Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Oh good!

:c: FINAL DAY 1 VOTECOUNT :c:

jedit (11): merk, Quandary, LM, PMom, Amoeba, -Amoeba, imgay, -LM, Annarco, QPQ, Ninth, Amoeba, Keane, CPig, Asiina

AnonymousNarcotics (3): Somber, Amoeba, QPQ, jedit, LM, -Amoeba, -QPQ, Keane, Asiina, -Keane, -Asiina

Somber (0): Ninth, CPig, -Ninth, Annarco, Asiina, Ninth, -Asiina, -Annarco, Asiina, -Ninth, -Asiina, -CPig
Quandary (1): merk, -merk, merk, -merk, 100Yrs

merk (0): Somber, Ninth, -Somber, -Ninth, Amoeba, Asiina, -Amoeba, Amoeba, -Amoeba, -Asiina
PMom (0): Keane, -Keane, Keane, -Keane

:h: 20 alive 11 to execute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
IT IS NOW LIGHTS OUT

:c: Votes reset
:h: 19 alive, 10 votes to execute
:d: New deadline: 11:25 PM EST tomorrow (or 23 hours and 58 minutes from this post!)

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

##vote no dunk

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Winvirus or no hang?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I have just prodded winvirus.

If you guys notice anyone else slacking off let me know.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm going to bed.

I'm leaving my vote here.

##vote Somber

I probably won't be back before the deadline tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote anon

Did anything happen over the last five pages that should change my mind? I didn't see anything in my skim

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Fine I'll give winvirus a chance.

##vote no exile

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Opopanax posted:

##vote anon

Did anything happen over the last five pages that should change my mind? I didn't see anything in my skim

hahahahahahaha

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Amoeba102 posted:

Winvirus or no hang?

What about Quandary?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Hi ##vote AnonymousNarcotics

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Opopanax posted:

##vote anon

Opop, I am so so sorry.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

QuoProQuid posted:

What about Quandary?

I'd rather wait on flips for any other players.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Opopanax posted:

##vote anon

This is probably my favorite post

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I need to go re-read the whole interaction closer but I have a really hard time believing that there are 3 confirmed townie masons

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

##vote no plorp

I'd like to get some flips before anything else happens.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

##vote Somber

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Amoeba102 posted:

I'd rather wait on flips for any other players.

I'd rather get more bang for our buck. Quandary is still suspicious, and I liked him better for the lynch than jedit.

##vote: Quandary

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

T O P

Quandary posted:

I need to go re-read the whole interaction closer but I have a really hard time believing that there are 3 confirmed townie masons

They ain't.

Thus far, they have claimed two confirmed 3Ps and 1 town.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Quandary posted:

Merk is confirmed town. PMom and Narco are confirmed 3P with a win condition that is made them think they are town.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
No stop you dummies.

It only helps scum to have so many in a row!

##vote no plorp

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You guys made me think I was dead, sheesh.

So merk, pmom, and narco are in a masonry, merk is confirmed town, and the other two are claimed 3P? That's not changing my mind

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Whatever the gimmick of this game is, it's going to involve those three players.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##no hang

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
FYIs:

- Proper format would be ##vote <no whatever>
- Between the hours of 5:30AM EST and 1:30PM EST I will be inside an airplane. I will not be able to check the thread until deadline.
- PLEASE REMEMBER TO UNVOTE. If someone doesn't remember to unvote, someone else will have to manually count the votes, and it physically can't be me!

"But ecco why did you make a deadline/start a game right before you were flyi--"

I AM IMPULSIVE OKAY?!

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
So as far as I understand it we have claimed two confirmed pro-town 3P masons, one of whom has confirmed that merk is true town-aligned and not 3P, in addition to numerik who was allegedly a different pro-town 3P.

Clearly we have a very strange setup and at this point trying to make sense of and lynch based on it is going to hurt us. I don't feel that any of Anon/Merk/P-mom have been outright scummy and I don't want to lynch them

##Vote no Lynch

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote
##vote no hang

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I have to stick to my guns and ##vote somber

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

You only delay the inevitable. All of this island will soon belong to me.

Catching up. Sorry for the lack of posts.

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

After a thorough re-read (read: skim), I have come to the following conclusions:

1) Even though wins is preoccupied with an emergency Mein's just "hi i'm still here + alive" followed by a replace out sounds like straight scum game that he didn't want to play, so unless wins comes back and is incredibly town he's probably scum
2) Glock read as town before the asiina replacement, my gut says asiina is town.
3) I believe Jedit was probably scum so good call on that lynch. If he flips scum like I think he will, Little Mac is probably also scum, because he initially votes jedit then jumps off it trying to stop the lynch in favor of someone else. I believe Jedit was scum because he wanted to have a player voted out instead of modkilled, which if he knew numerikk was town (which he prob. is, what with the toxx) wanting to vote him out meant a scum member was not being lynched, which is Good For Scum Team

I'm not understanding the 3p players roles, can someone re-explain that to me? We should probably be lynching them unless there's a VERY GOOD reason not to.

Other people I think should be lynched: CPig, A Worthy Uhh

winvirus
Jan 23, 2009

Also you people voting no-lynch in lights out suck, the point is that we get to use our greatest town weapon (a lynch) multiple times. Let's take advantage of that.

##vote Little Mac

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote no lynch

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I'm a bit disengaged with this game since it's so big and my role is lame and i feel like ecco have it to me in purpose but you really don't think the whole masonry thing is fishy at all? I unvoted jedit because I thought the anon thing was more pressing. You really don't think we would benefit from two flips?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Little Mac posted:

I'm a bit disengaged with this game since it's so big and my role is lame and i feel like ecco have it to me in purpose but you really don't think the whole masonry thing is fishy at all? I unvoted jedit because I thought the anon thing was more pressing. You really don't think we would benefit from two flips?

What is this post even

No, LM, nobody thinks the masonry thing is fishy. Thank god you brought it up so we can start getting to the bottom of it!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Pinterest Mom posted:

What is this post even

No, LM, nobody thinks the masonry thing is fishy. Thank god you brought it up so we can start getting to the bottom of it!

I'm talking directly to win virus. Quoting on phone is difficult

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Little Mac posted:

No, it's not. Also let's off Narco.

Sent from my Droid Maxx.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Little Mac posted:

You're asking the guy who posted

winvirus posted:

I'm not understanding the 3p players roles, can someone re-explain that to me? We should probably be lynching them unless there's a VERY GOOD reason not to.

if he thinks the masonry is fishy?

Little Mac be honest. Are you faking content.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

No.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Since my posts have no content.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009