Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Then I explained why the real days thing has been the way it's been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Then I explained why the real days thing has been the way it's been.

Did you meditate on the game?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Did you meditate on the game?

Oh yeah, I did that. Too much living in the moment. Such is the life of a Sand Mandala.

I do think that, out of the remaining people on the bottom of Ecco's list, Rurea is the best choice, or Shark. Really one of those two. LM spent quite a long time sniping at Ecco and made the really, really atrocious baby hitler argument, but that was before ecco revealed the ecco cop ability (I think?) And Opop, I just can't get a good read on, one way or another.

I still contend that, if anyone has any issues with me, the town would do best by lynching me before anyone else, because you may learn something interesting and it wouldn't be close to LYLO.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I actually regret how fast Day 2 and 3 went, because we didn't get a lot of usable info on people's reactions for a legitimate reason: they weren't around for it.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

FYI I'm going to be away until saturday night. I'll still check in here in my phone but my time will be limited.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Opopanax posted:

FYI I'm going to be away until saturday night. I'll still check in here in my phone but my time will be limited.

Unfortunate.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Opopanax posted:

I'm not sure how we would have noticed.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Vote Opop 2015

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Rurea posted:

Vote Opop 2015

Opop's scummy lack of posting is trumped by your scummy actual posting, sorry.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi Rurea, who do you want to win this game?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Max posted:

Hi Rurea, who do you want to win this game?

Myself and the other Good Guys/Girls

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, earlier you said you believe my role. This is interesting to me, as my role reveals information. If I were to think about how scum would look at that, they would maybe be scared about what information is revealed when I die.

I'm going to cut to the chase and ask what you think about LM?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rurea posted:

Myself and the other Good Guys/Girls

How will you accomplish this goal?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And would you be willing to quote one of my drawings?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Max posted:

Also, earlier you said you believe my role. This is interesting to me, as my role reveals information. If I were to think about how scum would look at that, they would maybe be scared about what information is revealed when I die.

I'm going to cut to the chase and ask what you think about LM?

I think LM is telling the truth and is a good guy

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

flatluigi posted:

An image yet again flashes through your minds:

I like this one I guess

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Max posted:

How will you accomplish this goal?

I suppose its better late than never to start trying to actually play this game.

I will say that I'm moderately suspicious of Byers and how hard he is pushing for me. It might be kind of WIFOM-y, but I feel like an actual scum player reading my posts would totally see me as an easy target to paint as scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Rurea posted:

I suppose its better late than never to start trying to actually play this game.

I will say that I'm moderately suspicious of Byers and how hard he is pushing for me. It might be kind of WIFOM-y, but I feel like an actual scum player reading my posts would totally see me as an easy target to paint as scum.

Byers was cleared by Ecco though, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Max posted:

Byers was cleared by Ecco though, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Yeah I know, but I just have a weird feeling that maybe ecco was wrong or there is a godfather or whatever.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like the claimed godfather?

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Max posted:

Like the claimed godfather?

It's a red herring

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Out of Byers and Max, Max feels scummier to me personally.

Max, Opopanax has been about as active as I have. Yet you can't get a read on him? Claims he's unable to be targeted at night, has only voted against town, was ok with KB's death because they thought they were "suspicious". Maybe I'm reading into it wrong, but something doesn't smell right and I think it's because you two are scum buddies.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Byers2142 posted:

I'm not sure how we would have noticed.

Me-ow

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Max, Opopanax has been about as active as I have. Yet you can't get a read on him? Claims he's unable to be targeted at night, has only voted against town, was ok with KB's death because they thought they were "suspicious". Maybe I'm reading into it wrong, but something doesn't smell right and I think it's because you two are scum buddies.

You're taking my statement as an absolute that lives in a void. I find Rurea scummier in a more distinct sense.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Also, you literally claimed one of the scummiest roles in the game.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And again, if people really are confused about what to do for this day and think I'm scummy, you should lynch me before anyone else.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Max posted:

And again, if people really are confused about what to do for this day and think I'm scummy, you should lynch me before anyone else.

Every time you say this, I want to switch my vote to you because it's so LAMIST.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Something about you promoting this a lot worries me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Something about you promoting this a lot worries me.

You didn't quote a drawing, so you have nothing to worry about.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Look, my feeling is that I don't want to be alive for town when we get closer to lylo because I'll just be a giant distraction. I've lost a game as a miller before when I first started out because I didn't just straight up claim it at the beginning of the game. If people think I'm town then cool, I'm fine with continuing on with this game, but if people do have me on the "probably scum" list, then I'd rather not cause a problem down the line.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

You didn't quote a drawing, so you have nothing to worry about.

:stare:

Now, I really don't like that...

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, my final action of my role involves being dead, so I kinda want to see it happen as well.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

:stare:

Now, I really don't like that...

Because you don't want your role revealed? I've talked about what my role does before, this isn't a surprise.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

Because you don't want your role revealed? I've talked about what my role does before, this isn't a surprise.

I mean, it's not unreasonable to think that you might be lying about that given the nature of the game.

I'm still on Opop though. Wrong or Right, that's where I've got my vote for now.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

What do you think could possibly happen?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

See, from my position, I am suspicious of anyone that is afraid of the info I might reveal.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I also really don't want to be in a situation where the game comes down to me, byers, and GG (or any combination really,) because I feel like I'll just be, again, a distraction.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

By that I mean me and just 2 others left alive.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I also feel really uncomfortable with the idea of GG being anywhere near endgame as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Max posted:

What do you think could possibly happen?

No idea. The way you worded that just seems ominous!

• Locked thread