Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
Might be a dumb question but do I have to pay for playstation + to play GTA online?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Holyshoot posted:

Might be a dumb question but do I have to pay for playstation + to play GTA online?

Yes.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Policenaut posted:

At least you didn't buy the KRAKEN!

Seriously who bought the Kraken.

I bought a Kraken :psyduck:

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle

Wee Bairns posted:

Good news, everybody! The Wee Bairns schools of Dinghy piloting will soon be opening!
You too can gently caress up heists by beaching your dinghy mere meters away from the checkpoint!
Impress your friends! Act now, call 1-800-DUMB-rear end

Folks, If what you're looking for is elite gently caress-up skills that make the rest of us look like amateurs, then you need to contact this man ASAP. He knows his stuff.

https://youtu.be/f04UZFHzuSc

A+++ would buy from again.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Some horrible jerk decided to ruin Lasagna's fine skydiving exhibition over at Fort Zancudo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZjuphKpi7Q

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Folks, If what you're looking for is elite gently caress-up skills that make the rest of us look like amateurs, then you need to contact this man ASAP. He knows his stuff.

[Slow Clap]

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

My god. Thats how GTA looks on next gen? Guess I gotta save up for a PS4.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Sorry to whomever it was I dropped on -- I'm sick and got drunk and need to pass out.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Holyshoot posted:

On PS3, no. You do on PS4, though.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo, I am the worst motorcycle driver in the world and would've slit my wrists if that happened after I finally got to the boat.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Currently playing with a level 7000. is this a modder or something else entirely?

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Well the level cap is 999 so yes, modding.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You would think that would pop up in their anti-cheat system immediately.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Slim Killington posted:

Sorry to whomever it was I dropped on -- I'm sick and got drunk and need to pass out.

No worries. I've been picked up by random goons 3 times now to go on pubbie murder sprees. It still hasn't gotten old yet. The tears are rejuvenating.

On another note, random acts of kindness feel good too. I cargobobbed a pubbie cornered by police into safety. He got a very scenic birds eye view, and I got a friend request moments after dropping him off :3:

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

Policenaut posted:

At least you didn't buy the KRAKEN!

Seriously who bought the Kraken.

I bought the kraken but I love going underwater, so it works for me.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

I didn't help matters by making that jump in my motorcycle instead of parachuting.

How about Lester cackling with glee that we got away with it just as Wee beached the boat? Classic.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011
Prison Break went swimmingly until I parachuted straight into a cliff right at the end.

Fortunately
1) we weren't playing on Hard, so had a team life; and

2) it was hilarious.

Also our pilot did a truly inspired piece of landing right outside the prison to pick us up. Well played that pilot, well played.

en1125
Jul 3, 2006
I have a very specific goal...and that is to have no goals.

BitBasher posted:

I bought a Kraken :psyduck:

I did as well. I even bought it before I bought a tank. Worst buyer's remorse ever. A close second would be that new big truck the guardian. It is so big, but it bounces off of everything as if it was a super lightweight sports car. I need to finish up heists so I can get the insurgent.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
Sorry about bailing last night after one heist. I was playing on someone else's ps4 and wasn't expecting sudden company.

I am on now and will be for most of the day, no company expected. I'll be down for heisting.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

I've developed a bad habit of drinking while on the job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXlOzJBkbDY

and making others do my work for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-aslSvIyk

Eds
May 25, 2007

Goddammit, two or three times now I've had to bail on Swish Jones or BIG FN BABBY. Having a family really bites into your gaming time. Sorry fellas :doh:

Your resident Aussie pilot/martyr misterway here, by the way. Just remembered my gt and forums names are different.

Eds fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Mar 22, 2015

Quicksand_Jesus
Dec 19, 2005

Lasagna Miracle
Another week of heists and another video. It's amazing how much random poo poo happens that ends up amazing.

And it's a good thing I play with people that want to see wacky poo poo happen as much as I do.

http://youtu.be/kNl3e1LUBhU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
:lol: At parking the jetski in the boat. Those last three clips with the physics freakout and the sniping were awesome.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Anyone interesting in doing the 4th heist today at 1pm pst? I'm Lyer007 on the PS4. I've never done this one, so we'll probably need mics and poo poo.

1. Me
2. LexykXV
3. Pleads32
4. Demonlord15

Lyer fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Mar 22, 2015

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
Pootbarn and I look pretty pleased to have been bottom-tier players in this setup mission

FoglyOgly
Sep 23, 2009

Lyer posted:

Anyone interesting in doing the 4th heist today at 1pm pst? I'm Lyer007 on the PS4. I've never done this one, so we'll probably need mics and poo poo.

1. Me

I'm down. I've never done it either though. PSN is LexykXV.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Pork Pie Hat posted:

Prison Break went swimmingly until I parachuted straight into a cliff right at the end.

Fortunately
1) we weren't playing on Hard, so had a team life; and

2) it was hilarious.

Also our pilot did a truly inspired piece of landing right outside the prison to pick us up. Well played that pilot, well played.

I told him I was going to the airstrip and he said, "No, I'm going to land at the prison." He said it so nonchalantly. I was just amazed. Either way, it was going to be glorious. It was a surprising smooth pickup.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

Another week of heists and another video. It's amazing how much random poo poo happens that ends up amazing.

And it's a good thing I play with people that want to see wacky poo poo happen as much as I do.

Another fine video, old friend

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Lyer posted:

1. Me
2. LexykXV

I'd like to get in on this but I might not be available until 1:30 or so. If you don't end up filling up, PSN is Pleads32. I can send a quick message when I get on to see where things stand.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Quicksand_Jesus posted:

The jet ski in the boat was great, but seeing someone get flattened in your scope was amazing.

Oglogoth
May 16, 2010

Daaaaarling~

Lyer posted:

1. Me
2. LexykXV

I'm in for this. PSN Demonlord15

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

Lyer posted:

1. Me
2. LexykXV
3. Pleads32
4. Demonlord15

I don't have a problem dicking around until 1:30 if it's cool with the other dudes.

FoglyOgly
Sep 23, 2009

Lyer posted:

I don't have a problem dicking around until 1:30 if it's cool with the other dudes.

Fine by me! Maybe I'll get all my disconnects out of the way in the half hour.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

theCalamity posted:

I told him I was going to the airstrip and he said, "No, I'm going to land at the prison." He said it so nonchalantly. I was just amazed. Either way, it was going to be glorious. It was a surprising smooth pickup.

I also liked the way we could see him flying around care-free while we were busting out the old geezer. When he said he was landing by the prison I thought he was kidding, but no, there he was. It was almost as good as his method for avoiding police helicopters; diving at the ground at speed. Good times.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Pork Pie Hat posted:

I also liked the way we could see him flying around care-free while we were busting out the old geezer. When he said he was landing by the prison I thought he was kidding, but no, there he was. It was almost as good as his method for avoiding police helicopters; diving at the ground at speed. Good times.

All of that awesomeness and then you smack into a rock.

When are you doing the Humane Labs heist today?

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

I'm stuck taking graduate qualifying exams all week so I'm living vicariously through all you retards videos until then. I did sneak on for a bit and learned that I'm way better racing on motorcycles in first person though :iiam:

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Something that I really miss from GTA4 is that you could enter and pass through a bunch of buildings, tall and small, and at least one very large apartment complex you could take the stairs in, which I often did with motorcycles. Need it. Snake eater ladders be damned.

Pork Pie Hat
Apr 27, 2011

theCalamity posted:

All of that awesomeness and then you smack into a rock.

When are you doing the Humane Labs heist today?

The parachuting into a rock thing was pretty funny though, I thought I'd bounce!

I'll be on a bit later on, roughly the same time as yesterday I think. Did you ever escape my apartment?

Final Fantasy Football
Oct 3, 2006

Pork Pie Hat posted:

The parachuting into a rock thing was pretty funny though, I thought I'd bounce!

I'll be on a bit later on, roughly the same time as yesterday I think. Did you ever escape my apartment?

If you are looking for a fourth for the next heist I'll volunteer again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

MrLonghair posted:

Something that I really miss from GTA4 is that you could enter and pass through a bunch of buildings, tall and small, and at least one very large apartment complex you could take the stairs in, which I often did with motorcycles. Need it. Snake eater ladders be damned.

Yeah it's basically something they took out in exchange for having a much larger land area while still having the whole thing work on the 360/PS3.

• Locked thread