Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Owen's what is the best? HIs Sharpshooter? No, I think Bret's was a bit better. His piledriver was shoot good, though.

:eyepop:

Wow what ownage, u really showed that poster the value of proper grammar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I keep hearing stuff about Wale being around for Mania weekend, what does he have to do with wrestling? Just a big fan?

TheEggsBenedict
Jan 4, 2013

if i go crazy then
will you still
call me superman
https://twitter.com/FightOwensFight/status/579957008020934656?s=09

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

triplexpac posted:

I keep hearing stuff about Wale being around for Mania weekend, what does he have to do with wrestling? Just a big fan?

Super huge fan, yeah.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

William Regal posted:

I'll be bringing my conjoined twin daughters,Doris and Gladys with me to England as it's the only time Gladys gets to drive.
Doris and Gladys! :D

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

triplexpac posted:

Yeah, dude is a huge wrestling fan. He once called Meltzer "da Gawd" and he's made a few long winded posts about why he has no shame about being a wrestling fan because wrestling is fun. He's also convinced Reigns is turning heel.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
:eek:

https://twitter.com/AlexRileyWWE/status/572476848543834112

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Holy crap

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

So...is he going to hang himself with a weight machine or what?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I don't pretend to understand A-Ri's Twitter presence at all

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Fat Lowtax posted:

I don't pretend to understand A-Ri's Twitter presence at all

If it makes you feel any better, he probably doesn't either.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Is he doing an ironic "unmedicated guy with bipolar" gimmick or should we all be worried about him

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Being born in a gym will leave a mark on you

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Endless Mike posted:

Owen's what is the best? HIs Sharpshooter? No, I think Bret's was a bit better. His piledriver was shoot good, though.

Phone posting. Such it.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Did a waitress forget the lemon in his ice water again?

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

well there's his mistake, he is body building instead of training to wrestle, no wonder he always loses his matches

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I can't think of a single wrestler who came to an untimely demise in a weight room.

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

schweens posted:

Yeah, dude is a huge wrestling fan. He once called Meltzer "da Gawd" and he's made a few long winded posts about why he has no shame about being a wrestling fan because wrestling is fun. He's also convinced Reigns is turning heel.

IIRC he recorded a song for the Super Athletic Friends only for it to get scrapped at the last minute because New Day happened.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Petit Gregory posted:

IIRC didn't he record a song for the Super Athletic Friends only for it to get scrapped at the last minute because New Day happened.

I believe he recorded a theme for them when they were supposed to debut as a group late last summer . Like you said, that got scrapped and WWE went with the New Day idea months later instead.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I love that Owens stomp. I hope it makes Riley super mad.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I thought Flatbush Zombies were the ones who made the theme

Biosys
Aug 13, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

I thought Flatbush Zombies were the ones who made the theme

It was Wale and Flatbush Zombies.

I don't think they actually recorded anything, but they were going to for the new stable before they got New Day'd.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, there were talks in motion for FBZ and Wale to do something together for them. One of the Zombies is also a really big fan (they might all be, I'm not sure, but one makes heavy reference to it in his rapping (example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ipEaZ2f1ak)) and he has a twitter relationship with Big E. I don't think they ever got to recording anything for it tho.

Shame, because it would have been the most relevant any wrestling theme has ever been.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

I never knew Flatbush Zombies were involved but it makes sense because they graced us with the line "I'm Glock Lesnar in the Octagon"

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

schweens posted:

I never knew Flatbush Zombies were involved but it makes sense because they graced us with the line "I'm Glock Lesnar in the Octagon"

Also, this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdlDrcSlAIQ

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
FBZ are very good and you should listen to everything they release. Their EP with the Underachievers is very good.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

this guy is a face.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Snoop Dogg and his cousin. Will we see Sasha Banks tonight?

https://instagram.com/p/0lb7RXv9N1/

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

it would be extremely nonsensical to debut anyone new tonight when we are one week away from the most anticlimatic wrestlemania and they need to actually sell the show

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
But it's snoop doggy dog!

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Didn't Sasha technically debut already? Or was that just Charlotte? Either way, it would be a showcase NXT match if she were to wrestle tonight, not an official main-roster debut.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

either would be better put off for post wrestlemania

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I could see Sasha showing up in the background somewhere or mentioned in passing but not wrestling on the show or really debuting.

JBL "Hey, that's NXT Diva's champion Sasha Banks!"
Cole "Yeah! Did you know she's Snoop Dog's cousin?!"

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Dias posted:

Didn't Sasha technically debut already? Or was that just Charlotte? Either way, it would be a showcase NXT match if she were to wrestle tonight, not an official main-roster debut.

Sasha wrestled Charlotte a few months ago on Main Event.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

she was at wrestlemania last year!

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Owen's what is the best?
Diving headbutt.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

I hope they debut Sasha, have Snoop introduce her as his cousin, and job her out in three minutes to a Bella Twin.

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.

Hace posted:

But it's snoop doggy dog!

MAGGLE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fat Lowtax posted:

I hope they debut Sasha, have Snoop introduce her as his cousin, and job her out in three minutes to a Bella Twin.

well you see the main roster divas are more powerful than the nxt women because