Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Fruity Gordo posted:

I'm only on pg 18 but DONT BUSDRIVE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE DOING MANG

there are 3 socks before you:
a sock that is yours
a sock that you found on your mum's floor which you have never seen before
a sock that is your mum's

to bus you will need to jizz in 2 of these socks and wash them in front of your family

which socks do u choose

at this stage of the game, in your position I would not have jizzed in any socks yet

All of a sudden my teenage family laundry experiences seem very vanilla

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Sockjizzsnipe

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Kat Delacour posted:

I thought they were trolling for it all day. As it turns out my white hot rage can only be tempted by meta references to my white hot rage.

I didn't troll you :(.

Anyway town busdrives are dumb but claiming to use it on yourself is probably the only townie way to use it n1 so i liked that response.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

busb posted:

Please point out the lie because i honestly dont see it - a vig would return, theoretically, the same result as the scum NK action. I am pretty over today maybe we should just kill them both and go at tomorrow fresh because this is going to be a huge loving distraction all game long now.

busb posted:

If players are willing to cause multi-lynches and suss votes then if they don't work out they are accountable for their actions.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

black_tangled posted:

Yeah and if he is scum working under the assumption of there being a lightning rod you could literally say anything with no proof required...

I don't want other people to ask about it and reveal themselves but I guess I can say I received several inventions, I suspect some of them are false inventions and am cagey about using them, wouldn't know how to identify said inventions to their owners? Homestruck reference and meta-jokes?

busb posted:

Please point out the lie because i honestly dont see it - a vig would return, theoretically, the same result as the scum NK action. I am pretty over today maybe we should just kill them both and go at tomorrow fresh because this is going to be a huge loving distraction all game long now.

Soag said his action was unsuccessful, this is either a lie or he's a killer. His own words, why would I admit to being a killer, maybe he said why would I admit to being scum but since Milky flipped 5 shot 2 BP Vig I am hesitant to believe there are more.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I am also using this time to say that if I am not probably deservedly nk'd after tonight I will be pretty much out of the loop on Saturday with nswpol. I'll try to make the effort to check in and vote.

I expect my ballot on Saturday to read "## vote Mike Baird."

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Kat Delacour posted:

I thought they were trolling for it all day. As it turns out my white hot rage can only be tempted by meta references to my white hot rage.

FWIW i really like your spreadsheet and am slightly in awe of the sort of person who is organised enough to do something like that

i'm not taking the piss in the slightest when i say i wish i was the sort of person who would do something like that - i think the spreadsheet is awesome :/

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

We did just have a lightning rod in the super mega mafia reunion game, which Gaspy and busb (and myself) are all playing in. So that's why I didn't really flinch at all when it got brought up. I don't know if Gaspy would be likely to use that kind of role or not, or more likely to use it than a bus driver, but he'd certainly know it existed at least. And busb would know that he knew, etc etc.

b_t did you miss this post?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
I forget the username of the person who PMd me at the time and suffice it to say I had a very bad time.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:frogsiren: WILD THEORY :frogsiren:

you're all stupid

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

busb posted:

at this stage i have made my peace with the world an am happy to be a data lynch as long as we do kenny as well

Kat Delacour posted:

Soag said his action was unsuccessful, this is either a lie or he's a killer. His own words, why would I admit to being a killer, maybe he said why would I admit to being scum
I said, why would scum admit to having performed an action, successful or not

the smart scum move would be to say nothing

X13Fen
Oct 18, 2006

"Is that an accurate quote? It should be.
I think about it often enough."
Since errybody's doing it, I'm mostly likely going to be away on Saturday. Got a concert to go to.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

:frogsiren: WILD THEORY :frogsiren:

you're all stupid

## vot diabatsu chan

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

there was more to theory about how there is no lightning rod and scum sent the message about kat to kat just see what would happen and kat followed along on the lightning rod because it gave an easy out to this loving strange message, but I thought it best to be succinct.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

white mans burping posted:

at this stage i have made my peace with the world an am happy to be a data lynch as long as we do kenny as well

I said, why would scum admit to having performed an action, successful or not

the smart scum move would be to say nothing

Unless they were trying to flush out the lightning rod which is a pretty good move, since it fucks up all the night actions.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Just wanted to let you all know that this Saturday I am becoming an astronaut and travelling to an asteroid with Bruce Willis, should be back before hammer

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

b_t did you miss this post?

I don't think I absorbed it at the time. I often don't know all the roles so not sure the significance of guessing a lightning rod was clear at the time.

However, the pursuit of the lightning rod/missing roles caused Kat to reveal it.
Busb has been backtracking hard since I cottoned on to him, trying to edge out of discussions around why he thinks actions should return successful/unsuccessful e.g. in the doctor example earlier.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015

Uber Kosh posted:

Since errybody's doing it, I'm mostly likely going to be away on Saturday. Got a concert to go to.

yeah but assume for a minute that i'm not scum

why would he have tried so hard to stop people from voting for me??? Instead he could have been the +1 and sealed the bandwagon?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Finished reading the thread.

brain currently still stuck on :stare:

what the christ.

keeping my vote on TBK for consistency's sake and also for his lovely gladiatorial move.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I misquoted. My previous post is in response to:

Busb has been backtracking hard since I cottoned on to him, trying to edge out of discussions around why he thinks actions should return successful/unsuccessful e.g. in the doctor example earlier.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

Finished reading the thread.

brain currently still stuck on :stare:

what the christ.

keeping my vote on TBK for consistency's sake and also for his lovely gladiatorial move.

Nothing lovely about that move. Gladiator role is so much fun, I would definitely use it if I thought I was going to get lynched. Can't waste a power that's so much fun and so rare to receive

From the looks of things, though, he could've picked a better target

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

yeah but assume for a minute that i'm not scum

why would he have tried so hard to stop people from voting for me??? Instead he could have been the +1 and sealed the bandwagon?

You could both be scum, didn't bif (or someone) think you were being protected night one?

If you were town he could just be white knighting for future protection.

Or I could be wrong about everything because I am town and have nothing particularly strong to go on.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Toml you are still awake, do you have any thoughts?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

I misquoted. My previous post is in response to:

backtracking about loving what?

I've told you at least 4 times what you're crowing about. It's not how these actions happen when i mod or have seen it played.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
So this is how it ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Bye bye kenny

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
My my, I just got back. Did I miss anything or is this all butting heads?

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
kenny role claimed prime, challeneged me to mortal kombat, and now it looks like he's going to lose

also kat delacour had a mini-tanty and role claimed lightning rod and me or busb are lieing or something and TOML is going to the moon with bruce willis

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
also i was forced into role claiming town vigilante t-rex

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

My my, I just got back. Did I miss anything or is this all butting heads?

Lightning Rod!

http://youtu.be/iq1d07gYl8o

BLERRRRRRRRRN

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

black_tangled posted:

Yeah and if he is scum working under the assumption of there being a lightning rod you could literally say anything with no proof required...

this was when i was going hard under there is no lightning rod theory

bus driving stays bad, ergo this was a good use of a drive

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Riiiiiight
:stare:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Seagull posted:

bus driving... is bad

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

i will never take a claim for bus driving being Extremely Good

it is Bad poo poo

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

thank robo-jegus that was a one-shot and we'll never have to worry about it ever again.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
bus driving is awesome look at how wrong you all are

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Is there a TTCC on Cybertron? I bet Milky would know.

gently caress

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Zetsubou-san posted:

thank robo-jegus that was a one-shot and we'll never have to worry about it ever again.

legitimately true except someone else probably has one

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

thatbastardken (12): Bifauxnen, Seagull, white mans burping, white mans burping, white mans burping, Mithranderp, Zetsubou-san, Avshalom, Anidav, SKY COQ, Those On My Left, black_tangled, black_tangled, Those On My Left, Tirade, Those On My Left, Those On My Left, busb, black_tangled, Gwynplaine
white mans burping (7): Fruity Gordo, Kat Delacour, Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Birdstrike, Gough Suppressant, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant, Tirade, black_tangled, Those On My Left, Tirade, Those On My Left, Uber Kosh, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left, black_tangled
Those On My Left (0): Tirade, Anidav, Tirade, white mans burping, white mans burping, Anidav
SKY COQ (0): busb, busb
Avshalom (0): Those On My Left, Those On My Left
Gwynplaine (0): Gough Suppressant, Gough Suppressant
black_tangled (0): busb, busb
Mithranderp (0): Tirade, Tirade

Not Voting (0):

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 27th, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

THE LYNCH HAS FAILED!

THE AUTOBOTS AND DECEPTICONS HUNKER DOWN ON THE BATTLEFIELD AND STEEL THEMSELVES... IT IS TIME FOR NIGHT TWO!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

:siren:YOU HAVE UNTIL 9AM TOMORROW TO PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!:siren:

• Locked thread