Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

You seem to be pretty quick to assume that scum would be honest with each other w/r/t their color.

I guess you're blue along with PM, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kleedrac posted:

Ugh your excuse is weak as poo poo - this is a 7 player game with 2 scum - why the gently caress wouldn't they try to win as a scumteam?! If they can lynch town once that puts us at lylo! The idea that the scumteam is mistrusting each other about color is dumb.

Man it would probably be good if somebody fake claimed oracle to try to sow dissent in their ranks, now wouldn't it?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Lurkers need to post more, I am drowning in farts.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CCKeane posted:

Lurkers need to post more, I am drowning in farts.

Everyone's current posting passes my minimum threshhold, at least for today. No modkills/replacements planned.

If someone's lurking too much for your tastes, you'll have to deal with them the old fashioned way.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

wall monitor posted:

Everyone's current posting passes my minimum threshhold, at least for today. No modkills/replacements planned.

If someone's lurking too much for your tastes, you'll have to deal with them the old fashioned way.

Which is to say, "Lurkers need to post more, I am drowning in farts."

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Whoever smelt it dealt it

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

The Science of Suck posted:

hey lurk buddy

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I started eating more vegetables so now I am farting constantly.

It's a real problem.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I can't follow the thinking and it seems like flailing

##vote poison mushroom

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
idk man im getting town vibes from PMush idk she seems to do this alot from the games ive played with her

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Who do you think is scum hiipfire?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Poison Mushroom (3): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, CCKeane, The Science of Suck
CCKeane (2): Kleedrac, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Kleedrac, Kleedrac, Poison Mushroom
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Kleedrac (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, CCKeane, CCKeane

Not Voting (2): CapitalistPig, HiipFire

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 27th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 8 hours.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

I can't follow the thinking and it seems like flailing

##vote poison mushroom

I just finished re-reading PM and while I see why you think she's flailing a bit I still feel the CCKeane is far scummier.

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
I don't think keane claiming oracle was anti-town at all. Neither was trying to get scum to out themselves. Of course they'd get lynched right away, hitting two scum is objectively the quickest path to victory for the majority of players at this point in the game. Plus it would have been funny.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Jesus Christ I'm actually getting voted for calling out a lovely scummy gambit.

When I flip, lynch Keane, for gently caress's sake. He's been hiding behind the smokescreen of playing the color game the whole time. He's scum and he wants us focusing on red versus blue.

If you lynch me, it's LyLo tomorrow. Just remember that when you decide who to vote on day 2.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm really loving disappointed in this town for falling for a basic loving scum strategy. You're like dogs who haven't realized the human didn't actually throw the ball.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

Jesus Christ I'm actually getting voted for calling out a lovely scummy gambit.

When I flip, lynch Keane, for gently caress's sake. He's been hiding behind the smokescreen of playing the color game the whole time. He's scum and he wants us focusing on red versus blue.

If you lynch me, it's LyLo tomorrow. Just remember that when you decide who to vote on day 2.

But you didn't call out a lovely scummy gambit, you're voting on your gut, remember?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

Fine. I don't know poo poo. I've been out of seriously playing Mafia for so long that now that I'm back, and dedicated to actually being a contributing player, that I remembered how bad I've always been at scumhunting.

I am going off gut and in-the-moment feelings and reactions because that's all I have. And then I do my best to put logic to those feelings to either justify or dismiss them. Because I don't know how the gently caress else to do any of this. So, fine. If you're actually town, and I've been an aggressive dick to you for no reason, then I apologize.

But until you flip or I die, I'm going to play this to the hilt. It's all I've got.

##vote CCKeane

Hmmmm~~~~

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I am so close to having more posts in this thread than everybody else put together.

I'm going to keep posting. I'm going to make it happen!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

CPig where are you.

I really would like to hear the thoughts of a capitalist pig.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This game is all topsy turvy! I love. I am ROLLING IN THIS poo poo.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

This game is better than coffee!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

EVERYBODY POST MORE HAVE A POSTING CATASTROPHE!!!

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Where is Hiipfire, where is he? Post more DO IT DO IT DO IT

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Who do you think is scum hiipfire?

the guy with the mii avatar is being aggresively dumb so i'd vote him

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Aww to hell with it.

Kick their asses, MEDS!

##vote Poison Mushroom

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Poison Mushroom, we hardly knew ye :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

CPig where are you.

I really would like to hear the thoughts of a capitalist pig.

Im at work and it looks like my 2nd break was too long of a wait for me to see what was going on.

That self hammer was scummy and pmush sort of imploded so yeah, had I been here like 2 minutes earlier I would have hammered.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Huh, okay. Two things:

First up, the flip: Poison Mushroom, Blue Scum, was killed via vote D1

Second:

Poison Mushroom posted:

Aww to hell with it.

Kick their asses, MEDS!

##vote Poison Mushroom

:redhammer:

I am neither confirming nor denying the truthfulness of any statements made in this post. With that understood: I am making a ruling that this was an allowable tactic, given the unique setup of the game and also that I mentioned in the OP that scum should be on the lookout for betrayals from each other.

That said I kinda wish he'd said something to me first, but w/e.

Night 1 has begun. You've got 24 hours (5 PM EST on Friday) to get in your actions, if you have any.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

You know what the best part of nighttime is?

Keane finally stops posting!

(I kid, I kid.)

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

CCKeane, Red Vanilla Town, was killed N1

It is now Day 2. With five alive it's three to see who is scum and who's just dumb.

Deadline is monday 10 PM EST because people have complained in the past when I did weekend deadlines, but if you guys vote sooner I can progress sooner.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

quote:

Votecount for Day 1

Poison Mushroom (4): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, CCKeane, The Science of Suck, Poison Mushroom
CCKeane (1): Kleedrac, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, Kleedrac, Kleedrac, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
Kleedrac (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, CCKeane, CCKeane

Not Voting (2): CapitalistPig, HiipFire

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 27th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 56 minutes.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (5): CapitalistPig, HiipFire, Kleedrac, MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, The Science of Suck

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 30th, 2015 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 5 hours.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
uhhhh okay

I guess that will be first and the last time I'll ever try to read someone through their meta

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Mod missed a chance for keane to die via fart-drowning

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Alright nerds lets get the other dumbdumb

##vote Kleedrac

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I guess I need to replace Keane somehow

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
We should go lynch Kleed cause he's like dumb and poo poo

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

This game is all topsy turvy! I love. I am ROLLING IN THIS poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

CCKeane posted:

Where is Hiipfire, where is he? Post more DO IT DO IT DO IT

• Locked thread