Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

A close call from last night's prison heist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Leo50ks6TA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyrannosaurus
Apr 12, 2006
Heists are fun but its about goddamn impossible to get people to join and not quit as soon as the mission starts

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I am going to run the last heist tonight if anyone wants to join. Wee Bairns mentioned that he was interested and he has been my partner in crime on the others, so I shall reverse a spot for him until he says he can't join in.

I'll be on PS4 tonight around 8:30 PM. I get the 100K bonus for the first time hosting so as other goons will attest, I can promise a fair split. :v:

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Kelly posted:

I am going to run the last heist tonight if anyone wants to join. Wee Bairns mentioned that he was interested and he has been my partner in crime on the others, so I shall reverse a spot for him until he says he can't join in.

I'll be on PS4 tonight around 8:30 PM. I get the 100K bonus for the first time hosting so as other goons will attest, I can promise a fair split. :v:

I'm down for sure. Let's do stuff and things!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Samesies

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Kelly posted:

I'll be your alternate

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Kelly posted:

I'm definitely planning on being in. :)

And yes, you have been more than fair with the split, though I'm kinda hoping to be paid for this heist, you know, if Rockstar's servers decide it's okay.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I'm gonna buy the big boat tonight. Let's loving party

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Wee Bairns posted:

I'm definitely planning on being in. :)

And yes, you have been more than fair with the split, though I'm kinda hoping to be paid for this heist, you know, if Rockstar's servers decide it's okay.

I forgot to ask geeves if he got paid. I'm guessing not. :argh:

So lasagna, you and Gary for now!

thehustler
Apr 17, 2004

I am very curious about this little crescendo
Finally joined LLJK as Pentler. About to start my first setup for Prison Break. Still no mic, sorry.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
I really need to do the Humane Labs heist, I want an Insurgent too. I've done the set-up mission where you steal the dam things a couple of times, but I guess they only unlock after the heist. Boo!

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I need somebody to drag me through the final heist for the unlocks. I'm on ps4. Gonna be on in 15 mins. Tag powerswift

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Kelly posted:

I forgot to ask geeves if he got paid. I'm guessing not. :argh:

So lasagna, you and Gary for now!

I don't think I did either. At first I did but then my bank just didn't add up to what I should have had unless I spent waaaay to much on armor and ammo.

In other news, quick join is loving broken. Whatever they did - putting everyone on call - was a loving stupid Idea. So I've now been quick joining a race for 20 minutes.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
This NPC was sharing good news on the phone, I felt the opportunity was too good to miss....

http://youtu.be/xsa7rkpejFU

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

Auxiliary Treats posted:

http://rsg.ms/f77da82
It's not for off-road vehicles but this is a pretty good GTA race down Mt Chiliad.

I don't think you linked the race you meant to link.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Craptacular posted:

I don't think you linked the race you meant to link.

Ugh, Social Club is even worse using a mobile browser. This should be the right one.
Avalanche Extreme

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

So, I bought the Marquis. I've never had such buyers remorse. Shrug

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

omg chael crash posted:

same except 15 months ago

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
I'm hosting the Prison Break on PS4 if anyone wants to join in. I've done it all before so it'll be an easy set up/heist, I just want to get it cleared so I can host the next heist.

PSN Frontlinekhan

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

omg chael crash posted:

what why

tjones
May 13, 2005
3 goons looking for a fourth for Xbox One final heist. Message Swish Jones.

Final Fantasy Football
Oct 3, 2006

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I'm hosting the Prison Break on PS4 if anyone wants to join in. I've done it all before so it'll be an easy set up/heist, I just want to get it cleared so I can host the next heist.

PSN Frontlinekhan

Ya I'm in...sending friend request

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

geeves posted:

In other news, quick join is loving broken. Whatever they did - putting everyone on call - was a loving stupid Idea. So I've now been quick joining a race for 20 minutes.

Made it one whole in-game day. While waiting, I was able to take out an armored car (no cash), rob a store, take out a smuggler's helicopter, deliver a vehicle to Simeon and hit a new stunt jump. Christ.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Pork Pie Hat posted:

PSN Frontlinekhan

Off chance this hasn't filled up I'd be down, send a friend request.

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

About to start Humane Labs on XB1 and have room for one, would be grand if we didn't have to deal with a pubbie

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

omg chael crash posted:

I'd better not hear you whine about lack of funds again, sir.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Stubear St. Pierre posted:

About to start Humane Labs on XB1 and have room for one, would be grand if we didn't have to deal with a pubbie

Message Agoat944!

Edit: Please please message me. I just had a pubbie shoot me down during danger zone.

Agoat fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Mar 22, 2015

Stubear St. Pierre
Feb 22, 2006

Agoat posted:

Message Agoat944!

Edit: Please please message me. I just had a pubbie shoot me down during danger zone.

Sent you a party invite

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
I haven't been able to connect to the Xbone server for hours and it sounds like there have been some major server issues across all consoles today. Anyone else having trouble getting on?

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Armored Kurama counter-trolling continues to own. Someone stole the "destroy this car" (it was a scooter) while in passive so I just chased them around for 10 minutes until they fell off. I hit them so hard the scooter exploded, too, so I paid $200 for killing a person in passive mode, but got $2000 for blowing up the target car.

In other news, passive players should not be allowed to drive the target car.

Heartstrings Tugboat
Sep 5, 2002

omg chael crash posted:

I love sniping from it. You can get cover behind the sails. I also love drinking beers in it with my pals.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
So what's the best way to spend 250k as a level 27 dude with a medium house and a decent car? Should I save up for those high rises so I can do heists?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Do heists from other people, not necessary to host. Also save up for whatever you think is fun. A lot of the new heist vehicles are amazing and awesome but expensive.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Avocados posted:

So what's the best way to spend 250k as a level 27 dude with a medium house and a decent car? Should I save up for those high rises so I can do heists?

Save it and be fiscally responsible

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

buy a boat

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

boats n hoes

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

omg chael crash posted:

At least you didn't buy the KRAKEN!

Seriously who bought the Kraken.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Avocados posted:

Get a high-end apartment. You can trade your current home for one, too. Keep in mind you don't have to have the best of the best, just a higher end one.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

Avocados posted:

Save up for a Kraken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Good news, everybody! The Wee Bairns schools of Dinghy piloting will soon be opening!
You too can gently caress up heists by beaching your dinghy mere meters away from the checkpoint!
Impress your friends! Act now, call 1-800-DUMB-rear end

• Locked thread