Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I snagged my weekly objective thing, 15k RP and 100k cash. Pretty awesome, though I doubt I will make it a whole month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Cute as heck posted:

If you're taking the driver job in any heist mission make sure you don't drive like piss garbage. :mad:

Why not ask for world peace or a cure for cancer while you are at it?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Dangerous Person posted:

I'd also like to ask again if anybody would want to go through the prison break heist some point this week? I've got a mic and I'm pretty alright at not dying.

Shoot me an invite, I don't mind running it again.

PSN Whodares86 (PS4)

Also gonna try run the fourth heist at some point tonight or tomorrow if anyone's interested.

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War

Handsome Ralph posted:

PSN Whodares86 (PS4)

Also gonna try run the fourth heist at some point tonight or tomorrow if anyone's interested.

I'm down. That's the last one I need to do

PSN: theCatastrophe

theCalamity fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Mar 23, 2015

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Wound up on the Trash Collection mission through a random invite, and good god it's awful.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wound up on the Trash Collection mission through a random invite, and good god it's awful.

That whole heist (Series A aka Trevor's heist) is kinda meh, probably the weakest of all of them.

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

Kelly posted:

That whole heist (Series A aka Trevor's heist) is kinda meh, probably the weakest of all of them.

Trevor doesn't even win at the end.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Trevor's heist feels like a bunch of one-off contact missions that they slapped together and called a heist. Good lord, it's so disappointing after the one prior which had stealthy ninja poo poo, helicopter stealing, and raiding a US military aircraft carrier which leads to a gigantic dogfight over the ocean before the main event's cool combination night-vision raid/helicopter rampage.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Policenaut posted:

Trevor's heist feels like a bunch of one-off contact missions that they slapped together and called a heist. Good lord, it's so disappointing after the one prior which had stealthy ninja poo poo, helicopter stealing, and raiding a US military aircraft carrier which leads to a gigantic dogfight over the ocean before the main event's cool combination night-vision raid/helicopter rampage.

We had that exact conversation when we ran the Trevor heist - it was indistinguishable from the contact missions and there wasn't a larger story at hand. And as hiddenriverninja said, Trevor doesn't even come out on top at the end. Though the cut scene was pretty entertaining.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I love that all of our characters are perfectly suited to flying, operating, and dog fighting in military grade aircraft

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Post your rawest selfie

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Songbearer posted:

Post your rawest selfie

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Sorry bisticles. And sorry Kelly, Lasagna and Bairns. This is where gary learned that you can flip off of the jump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8qYFvLFQ70

geeves fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 23, 2015

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

omg chael crash posted:

I love that all of our characters are perfectly suited to flying, operating, and dog fighting in military grade aircraft

Yeah, we can jump into every vehicle, and within seconds we can have it hot wired and be speeding off. Tank, bulldozer, jet, makes no difference.

slicing up eyeballs
Oct 19, 2005

I got me two olives and a couple of limes

And I've never once gotten a speeding ticket either! :v:

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

omg chael crash posted:

Hey I've been through flight school, I don't know what your excuse is doolie

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I spent an hour and a half yesterday trying to get that gold rank in the collect 30 flags training mission.

Fenom
Mar 23, 2007
Starting the Pacific Standard Heist setup missions and we need a fourth if someone wants to join. (please join Im pubbiephobic) PS4: SA_Fenom

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
Just added myself to the Google doc list, gonna ad the UK goons later, what US time zones are most likely to be worth adding from?

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Handsome Ralph posted:

PSN Whodares86 (PS4)

Added you and chael, I was thinking of Wednesday around 7 PM east coast time if you guys are available. Also let me know if you want in too, Calamity.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:
I'll be on after @midnight is done. That is like 12:30 eastern or something.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Slim Killington posted:

Hey I've been through flight school, I don't know what your excuse is doolie

God help me, I've gotten Gold on half those tests and I'm gonna Gold the rest :shepicide:.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

Gold on everything but the helicopter truck landing. I just can't even, man

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

About half of the pubbies i've jumped into heist finales with with gave everyone a 25% cut. Really warms my heart.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

God help me, I've gotten Gold on half those tests and I'm gonna Gold the rest :shepicide:.

All golds man. :cool:

Took a several hours though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

BitBasher posted:

I missed Gold on the Parachute jump by an infinitesimal fraction (seriously it was like .01 from a Gold) after several attempts at it. I was not happy :shepface:.

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

Powershift posted:

About half of the pubbies i've jumped into heist finales with with gave everyone a 25% cut. Really warms my heart.

You get a trophy for doing it, so don't completely chalk it up to altruism.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

shmee posted:

You get a trophy for doing it, so don't completely chalk it up to altruism.

Well fine, Those greedy fuckin fucks. Share the trophies you cocksuckers :argh:

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

Powershift posted:

Well fine, Those greedy fuckin fucks. Share the trophies you cocksuckers :argh:

I still need to do prison escape heist, so when I try that I was planning on doing 25% cut and hoping to secure the cop uniform. Lord knows when I will actually get started on the Fleeca heist though.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

BitBasher posted:

I got gold on almost all of them the first time through, and got the rest in probably an hour or so.

Except the last one. gently caress that one. I won't even try it again.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I missed Gold on the Parachute jump by an infinitesimal fraction (seriously it was like .01 from a Gold) after several attempts at it. I was not happy :shepface:.
This but .1 with the flag collecting lesson.

omg chael crash posted:

This got easier when I realized you don't have to land until the last 3 seconds of the Gold timer. Being more methodic with the lining up pays off in a super quick landing. Also for the first 30 minutes of the attempts I didn't realize I had to deploy landing gear :downs:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

omg chael crash posted:

The Devil himself will sing songs of awed horror about the day I meet the man who thought that challenge up :shepface:.

Seriously, gently caress the bastard who thought including the turn was a good idea, even the San Andreas version didn't pull that dick move.

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Guys! I figured out the best way to avoid cops who are driving head on for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4FFzvAU4uc

(Not really)

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

ExplodingSquid posted:

Guys! I figured out the best way to avoid cops who are driving head on for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4FFzvAU4uc

(Not really)

In the III-era, complete the taxi fares and the taxis could really do that. Reminds me of that.

Moochewmoo
May 13, 2009
What's the consensus on the new helicopters? Are the mini guns on the huey and good? that's my only choice for killing dudes while airborne with friends right?

Edit never mind I want a valkery

Moochewmoo fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Mar 24, 2015

Bloody Typical
Oct 27, 2005

Hey, keep the noise down Jerk, this is a residential area.
Any UK 360 Goons want to do heists this week, I've only done the starter one and the prison break final, every heist I join is full of morons or never enough people join and people get bored of waiting and quit.

Just been cheesing missions with the Armoured Kuruma which is great but really want the Insurgant to murder pubbies with...

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Dangerous Person posted:

Added you and chael, I was thinking of Wednesday around 7 PM east coast time if you guys are available. Also let me know if you want in too, Calamity.

I'll be around Wednesday but likely won't be on till 8 PM EST or so.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Guy with a bounty on his head sped on past me thinking he'd made a getaway. Buddy didn't bet on a Homing Missile chasing his rear end down. :unsmigghh:

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Typical GBS posted:

Any UK 360 Goons want to do heists this week, I've only done the starter one and the prison break final, every heist I join is full of morons or never enough people join and people get bored of waiting and quit.

Just been cheesing missions with the Armoured Kuruma which is great but really want the Insurgant to murder pubbies with...

Insurgent seems easier to get sniped out of (from the front) than the kuruma, for what it's worth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Reverse Centaur posted:

Insurgent seems easier to get sniped out of (from the front) than the kuruma, for what it's worth.

Sticky on the front of the Insurgent - ram into people and set it off. The Insurgent can take three or four stickies before it goes.

Thank you to Bisticlz who made my night wonderfully murder-riffic and many pubbies evenings a horrid mess by telling me about that.

• Locked thread