Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
##vote lv

Zzzzz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Vorbis, are you around?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Fair enough and tired of it or not, it is true. What can I do? Is there a Mafia for Dummies, somewhere?

It's mostly just experience, though we used to run big newbie games where players were assigned mentors to bounce ideas off of.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

yuming posted:

I won't vote Ecco on principle since I always try to play third party as friendly to town.

You won't vote her because of how you play 3P, you won't vote Shark who you have a 3P read on and who has a killing role because you like him. You're scum, yuming.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

yuming posted:

##vote lv

Zzzzz

Please participate more tomorrow. I usually have a problem getting a proper read on you, but you've been very disengaged this game thus far.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Max posted:

Please participate more tomorrow. I usually have a problem getting a proper read on you, but you've been very disengaged this game thus far.

She can't, she's scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Byers2142 posted:

She can't, she's scum.

OK, well that's the other issue at hand.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

LordVorbis (7): Ernie., Ernie., Ernie., EccoRaven, HiipFire, Opopanax, Ghostly Gangsta, Max, yuming
EccoRaven (4): LordVorbis, Ernie., Poison Mushroom, Ernie., Little Mac, Poison Mushroom, LordVorbis, LordVorbis, Opopanax, Rurea, Byers2142, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Max, Max, Poque, Poison Mushroom, Byers2142, Poque, Anonymous
Ghostly Gangsta (2): yuming, Max, yuming, Max, Shark Mafia, Max, Max, Byers2142
Ernie. (0): EccoRaven, EccoRaven, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Byers2142 (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Ernie., Ghostly Gangsta, Ernie., Ghostly Gangsta
Shark Mafia (0): Max, Ghostly Gangsta, LordVorbis, Max, Byers2142, LordVorbis, Byers2142, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta, Max, Max
Rurea (0): Byers2142, EccoRaven, Little Mac, Byers2142, Little Mac, Ernie., Byers2142, Ernie., Byers2142, yuming, Poque, Ghostly Gangsta, Ghostly Gangsta, EccoRaven, Shark Mafia, Shark Mafia, Poque, yuming
Poison Mushroom (0): HiipFire, EccoRaven, Little Mac, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, EccoRaven, Little Mac, HiipFire

Not Voting (2): Poison Mushroom, Poque

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to hang. The current deadline is March 24th, 2015 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 1 hour, 3 minutes.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
Not a scum, just stressed out. I will write up my notes later zzzz.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Screw it, I'm ending the day.

##vote Vorbis

There are at least two, probably three scum on this lynch, and Ecco's claimed 3P. Remember I said that.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! LordVorbis is hammered!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The population of the plains, after much debate, finally decide which one of their own needs to be removed, and removed now. They crowd around LordVorbis tighter, and tighter, pressing in on all sides until --

*SQUEAK!*

Oh, what a satisfying sound! It's beautiful.

The denizens, suddenly calmed, quickly disperse, leaving LordVorbis safe, for now.

DAY 1 HAS ENDED! Send in your night actions!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
If you are abstaining from an action tonight, please PM me saying 'no action'. Feel free to even PM me if you have no action!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I'm going to try to open this up when I'm up and about tomorrow (aiming for noonish EST) so please get your actions in ASAP! One of you needs to clean out your PM inbox, too

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Still waiting on an action!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
The sun rises on the empty plains. You soon discover that, after the failed attempt yesterday, someone has finished the job -- LordVorbis [A squeezable stress fish, GOOD GUY] lies in pieces scattered across the ground.

DAY 2 BEGINS!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Well, at least that takes care of the WIFOM on whether or not to try to recuddle the cuddleproof guy.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I HAVE A CHALLENGE

What song defines my generation? All answers must be submitted via youtube/soundcloud. The best answer will receive ~*A TOTALLY REAL PRIZE FOR THIS GAME*~

For reference, I am a white male in my mid 20's.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (13): Byers2142, EccoRaven, Ernie., Ghostly Gangsta, HiipFire, Little Mac, Max, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, Poque, Rurea, Shark Mafia, yuming

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to hang. The current deadline is March 28th, 2015 at midnight EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

I was roleblocked, jerks!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Rurea posted:

I HAVE A CHALLENGE

What song defines my generation? All answers must be submitted via youtube/soundcloud. The best answer will receive ~*A TOTALLY REAL PRIZE FOR THIS GAME*~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9IXAJg4Vm0

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
AHEM.

The short, balding man is standing in the middle of the plains yet again, apparently having been waiting there for everyone else to wake up. He launches into another speech:

"LordVorbis! LordVorbis! They said you were invincible! They said you couldn't be lynched! But we know better now, don't we? MY CLIENT took you out and now there you lay... and there... and there... and there! The same thing will happen to anyone else who things they're somehow better than the rest of the wheat and chaff here. There is NO ONE better than my client, and he proved it LAST NIGHT in that very ring - by which I mean LordVorbis' house. Whether he was good or bad doesn't matter --- all that matters is he was CONQUERED."

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rurea posted:

I HAVE A CHALLENGE

That's pretty easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Another image resonates through your mind:

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rurea posted:

I HAVE A CHALLENGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYM6g8Tck

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

That's my generation, off by a decade.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Ecco, wanna tell us what you got last night?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Were you really roleblocked, Byers? Did you get a message saying so?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Goons are bad at math, think a mid-20 white guy was in high school in the 90s. You need early aughts music, y'all.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Ernie, Lord Vorbis, Poque, and Ghostly Gangsta are ALL TOWN!

Ernie, Lord Vorbis, Poque, and Yuming are NOT ALL TOWN!

##vote yuming

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Byers2142 posted:

That's my generation, off by a decade.

it came out in 1996, "mid 20s" should qualify! I don't really know when generational definitions are set though because people keep calling me a millennial even though i'm 30

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Little Mac posted:

Were you really roleblocked, Byers? Did you get a message saying so?

Yes, it literally said I was roleblocked last night. There was no room for ambiguity.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

EccoRaven posted:

##vote yuming

that first one is literally the finest grouping you could've done, nice work. ##vote yuming

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

##vote yuming

Told y'all.

##vote yuming

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A Tully always pays her debts.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

it came out in 1996, "mid 20s" should qualify! I don't really know when generational definitions are set though because people keep calling me a millennial even though i'm 30

second place would be semi-charmed life then maybe. but I stand by my original submission

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Poque posted:

That's 20 years ago; people are defined by their high school tunes.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm

##vote yuming

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

A Tully always pays her debts.

Someone vig her before her quotes become more mangled?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
A Stark is a wizard, Scotty.

• Locked thread