Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##unvote

Too much scum on the Splode train I fear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Kat Delacour posted:

Soag says Avs is out for a few days in post not made, avs arrives and votes for the alternative vote leader.
i have tafe monday, tuesday and wednesday

plus you know that soag and i have a special bond, it's why the soag-fruity civil war tears my tender heart

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

Seagull posted:

intriguing that the jumping off point for many people going for quiet posters is splode when milky is similarly criminal

I was gonna say. I mean, I was a little critical of you for voting milky, but at least you had a reason. Everyone seems to just be bandwagonning Splode without a reason.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
vale splode we barely knew ye

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Seagull posted:

intriguing that the jumping off point for many people going for quiet posters is splode when milky is similarly criminal

yeah that's real interesting.

##unvote

Birdstrike posted:

##unvote

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my labia flap like a butterfly's wings, impregnating all who behold them

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Uber Kosh posted:

I was gonna say. I mean, I was a little critical of you for voting milky, but at least you had a reason. Everyone seems to just be bandwagonning Splode without a reason.
it's day 1, nobody has a reason for anything

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I don't fuckin know, my gut tells me that if splode was actually scum he'd make an effort to get here and post, but we saw what happened last game when nobody targeted absent people, and its day 1 so theres nothing else to go on.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Uber Kosh posted:

Very true.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Uber Kosh posted:

hasn't posted is the reason.

##vote splode

gently caress non-posters

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Avshalom posted:

this basically

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

white mans burping posted:

actually TOML you are suss as gently caress

why are you trying to get people to pile in on top of me, for what was clearly a throw away remark, followed up by me saying "but i'm not voting for you so it doesn't matter"

This is some very very sketchy reasoning here, and is wilfully misreading my post. There's no way this kind of misread can be accidental. 75% chance you're scum, 25% chance you're an idiot.

##vote Those On My Left

riiiiiight, the way you defamed black_tangled and still can't back it up was just a "throwaway remark", ok

i mean, really, this says it all

black_tangled posted:

Cool cool. Well white mans burping is literally hitler but you all have to believe me because :effort:

anyway, b_t_ thanks for pointing out that splode still hasn't posted. it is nice to see that gwyn has finally shown up

also note this:

Kat Delacour posted:

Soag says Avs is out for a few days in post not made, avs arrives and votes for the alternative vote leader.

anyway soag is second to splode and i don't want him to catch up and force a tie and have two deaths. i'm suss on splode but it's d1 and i'm not sure so lynching one rather than two is safer.

ordinarily the lynch is town's only tool, and so it is arguable that lynching two for the price of one is actually a bonus. but this game is expected to be role heavy and so it's unlikely that lynching is the town's only tool. even if it is, that tool is better deployed once we have a bit more info - gaspy has said this game will be role heavy with a large emphasis on night actions, and so I would expect that tomorrow we will all more to go on.

so

##vote Splode

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Will Splode post with 11 minutes to go?

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Also when I joke voted milky mith jumped on it instantly

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Ken, neither has Milky.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

thatbastardken posted:

hasn't posted is the reason.

##vote splode

gently caress non-posters

neither has milky, literally my point

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i wonder if we could lynch the whole game at once if we split our votes very carefully

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."

Avshalom posted:

Granted, but it's certainly an easy way for scum to blend in early on.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

black_tangled posted:

Also when I joke voted milky mith jumped on it instantly

not really, I just wanted to have fun flinging around posts and votes on day 1 ._.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

##unvote

actually, in a plurality game where tied lynches are possible and where town is very likely to have useful night actions, the much scummier action is to try to undermine the bandwagon, because that is much more likely to force a tie. scumhunters: look at people who are jumping off the splode train, look at people who are voting for the second and third placers

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Avshalom posted:

i wonder if we could lynch the whole game at once if we split our votes very carefully

entirely possible

hmmmmmmm. everyone votes themselves?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Seagull posted:

neither has milky, literally my point

yeah but there's a bandwagon going :shrug:

lynchmob: transform and roll out!

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Avshalom posted:

Let's find out, we have ten minutes.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Or it could be because the Splode train seems like bullshit but whatever guilts people into following you yeah?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Those On My Left posted:

actually, in a plurality game where tied lynches are possible and where town is very likely to have useful night actions, the much scummier action is to try to undermine the bandwagon, because that is much more likely to force a tie. scumhunters: look at people who are jumping off the splode train, look at people who are voting for the second and third placers

Agreed. If we're gonna lynch someone, especially on day 1, I figure it's best to push him right out so that we don't have an accidental (or deliberate) tie. It'll become more of an issue in later days I think.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm on the splode train, choo choo

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Those On My Left posted:

My last post was a response to this in case it's not clear

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Kat Delacour posted:

Or it could be because the Splode train seems like bullshit but whatever guilts people into following you yeah?

why is splodes survival so important to you, Kat?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
##vote Milky Moor to split the vote

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Wow, why splode over milky? Milky is more dangerous imo.

He either gets targeted at night as town or owns us as scum.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
It's not, why is his lynch a favourite ahead of another nonposter? It's suss

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Kat if you wanna lead the charge against someone else go ahead, but we've got 7 minutes.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

white mans burping posted:

##vote Milky Moor to split the vote

are we going to TRY for a tie?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

black_tangled posted:

Wow, why splode over milky? Milky is more dangerous imo.

He either gets targeted at night as town or owns us as scum.

look at this fucken scum everyone

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Those On My Left posted:

The bandwagon formed of people that hadn't posted for 5.5 hours?

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

##unvote

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Tirade posted:

Kat if you wanna lead the charge against someone else go ahead, but we've got 7 minutes.

I think soag accidentally outed his scum doc convo with Avs.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
gently caress yes let's do it :getin:

##unvote

##vote Milky Moor

let's loving lynch everyone

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug

Kat Delacour posted:

I think soag accidentally outed his scum doc convo with Avs.

Haha serious? I'll go back and check but I reckon this vote's a lock anyhow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

##vote MilkyMoor

• Locked thread