Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 08:28 on Mar 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006
Freya feels like she needs pets, what do you all think?

Does that look like a face that needs pets or no?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Jeremy_X posted:

Freya feels like she needs pets, what do you all think?

Does that look like a face that needs pets or no?

I think ur a dick bceause your're not petting that dogge right now.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

I think ur a dick bceause your're not petting that dogge right now.

I'd be petting her right now but she's in the middle of releasing a gas attack on my sleeping wife. I don't know if all puppies have weapons grade farts but she's cleared rooms and Freya's farts are silent and foul. I'm honestly surprised we still have paint on our walls. The worst part is that she looks smugly satisfied when she lets fly. She's cute but she's evil. What's with Germans and gas? Besides, once she gets wind of the burrito I just made she'll be in here pretending that she's starving in no time. She'll get plenty of pets and I'll get plenty of soul rending farts. She'll probably end up with some of the burrito too because I'm a sucker for her begging face.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
effortpost: You should look into changing her diet... puppies have pretty delicate digestive systems, and gas in dogs is almost always because their food; stuff with a lot of fillers like corn and stuff are suspected to be a cause of gas.

v Don't they have bowls to slow them down or something? v

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Mar 24, 2015

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Some breeds are inherently gassy that isn't necessarily related to the food they eat but how they eat, how fast etc.

Ask Me How My Boxer Dogge Has WMD Farts

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Monty crop dusts me all the time.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J posted:

effortpost: You should look into changing her diet... puppies have pretty delicate digestive systems, and gas in dogs is almost always because their food; stuff with a lot of fillers like corn and stuff are suspected to be a cause of gas.

The kong wobbler. But also your dogs farts will smell horribly if you switch them to a high protein diet. I know this because when I first got Maggie and was introducing her to solid food her farts were weapons grade.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Jeremy_X posted:

I'd be petting her right now but she's in the middle of releasing a gas attack on my sleeping wife. I don't know if all puppies have weapons grade farts but she's cleared rooms and Freya's farts are silent and foul. I'm honestly surprised we still have paint on our walls. The worst part is that she looks smugly satisfied when she lets fly.

Good dogge.

FYI, thats basically every dog ever.

Grandpa Genocide use to have an Irish Setter that would turn a room into a German shower stall and bail like a mexican when INS showed up.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcR7QvYHOwY

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
My dogs like to sleep under the blankets and one of them has the worse farts. The best part is I can't smell it until a little opening happens and it all releases into my face.

http://i.imgur.com/oOBnDbO.gif

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Your dogge is reverse dutch ovening you.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Nah, he thinks he's warming the covers for you.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I can typically tell when Monty is farting when we are laying in bed. He will be just laying there, then he will raise his head up and sniff the air and then lay his head back down.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

The best is when they fart in their sleep and scare themselves awake. Look around and then back to sleep

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Our mutt will fart jumping up onto a couch then will look around like 'What was that'

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

The best is when they fart in their sleep and scare themselves awake. Look around and then back to sleep

Monty let one rip so loud one morning that it woke me up and I immediately got up thinking he was making GBS threads. Best alarm clock you could ask for if I could get him to do it on a schedule.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Nothing's ever gotten me awake and out of bed quicker than thinking one of my dogges were about to poop on my bed.

Paradise Lost
Feb 11, 2003

kill your enemy, drink his wine, and take his women
Or that magical dry heaving sound.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Paradise Lost posted:

Or that magical dry heaving sound.

That sound makes me move faster than a fire alarm. Find dog, get dog to nearest exit.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

That sound makes me move faster than a fire alarm. Find dog, get dog to nearest exit.

It's sometimes faster to just get them into the nearest shower.

But every dog I've spent time around seems to actively seek out the funny-colored indoor grass.

Jeremy_X
Jul 27, 2006

Wasabi the J posted:

No corn or other fillers in her diet. It's the protein according to her vet and should subside when she's older. Just sixteen more months according to the vet. I hope I have a face. She's learning how to crop dust from my wife's Boston Terrier who is a little gas grenade in her own right. Just the other night the Boston comes pelting out of the back of the house, leaps up on to the couch and gives me this smug look. Two seconds later she farts louder than I've ever heard her fart and bolts off. Little fucker.

That face. Then faaaaaaart and gone.

Genocide, is that your bulldog in your AV? If so I need more pics, I love those guys but don't have time for their health issues. Everyone I've ever met has been the biggest goof and I make distinctly unmanly noises when I get to play with their faces.

Jeremy_X fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Mar 25, 2015

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

holy poo poo lmao

new av

"welp see ya later"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Stella would like GiP to know that she's nappy.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

http://i.imgur.com/QblQ8cO.gifv

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Good dogge.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Jeremy_X posted:

Genocide, is that your bulldog in your AV? If so I need more pics, I love those guys but don't have time for their health issues. Everyone I've ever met has been the biggest goof and I make distinctly unmanly noises when I get to play with their faces.

Nope.

This is Statler. My dogge after brushes this morning:

Still haven't figured out what breed he is.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Your dog looks like it would be delicious after some time over the campfire.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

:(

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Genocide Tendency posted:

Nope.

I believe that is a slipper dogge.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ah c'mon, those things are a delicacy in South America.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Genocide Tendency posted:

You should probably ease up on the brushing a little. Poor dude's worn down to a stump...

friend posted her dogge on facebook this morning:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Those are the cleanest dog teeth I've ever seen.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

friend posted her dogge on facebook this morning:

That dogge is angry.

He needs treats. And scritches.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
This was Squeaky.

Goodnight sweet prince :(

Harvey Mantaco fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Mar 26, 2015

Weltlich
Feb 13, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Harvey Mantaco posted:

This was Squeaky.

Obviously a good dogge.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

Harvey Mantaco posted:

This was Squeaky.

Thanks Captain Killjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Weltlich posted:

Obviously a good dogge.