Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Kat Delacour posted:

Avvy did say in chat thread earlier that she can't play Mafia cos of TAFE, so we can stick with the titular theme.

##vote Avshalom

I smell a rat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
##vote Avshalom

If she can't play then she ain't playing. If D1 is a stab in the dark stab the person who doesn't want to be there. If she wants to counter that by saying her situation has changed and she is actually playing now I'll find another solution.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Asphyxious posted:

Avs said she wouldn't be able to play but changed her mind.

##unvote

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
avs makes no sens, she has already said she will be afk for the first few days and then coming back

fruity meanwhile is MIA with no explanation

Kat, you're making me think youre in some kind of communication or alliance with FG?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
That's logical enough.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Avs posted in the chat thread this afternoon but not even a check in in this thread.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm sure Avs, Splode and Fruity are all getting home from work or something. (I'm running off Brisbane time so I'm not exactly sure what constitutes as "returning from work period").

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Anidav posted:

Sorry man, this time I'm a four in four chance of being a robot.

look at this scum

how would you even know there are dinobots in play unless you are one!!!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I don't think Milky has posted either?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

white mans burping posted:

how would you even know there are dinobots in play unless you are one!!!

a robot can dream

and sometimes those dreams are of hulking great robotasaurs instead of electric sheep.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

ITT people saying they will go hard on non posters followed by quick bandwagon on fg and avs whilst

Milky moor
Gwyn
Slide

Haven't shown up at all

Uber kosh just said hi.

Iiiiiiiinnnnterrrresting.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Slide = splode in auto correct world

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just remembered WMB is actually Soag, he did some good scumhunting before. Also he's posting plenty so better quit jokevoting

##unvote

Phoneposting now, but I'll check back in like an hour to see who's still quiet

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

avs makes no sens, she has already said she will be afk for the first few days and then coming back

fruity meanwhile is MIA with no explanation

Kat, you're making me think youre in some kind of communication or alliance with FG?

That's a long bow, but what does it mean for Kevin Rudd's leadership ambitions?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Low-posting seems more suss than no posting to me at the moment, but I could be wrong I'm a newbie. What mafia couldn't be bothered to post at all?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Also where did she say this? Because I don't see it.

I'm not in cahoots, I just thought she wasn't playing because everything she has said publicly said she wasn't. Jeepers, you guys are giving the game away a bit quickly leaping on me all at once.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

What's a soag?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey Gaspy/Milky, who are the antagonists in the game you're screencapping from? Are they on Transformers Wiki?

Also it looks fun, do people still play Online?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
*extremely seagull voice* kill the [s]bird[/b] milkman

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
imagine i used the bbcode correctly

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Seagull posted:

imagine i used the bbcode correctly

AHA! I suspected you were Ted Cruz.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
please don't force me to roleclaim

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Bird fighter

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

What's a soag?

a bad poster who repeatedly self bans and then lacks the self control to stay away

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Anidav posted:

Hey Gaspy/Milky, who are the antagonists in the game you're screencapping from? Are they on Transformers Wiki?

Also it looks fun, do people still play Online?

I taking the screenshots from the game, who do you want to know is who?

Also yeah people still play multiplayer

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

You said Autobots and Decepticons are fighting together to get onto the last Ark. Are you also implying that the antagonists in this mafia are still

quote:

COMBATICONS, MEGATRON and ONSLAUGHT

?

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
##vote white mans burping bc I loathe soag :angel:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

You said Autobots and Decepticons are fighting together to get onto the last Ark. Are you also implying that the antagonists in this mafia are still

?

No that's a call back to the last game.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I'm asking if I'll find out mafia characters if I look up the game or if your just using screenshots for artistic purposes m

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Anidav posted:

I'm sure Avs, Splode and Fruity are all getting home from work or something. (I'm running off Brisbane time so I'm not exactly sure what constitutes as "returning from work period").

I don't think timezones are why you don't know when people get home from work.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

Anidav posted:

I'm asking if I'll find out mafia characters if I look up the game or if your just using screenshots for artistic purposes m

Oh. No it's just a bit of colour.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Gough Suppressant posted:

yeah, what do robots know about supposed biological lifeforms and their mythological cultural habits

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Gough Suppressant posted:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Fruity Gordo (2): SKY COQ, white mans burping
white mans burping (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Fruity Gordo
Bifauxnen (1): thatbastardken
Tirade (1): black_tangled
Milky Moor (1): Seagull
Anidav (1): Tirade
Avshalom (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Gough Suppressant (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
Kat Delacour (0): Zetsubou-san, Zetsubou-san
black_tangled (0): Mithranderp, Mithranderp
Zetsubou-san (0): Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour

Not Voting (14): Anidav, Avshalom, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, busb, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Milky Moor, Mithranderp, Splode, Those On My Left, Uber Kosh, Zetsubou-san

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 24th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 4 minutes.

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."
Showing off timezones, it's annoying not being AE(D?)ST. I mean it's an easy enough process to work out the correct time for where I am, but ugh the effort.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i was saying you have had several mysterious (and game-wrecking) absences in other games i've played

black_tangled posted:

But I'm curious, what game did I wreck with my mysterious absence?

just to highlight this, soag threw shade on black_tangled with non-specifics, but when asked to back it up he declined to do so and just started ignoring her instead

possible explanations:

1) scum
2) just flinging poo poo at a woman, because soag

so, milky moor, gwynplaine and avs are still yet to vote. i will withhold my vote for now, but will vote for whichever of these three will break a tie before hammer, so that only one person gets lynched today

alternatively, i will happily vote for soag for what should be pretty obvious reasons

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

sorry, i said milky/gwyn/avs are yet to vote, i meant they're yet to post

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Those On My Left posted:

just to highlight this, soag threw shade on black_tangled with non-specifics, but when asked to back it up he declined to do so and just started ignoring her instead

possible explanations:

1) scum

so, milky moor, gwynplaine and avs are still yet to vote. i will withhold my vote for now, but will vote for whichever of these three will break a tie before hammer, so that only one person gets lynched today

alternatively, i will happily vote for soag for what should be pretty obvious reasons

3) it's d1.

I'd be keen to vote for anyone that doesn't show up and contribute today. It's probably a case of fighting the last war, but I still think it's an important lesson. Quiet posters are a liability for town.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

possible explanations:

1) scum

Also did the same shade throwing question avoiding to me, and quoted stuff Avs has allegedly said that doesn't exist here or in chat thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

so, milky moor, gwynplaine and avs are still yet to vote.

Out of these three, I could go with...

##vote gwynplaine

• Locked thread