's a bad idea regardless of what your dog does.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
x-post from durnk thread

Rough Lobster posted:

This is Mischa AKA Lil Meesh. We have an agreement in my household that I either get to name the first dog or the first child. So my eventual son will be called Magnus or Achilles or something.

7 weeks old

9 weeks old

3 months old and rapidly getting feisty

4 months and some change and she just learned how to bark and it's so goddamn adorable :3:

Pretty soon her neck's gonna fluff out and her ears will be fully erect. She gonna be real purdy

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
D: stay safe erect tail dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Luna Was Here posted:

D: stay safe erect tail dog

she was dumped in a field by her first owner allegedly because she had a disability (her legs weren't growing properly). so the shelter took her in and put casts on her legs angs to assist with that... you know... stuff the loving owner could have gotten done.

hang all bad dogge owners.