Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=San_Diego,_California

quote:

The Chargers moved to San Diego from Los Angeles in 1961. The city and the team are currently embroiled in a bitch fight about where the team's new stadium will be. Sick of the shitheap that is Qualcomm Stadium, the team has threatened to move back to Los Angeles if a deal cannot be reached

quote:

This page was last modified on 12 December 2007

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Added Zach Parise, Les Alexander.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

lol

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Added Zach Parise, Les Alexander.

Today I Learned there was a Houston Comets page on the wiki

quote:

The most successful sports franchise in the history of Houston. Unfortunately, this was a WNBA team.

:pwn:

:(

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

No Safe Word posted:

Today I Learned there was a Houston Comets page on the wiki

:pwn:

:(

To be fair, until 2013 this was also true of Seattle and the Storm.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Thaddius the Large posted:

To be fair, until 2013 this was also true of Seattle and the Storm.

Uh, the Washington Stealth went to 3 finals in the 4 years they were here, winning one of them, thanks. Also, the Seattle Metropolitans don't exist?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Pungry posted:

Uh, the Washington Stealth went to 3 finals in the 4 years they were here, winning one of them, thanks. Also, the Seattle Metropolitans don't exist?

I kind of wish the Metropolitans did still exist, that's a rad team name,

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
DKCecil's page needs to be updated

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
gonna have to make some updates

hawks bitch

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

gently caress yeah!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

The SAS Wiki is awesome, and I am glad it's back!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Updated the NASCAR team chart with the 2015 lineup and corresponding snarky comments.

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Hmm, image uploads are still broken. Do we know if Gendo is looking at that? Found a sweet new pitchface to add.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

No Safe Word posted:

Hmm, image uploads are still broken. Do we know if Gendo is looking at that? Found a sweet new pitchface to add.

Also it can't find convert so lots of thumbnails aren't loading.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I tried to amend the SAS useful links to include hockeyfights.com but it blacklisted it. So I'm using dropyourgloves.com instead.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Tried my hand at overhauling the Mariners article, goddamn 2008 Mariners were depressing. Also touched up Mark Martin's article.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I wanted to add this glorious picture of a guffawed Brandon Dubinsky after tying Game 4 vs the Pens last year to his page and got all kinds of error text after trying to upload it to the site.

What'd I do wrong?

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

image uploads are broken someone who knows how to please tell gendo

toxicsunset
Sep 19, 2005

BUY MORE CRABS
Where are all the entries about me

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...
http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Kobe_Bryant

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Michael_Jordan

Ah, memories.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Rex_Grossman

Best article on the wiki.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

:agreed:

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Anyone know if image uploads are working yet?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The saga of Kyle Orton needs an overhaul.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Wilford Cutlery posted:

Anyone know if image uploads are working yet?

I did the needful and contacted the admins via super secret dark magicks. Should be fixed soon if not already.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Image uploading should work now!

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
I am so glad this is back, and all of the Gendo comics are classics.

They need their own page, if they don't have one already.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Huh, it seems to be getting flooded with weird spam about clocks:

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=ORA_EXACTA_-_Stephen_Peters:_I_just_gave_Jonathan_Trott_the_tools_to_play_again

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=ORA_EXACTA_-_Why_you_ought_to_choose_synchronized_clock_systems

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

This is great

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

New featured article please.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

Inspector_666 posted:

I am so glad this is back, and all of the Gendo comics are classics.

They need their own page, if they don't have one already.

Gendo says he's also going to work on getting CTCsports back up

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

FYI

quote:

Can you let them know I disabled account creation. Sysops can create accounts and I can promote anyone they want to sysop. I'd rather not be the one managing the site. So I'd like to hand it off to someone else. I installed new extensions to prevent spam entries (it got hit with a big spam block I just cleared out), and I'm looking into how to better prevent spam accounts getting registered in the first place)

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You can probably promote the goons contributing to sysop, unless there can only be one

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Someone better than me should update the Big East page.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

"Who is the greatest ball hawking rapist in NFL History?"

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Can I request someone specify the metre of the Barry Bonds poems? Especially Griffey, which is my personal favorite.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Wilford Cutlery posted:

"Who is the greatest ball hawking rapist in NFL History?"

I'm trying to update a page and getting the above question. Who should I contact for help? http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers/sysop

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

There's in IRC chatroom?

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Wilford Cutlery posted:

I'm trying to update a page and getting the above question. Who should I contact for help? http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Special:ListUsers/sysop

the answer Darren Sharper worked for me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

also random page took me to this and what the heck is it all about

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/index.php?title=Nikki_Meyer

• Locked thread