Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
i enjoy this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE
i just won, sorry folks

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Sent, had to send two emails though because I forgot to answer one question.

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Thanks for running this, those questions were fun!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

KettleWL posted:

Sent, had to send two emails though because I forgot to answer one question.

You missed another question that needs answering :haw: (also just resubmit your ballot, correctly)

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

seiferguy posted:

You missed another question that needs answering :haw: (also just resubmit your ballot, correctly)

I'm dumb and responded before I saw this. Do you want me to consolidate my 3 emails into one full ballot or do you want me to stop blowing up your inbox with my stupidity? Sorry yo

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

KettleWL posted:

I'm dumb and responded before I saw this. Do you want me to consolidate my 3 emails into one full ballot or do you want me to stop blowing up your inbox with my stupidity? Sorry yo

Eh I got your answers. You're good.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
done, but very poorly

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Mine is about 33% good answers, 33% obscure, and 34% "I don't know what to put here".

I don't know if you can make those numbers work with 14 questions, but let's just go with it.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

EvanTH posted:

done, but very poorly

same

Zodijackylite
Oct 18, 2005

hello bonjour, en francais we call the bread man l'homme de pain, because pain means bread and we're going to see a lot of pain this year and every nyrfan is looking forward to it and hey tony, can you wait until after my postgame interview to get on your phone? i thought you quit twitter...
I guessed a bunch of stuff about sports I don't really follow, which is exactly how this is played, right?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
almost done with mine. there is one particular question that is worded really, really poorly and is missing some vital punctuation to clarify what the gently caress it's asking, so i have to try to figure out if SAS is dumb as hell and doesnt recognize the grammar problem, if they recognize it and ignore it, or if they take it literally

if it ends up being my undoing i will kill someone. or maybe just post an angry gif at the OP

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
can't asnwer for anyone else, but I'm easily dumb as hell

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Have no idea what I'm doing or how to answer most of these, so I fully expect to win.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
In like Flynn. I don't think I had a proper joke answer in the lot but man I'm going to be totally mediocre.

Zodijackylite posted:

I guessed a bunch of stuff about sports I don't really follow, which is exactly how this is played, right?
That's the spirit.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Got my (mostly) ultra-homer ballot in :toot:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Alright, I've entered everyone in thus far. If you are missing and don't think you should be, shoot me an e-mail. I'll make last calls in the N/Vs tomorrow.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I just sent my entry.

Shadow Ninja 64
May 21, 2007

"I stood there, wondering why the puck was getting bigger...

and then it hit me."

Got my ballot in.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Sent my viciously unfunny one in.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

I'm pretty sure this is the first one I actually submitted answers for. For a lot of them I just googled and picked something that looked reasonable

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Are there still prizes for terrible answers because I just loving won that award.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Inspector_666 posted:

Sent my viciously unfunny one in.

I don't think I even tried to make a joke but I wasn't trying to win either. I'm bad at sheep but looking forward to the reveal.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Grittybeard posted:

I don't think I even tried to make a joke but I wasn't trying to win either. I'm bad at sheep but looking forward to the reveal.

The beauty of the sheep reveal is either you're so bad you have an Ace which is likely to be either funny or bad enough that it's almost funny OR you have a top answer which gets you big points OR you've got a weak answer that a few others did and you get to revel in solidarity with your answer-bros

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
Sent mine in, look forward to doing terribly.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Sent in a mix of serious answers that won't get any points and unfunny joke answers. I like my chances.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Grittybeard posted:

I figure I have no hope of winning so I tried to make a funny one but instead I end up with nothing.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

I've already won, because the truth is on my side.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've got 23 unprocessed ballots in my inbox that I'll get to when I get home (people always submit the most on the last day). I'll explain the process of scoring after signups close.

Also, if you like sheep reveals, there's going to be one in Games AND D&D tonight.

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
Some of us like to be fashionably late.

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

PantsFreeZone posted:

Some of us like to be fashionably late.

It's the only fashion at which Goons excel, unless we're talking the annual Paris Spring Fedora Show.

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Just submitted my answers.

I have rigged the D&D sheep game in your favor and I expect the same in return. :ssh:

Mike Works
Feb 26, 2003
Sent mine in.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

submitted my super late entry with a smattering of attempted point-getters and hopeful chuckles

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
One hour left for submissions!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
i am oddly excited for the reveal.

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line
I don't really watch much more than hockey any more so I expect to be firmly in the bottom of the pack

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

seiferguy posted:

One hour left for submissions!

:worship: I SUBMIT!!! I submit.... to last place for bad, unfunny answers

Dingleberry Jones
Jun 2, 2008
If I'm posting a new thread, it means there is a thread already posted and I failed at using the forum search correctly
I wasn't going to submit this time, but I wanted to get one answer in because I thought it would make me funny, but in reality, six other people probably thought of it, too, and that makes me sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Benne posted:

Sent in a mix of serious answers that won't get any points and unfunny joke answers. I like my chances.

Me too, we'll probably tie!

• Locked thread