Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I feel messed up catching you like that, friendo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel perfectly fine about how I caught you.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I haven't read anything but these last two posts.

Which one of you should I be voting for?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Hal Incandenza posted:

I haven't read anything but these last two posts.

Which one of you should I be voting for?

##vote Hal

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hello, everyone should be voting PM for claiming scum.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh boy oh boy, I can't wait to cop a look at this game. I'm going to have to watch close to make sure I keep track of everything!

...Doctor.

King Burgundy posted:

##vote Rarity

When you come at me later in your aggressive way, as you do, it will be omgus. ;)

Scum post.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Max posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom

Old school rules: vote claimed scum.

She's not claiming scum. She's making an awkward joke of casing herself by accusing herself of being scum. I think you're trying to jump on this for an easy lynch.

##vote Max

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
I think Max seems town since he thought the same thing I did about not getting a PM.

I've got 24 hours before I hand in the most important piece of work of my life to date! So I'm just going to be skimming the thread and shitposting for a while.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Nobody agrees with me about opop? :F

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Poison Mushroom (3): Poison Mushroom, Max, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy
GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE (1): Opopanax
Hal Incandenza (1): EXAKT Science
fiery_valkyrie (1): EXAKT Science, wall monitor, EXAKT Science
wall monitor (1): fiery_valkyrie
Opopanax (1): GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE
King Burgundy (1): DuckHuntDog, EXAKT Science, EXAKT Science
Max (1): Rarity
CapitalistPig (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
Rarity (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, Hal Incandenza, Murmur Twin, TheRam, VivaNova

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 27th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 13 hours.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

gently caress meta, you don't get to call yourself scum and live.

That's dumb. That's really dumb.

This is an all vanilla game. We must do better than this. We must be stronger. We must catch scum with their pants down as I have rather than try to pull the pants off of a joke post.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I will go under the nice guy PR I played with in a recent game (KB was in it) if at least 5 people seriously respond to my vote on Opop.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

That's dumb. That's really dumb.

This is an all vanilla game. We must do better than this. We must be stronger. We must catch scum with their pants down as I have rather than try to pull the pants off of a joke post.

Back in my day, you didn't get away with calling yourself scum, even in joke vote phase.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll say this while I can still be mean: I don't know what Bowmore is going to require from you guys activity wise, but speaking for myself, I expect a lot out of all of you. Don't lurk in this one. It's pure mafia and it's something you will rarely experience here or elsewhere. Town, make an effort. Scum, don't be lazy, make your win mean something other than "lurking works ugh". I want this to be a special game. Help me make it one.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Guiseppe is diqnol yeh?

Don't do a nice guy PR, I used to try that it's lame. Just don't get into prolonged slapfights BE URSELF m8

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

Back in my day, you didn't get away with calling yourself scum, even in joke vote phase.

I believe you played after me or something idk. I remember you from 2012 I think

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I'll say this while I can still be mean: I don't know what Bowmore is going to require from you guys activity wise, but speaking for myself, I expect a lot out of all of you. Don't lurk in this one. It's pure mafia and it's something you will rarely experience here or elsewhere. Town, make an effort. Scum, don't be lazy, make your win mean something other than "lurking works ugh". I want this to be a special game. Help me make it one.

I hope you're town because I too love vanilla games and trying hard and once I achieve a decent level of freedom and stresslessness tomorrow afternoon I intend to blow this bitch wide open.

Don't disappoint me!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TheRam posted:

Guiseppe is diqnol yeh?

Don't do a nice guy PR, I used to try that it's lame. Just don't get into prolonged slapfights BE URSELF m8

Actually I did it well and everyone loved it. I don't think I was stilted at all! KB can tell you either way.

I love me some slapfights tho

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

haha lol oh poo poo did Opop actually scum slip?

##vote opopanax

I don't want to mod bus but I mean either opop is probably scum or he's a town power role.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Actually I did it well and everyone loved it. I don't think I was stilted at all! KB can tell you either way.

I love me some slapfights tho

lol opop!

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

~~~MAX CONFIRMED TOWN AND OPOP CONFIRMED SCUM DUE TO ISSUES IN THE BOWMORE DELIVERY SYSTEM~~~

don't worry scum team, this is like all vanilla so losing a scum to a scum slip probably doesn't matter when the majority of the forums can't scum hunt and I have a penchant for getting lynched or NK'd

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

I'll fight you diqnol

you are a butthole

I saw some scum doc we were bros in years ago just recntly when I was mafia nostalgiaing. I have no actual memory but I think you're a cool dude

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

We got along pretty well. I'm a different player now, though. I tend to hijack the thread's agenda for my own aims anymore. I'll try to let it be more organic here but I'm honestly probably fooling myself

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

wait, you do or you don't hijack?

I try to win and enjoy myself and I don't mean it if I call people mean things that is all.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

to anyone who's concerned with how off topic this seems it would appear that opop probably did scumslip...

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I tend to take the forefront and do a lot of reaction testing. My friend Ernie recently pointed out how irritating that is for people trying to read my alignment because half of the poo poo I said wasn't in earnest so I've since resolved to scum hunt the way I used to which, actually, is probably more effective anyway as it doesn't require manufacturing things or allow for scum to play along with my scenarios if they figure out my aim.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm talking a lot about me here though. Opop is scum.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

So max, ignoring the leper colony jokepost for a moment, Opop thoughts?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I believe you played after me or something idk. I remember you from 2012 I think

I've been around since 2007, on and off.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

I've been around since 2007, on and off.

Did you have a bunny av in the past?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So max, ignoring the leper colony jokepost for a moment, Opop thoughts?

I actually think that was a good catch.

Also, I'm at a conference today, so limited phone posting until evening. Forgive brevity for now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Did you have a bunny av in the past?

No, it was an ugly pimply guy, a knot of eternity, and this.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Max posted:

No, it was an ugly pimply guy, a knot of eternity, and this.

Oh, how embarrassing. We only played together in an Ecco France game. Apologies, friend.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

TheRam posted:

to anyone who's concerned with how off topic this seems it would appear that opop probably did scumslip...

I just wanted to do a JFK voice and saw this as the best opportunity. But if it means Diqnol has to be nice fore the rest of the game I will self vote

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Opopanax posted:

I just wanted to do a JFK voice and saw this as the best opportunity. But if it means Diqnol has to be nice fore the rest of the game I will self vote

Also, JFK was long since dead by the time this would take place.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

Opopanax posted:

I am er ah confahming

Opopanax posted:

Yeah I guess he did town first ##vote diqnol

Opopanax posted:

I am a N0 tracker, and I tracked bowmore to you, so I know for a fact you got a PM. Why you lying, huh? What do you have to prove?

nah I kind of buy this as you accidentally letting it slip, then trying to look "Opop" lol

sorry m8

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Exactly. I caught him off balance and he tried to play it off as being silly. A true town Opop would have told me to shut up or something or said Ugh etc

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Max posted:

Also, JFK was long since dead by the time this would take place.

You caught me. I am JFK, Ghost Aligned.my win condition is to enact revenge against the ghost of Lee Harvey Oswald, who is also in this game somewhere.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Exactly. I caught him off balance and he tried to play it off as being silly. A true town Opop would have told me to shut up or something or said Ugh etc

That's not true, I'm very nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Opopanax posted:

That's not true, I'm very nice

Not to me :colbert:

• Locked thread