Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
##vote Anidav

Because while he's only a maybe one in four chance of being scum, he's a four in four chance of being Anidav.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Tirade posted:

##vote Anidav

Because while he's only a maybe one in four chance of being scum, he's a four in four chance of being Anidav.

Goddamnit I am not going to have the same loving conversation each mafia game.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Can't do simple maths mr speaker, its a one in one chance

not four in four

## votr Tirade

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
black_tangled and white mans burping please use proper voting syntax. to do otherwise is intensely scummy.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
That was joke voting. My vote rests with fruity because she hasn't posted yet and has had mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

As has black tangled fwiw

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Yes, please calm your farm (looking at you mith) it was meant in a most silly way.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I'm prepared to allow a little bit longer for check-in bur I'm also erring towards the quiet.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
But there are so many choices!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

black_tangled posted:

Yes, please calm your farm (looking at you mith) it was meant in a most silly way.

Wait you mean people make jokes with their vote? Sacré bleu!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Maybe girls really DO just wanna have fun...

unvote

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

loving phone post

##unvote

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

fun is the right of all sentient beings.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

white mans burping posted:

That was joke voting. My vote rests with fruity because she hasn't posted yet and has had mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

As has black tangled fwiw

Wait are you saying I was joke voting or have a history like fruity?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i was saying you have had several mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
which is unfair, i know, but someones gotta get shanked on D1

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

i was saying you have had several mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

I think you have me confused with someone else.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
i definitely dotn but it doesnt matter because im not voting for you

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

i definitely dotn but it doesnt matter because im not voting for you

But I'm curious, what game did I wreck with my mysterious absence?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

you don't even remember it, that's how absent you were.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Also ##vote Tirade for trying to start a loving anidav vote

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
back from work, checking in, usual day one empty void into which we are all [sub][sub]star[sub][sub]screaming.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Avvy did say in chat thread earlier that she can't play Mafia cos of TAFE, so we can stick with the titular theme.

##vote Avshalom

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

It is 9pm hammer tonight right?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
but i like avs :(

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
We all do, but if she's not able to play she's dead weight for either team.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Further takes from me (that are mime): kill milky so he doesn't talk about the lore

##vote Milky Moor

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
"[killing milky] is the right of all sentient beings"

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
What happened to Avs? Probation?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
seagull raises valid points

do we really want to read 3000 word posts on transformers lore that are probably wrong?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

##vote Kat Delacour

Kat Delacour posted:

Avvy did say in chat thread earlier that she can't play Mafia cos of TAFE, so we can stick with the titular theme.

##vote Avshalom

This vote just tripped all of my sensor arrays, why vote on a silent player when silence on D1 is a modkill? It seems scummier than wmb's vote on Fruity which my onboard AMD* flagged as a "jokevote"

*Amusing Message Detector

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Anidav posted:

What happened to Avs? Probation?

TAFE, apparently.

Happy to shift later, seems like a good plan.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Kat Delacour posted:

We all do, but if she's not able to play she's dead weight for either team.
Is she going to officially bail or?
Perhaps we should let the mods decide, let's not waste a vote.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

This vote just tripped all of my sensor arrays, why vote on a silent player when silence on D1 is a modkill? It seems scummier than wmb's vote on Fruity which my onboard AMD* flagged as a "jokevote"

I don't see this anywhere in the rules...

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
avs said that she is going to be at tafe a lot so for the first few days wont be able to post heaps but later should b eok

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

Because I was the first person to suggest it? Scummy scummy scummy

##vote Zetsubou-san

I didn't notice a modkill rule.

But here is the Avs post for reference - I think the link works even from outside the thread?

Avshalom posted:

i now have plat, if anyone wants to seduce me the time is now

i can't play mafia atm though, it's just not compatible with my tafe schedule :(

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote Kat Delacour

I actually removed silence on day one being modkill because it's like 6 hours and it's just day one chill.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Tirade posted:

I don't see this anywhere in the rules...

Hmmm. you're right, It's seems that my cache was out-of-date and that a patch to the ruleset was pushed earlier today while I was offline for maintenance.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Tirade posted:

##vote Anidav

Sorry man, this time I'm a four in four chance of being a robot.

I don't think we should vote for Avs, if she's having trouble and now has PMs the situation will be PM'd to Gaspy who can deal with it from there.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
Avs said she wouldn't be able to play but changed her mind.

• Locked thread