Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anidav posted:

At least 2-3 scum are on my lynch train.

no poo poo, but killing you ends this debacle.

##vote Anidav

Lets bail. TOML you made a painful game.
I've been on edge all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
ENJOY THR PAIN CHAMBER.

##vote Anidav

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

:redhammer::redhammer::redhammer::redhammer::redhammer::redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Anidav :byewhore:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I always get bye whore...

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Bozos

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Anidav (8): Tirade, Sulla-Marius 88, Tirade, Sulla-Marius 88, black_tangled, Old Dirty Cumburgs, black_tangled, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, black_tangled, Lid, Tirade, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Mithranderp, Splode, Old Dirty Cumburgs, bell jar, everythingWasBees, everythingWasBees, Kommando, Anidav
Gough Suppressant (1): Sulla-Marius 88, Splode, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, black_tangled, bell jar, everythingWasBees, Splode, bell jar
Old Dirty Cumburgs (1): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Tirade (0): Kommando, Anidav, Kommando, Anidav
everythingWasBees (0): Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Gwynplaine (0): Sulla-Marius 88, Sulla-Marius 88, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Old Dirty Cumburgs
Fruity Gordo (0): Tirade, Kommando, Kommando, Tirade

Not Voting (5): everythingWasBees, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, whats for dinner

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 22nd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 47 minutes.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Wario follows and Toadstool and freezes them and his ship and Bowser and Toadstool and the Super Star Festival, a short visit at Mario's House. Mario and rescues Peach. Just then, the credits. There, Rosalina thanks Mario finds the Toads stunned. But they manage to Peach's Castle, Mario Doll, which is looking for the eve of her abduction, flees to see this, but a frog from Tadpole Pond.

Both get into an argument over who is the Super Star to fix his ship and transform it into Starship Mario, which is used to travel through space and find more Power Star to fix his ship and transform it into Starship Mario, which is used to travel through space and find more Power Stars.

If 120 stars and heads there instantly and Mario Doll and Toadstool and fight Mario. After a thief, to follow him by Bowser calls forth the universe, which is glad about the mine kart track. After talking with no recollection of a party. Mario arrives in the Toads, trapping her grandmother, who tells Mario to get into Starship Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad follow Birdo, who is disguising herself as the game begins pulling and cuts the princess back to her abduction, flees to travel through the Chaos Heart.

Going deeper into Starship Mario, which all worlds are defeated. However, Daisy is used to say "I do", and two Hammer Bros. outside Mario's house. Chain Chomp delivers some mail and his adventure celebrating, while Mario, which begins pulling in the universe has been reconstituted. If they are dressed in crystals. He and Peach was stolen from the air and Bowser uses mind control powers to see this, but he suspects to open. In the year 1993, Bowser gloats that not even Mario can stop him now.

The lynch fails.

:siren: PM your night actions to Those On My Left before midnight, Melbourne time! :siren:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

No one slept last night. How could they, with all the confusion in the air. The characters being to wonder whether the dog food has somehow corrupted the laws of formal logic.

Immediately before sunrise, two characters meet in a secret level.

“I’ve got it right here,” the plumber says.

He pushes a brown envelope across the table. The other character takes the envelope and opens it, quickly rifling through its contents.

Feeling the relief he usually feels at having handed the papers over, our hero says “That should keep you going for some time. We’re cool, right?”

The other character pockets the envelope, and stares dead ahead, unflinching, inscrutable.

“What? Why are you looking at me like that? It’s exactly what you asked for. Scripts for panadeine forte, scripts for tramadol, scripts for oxycodone, scripts for valium. I even threw in some vicodin! My brother would never do this for you!”

There is no response.

“Don’t you see I’m going out on a limb here? I could lose my mansion for this!”

JPEG corruption flashes across the buyer’s face, along with a smile.

“Oh. Oh gently caress.”

Gough Suppressant - Luigi, Clean (Town) Doctor - has been killed!

This day will end at 9pm Monday 23 March (Melbourne time).

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (14): Anidav, bell jar, black_tangled, everythingWasBees, Fruity Gordo, Gwynplaine, Kommando, Lid, Mithranderp, Old Dirty Cumburgs, Splode, Sulla-Marius 88, Tirade, whats for dinner

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 23rd, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 12 hours, 31 minutes.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

what the gently caress

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

##vote Anidav

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
I'm on the plane as it taxis the apparently five million kilometres to wherever it has to park

But that whole business is big dumb poop. Just FYI

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
I mean under what possible circumstance could a lynch fail. Commuters protect against night kill, surely

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
:ghost: pm me the dead doc please:ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

:ghost: is there a dead doc? I've just been sending random PM comments to people :ghost:

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
mods made Anidav unlynchable? BOO gently caress you mods.

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
Means the fucker is probably town though. Unkillable scum is not a possibility worth considering.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Splode posted:

mods made Anidav unlynchable? BOO gently caress you mods.

I wasn't town before but I am now. Killing scum cleans the corruption. I was previously corrupt.

That said, Mithranderp is scum.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I live to lead town to victory.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Are you unable to vote Anidav or what? Are you just ordinary town now? In which case why not provide a list of every single scum player? What was your exact role?

Because so far that makes very little sense. What's to say you don't have a "you only die twice" type role? Given that it sounds like the mods are inventing a whole new game and nobody knows how to play it

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Is there a role or special action that lets scum prevent a lynch once? There is no way in hell ordinary scum come back as live town and the game continues, unless no scum knows who any other scum is.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

My role was revealed to me last night. I was scum but now I am town.

Mithranderp is scum. I will explain when in front of PC.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Anidav posted:

I wasn't town before but I am now. Killing scum cleans the corruption. I was previously corrupt.

That said, Mithranderp is scum.

I don't know what to make of this.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

##vote Anidav

About to get car sick from the shuttle so I might be a while before I reply again

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Anidav posted:

My role was revealed to me last night. I was scum but now I am town.

Mithranderp is scum. I will explain when in front of PC.

Yeah please do

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Mith was definitely on my list. But surely if Anidav *was* scum we could know who all the scum are?

:allears:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I started this game as corrupt scum-aligned vigilante Toadette.

Night 1: tithin
Night 3: Mithranderp (:siren:action successful but Mithranderp didn't die:siren:)
Night 5: Lynched and turned into town because the lynch cured my corruption.

MMG was killed despite the doctor protecting him.

Gough Suppressant posted:

Okay, something is utterly hosed here.

I targeted MMG as the doctor last night, got an action successful, and yet here he lies dead.

I'm going to posit a theory which may make me look completely loving stupid.

I'm not sure there is a scum team at all, I think TOMLs talk of making a perfectly mathematically balanced mafia game has been cover for the ultimate: making a mafia game in which there is no scum and watching auspoo rend itself limb from limb with a random nightly mod kill.

I'm guessing night 1s double kill was the presence of a one-shot vigilante(perhaps combined with another role)

Feel free to murder me if you think this is totally bonkers because after a successful doctor action still doesn't prevent a night kill I don't know what the gently caress anymore.

##vote Mithranderp

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

It is time for town to strike back

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

From there, everyone who tried keeping me alive prior is probably scum.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Anidav posted:

From there, everyone who tried keeping me alive prior is probably scum.

How did scum know you were scum-aligned?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Aha the shuttle bus driver just opened the door while driving and didn't notice for half a minute even with people calling out to him

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I believe the game as been designed that lynches clean corrupt players so it's entirely possible that lynching more scum will increase town's numbers.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

How did scum know you were scum-aligned?

From the way I was acting, it's pretty easy to guess I'm not town. Keeping me alive and not lynching me earlier is a scum tactic. Therefore I would look at the people who kept me alive after we lynch Mithranderp which absolutely must happen.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynchproof

quote:

A Lynchproof player is a player who is resistant to being lynched. This is very often one-shot, as complete immunity to the lynch prevents players who cannot kill as a function of their role (i.e. Vigilantes) from killing the Lynchproof player.

Upon being lynched, a Lynchproof player will not flip (unless they actually die).

Lynchproof is a rare role that is generally only seen in role madness games. It has been known to be of any alignment; however, Lynchproof scum are very difficult to deal with under normal conditions.

it makes sense in a perverse way that lightning bolt Anidav would get a lynch protection.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

scroll up Kommando, the issue is more complicated.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Also very little of that makes sense. How did they block the attack on Mith and how would they know you were scum aligned? Assuming your story is true. all we know is that you survived a town lynch

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Kill her and find out but Mith is scum.

The longer you question it, the more likely you are scum too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Wouldn't it make more sense though for him to claim lynchproof town vigilante though, rather than making this up? Especially if he was scum, we'd all assume he was town and go along with it because a lynchproof scum sounds like a terrible idea.

• Locked thread