Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Ice To Meet You posted:

Who hates Bullet Club?

jealous haters bro too sweet me up high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Congrats, Dannomack, and thanks seiferguy for setting this up!

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Went with my heart on this one

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!
Thanks a bunch Seiferguy for running this. It was a blast.

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
I probably should have gone with the Yankees, but I just can't bring myself to hate them because they've been kind of lovely lately. I want them to be worthy rivals!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Did not expect an ace with the Knicks. Can't even fail properly. Forever mediocre.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Thanks for running this.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
FairGame intentionally tanked one of his questions (the condom one) by switching his answer from Shawn Kemp to Jack Buck because he couldn't make the reveal. Shine on, man.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Well, at least I didn't embarrass myself :unsmith:

With my knowledge of sports that aren't Baseball or Football I thought for sure I'd be boned.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Crunkjuice posted:

Thanks a bunch Seiferguy for running this. It was a blast.

fits
Jan 1, 2008

Love Always,
The Captain
also thanks for doing this :nsa:

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

First one of these I've ever done. Thanks for running it Seiferguy!

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Also yeah thanks game running man

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Although he wasn't able to make the reveal, by winning, DannoMack gets an avatar cert.

DannoMack: PM me or something to get a hold of me and let me know how you want it sent.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

This was fun, seiferguy.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
You are a cool dude with a cool av seiferguy.

vvv I only post in the MLS threads because I honestly don't give a poo poo about soccer in countries I've never even been in the same time zone as, so I have no reason to have ManU. Plus, the Yankees are the Yankees. Every league everywhere has a Yankees, and if you don't know who it is, it's probably your team.

whypick1 fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 27, 2015

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!
Good stuff, thanks seiferguy. I'm surprised I scored as low as I did, some of my answers were more obscure but I didn't think that many of them (how do more people not hate Man U, did TRP posters not notice this thread?)

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo
This might be my highest result ever on one of these

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thanks seiferguy

And no thanks to all y'all who don't hate the Cowboys and tanked my top ten finish

Empress Theonora
Feb 19, 2001

She was a sword glinting in the depths of night, a lance of light piercing the darkness. There would be no mistakes this time.
Thanks for running this! I was thrilled to not miss the boat on a sheep for once! :unsmith:

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Thaddius the Large posted:

Good stuff, thanks Seiferguy. I'm surprised I scored as low as I did, some of my answers were more obscure but I didn't think that many of them (how do more people not hate Man U, did TRP posters not notice this thread?)

Admittedly I didn't shill for this thread in TRP. Whoops. I never post there so I felt out of place.

Anyways, I can finally go back to playing Bloodborne. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm pretty happy we had a variety of answers for most questions.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Thaddius the Large posted:

Good stuff, thanks seiferguy. I'm surprised I scored as low as I did, some of my answers were more obscure but I didn't think that many of them (how do more people not hate Man U, did TRP posters not notice this thread?)
my fav thread is SA history

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3656314

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

seiferguy posted:

Admittedly I didn't shill for this thread in TRP. Whoops. I never post there so I felt out of place.

Anyways, I can finally go back to playing Bloodborne. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. I'm pretty happy we had a variety of answers for most questions.

I don't either honestly, I just picked them as being (what I thought was) universally reviled.

Edit: by them I'm referring to Manchester United of course, not TRP posters, although I could understand the confusion, and not just due to poor phrasing on my part

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

We were much better of without TRP posters tbh

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Crunkjuice posted:

We were much better of without TRP posters tbh
what the...

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I made it! Thanks for doing this, it was a lot of fun!

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

I did not expect an ace thinking the US should get more into F1. I am happy however to be first in with Magic.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm super mad that not a single person voted for Notre Dame in that last question. gently caress Notre Dame, forever and always.

(also jesus christ I sucked it up this time)

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
That was cool.

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

Whats to not understand? TRP is bitchy as hell.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Buncha chumps itt who don't know about sepak takraw smdh

http://youtu.be/TsCWr1L0z7g

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Thoughts:

Can't believe the Browns getting moved beat the Sonics' move.

I thought of going with Louisville but Hartford stuck out as a better option for the Big 4 question. Forgot all about Austin.

Never thought of announcers or commissioners as things we'd love to remove from sports.

Forgot about Tretiak in the Miracle on Ice. God drat, that was a stupid pull.

Didn't think NASCAR would be considered a "major sport" and couldn't think of anything else, so I went with The Darts (forgot all about curling).

I was torn between Tressel and Urban Meyer's "Pass on 1st down when you should be running the ball and the clock down GOD DAMNIT" from this year's Sugar Bowl. On that question, wasn't there an NFL head coach a few years ago whose team pulled within one on a last-second TD, could've tied with a PAT, and he decided to G4I with a two-point conversion that failed? I want to say it was Herm Edwards and Jacksonville was involved, but my memory's fuzzy.

Can't believe only two others picked Kurt Warner for the God question. Never thought of "trick question", either. :argh:

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.
I feel good about this, even though I do the thing where I start with solid aces and then answer "real" questions.

Even without gently caress The Yankees I wouldn't have hit bottom five. But still feelin' good! Thanks, that was fun.

Study your chemistry, everybody!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CBJSprague24 posted:

Thoughts:

Can't believe the Browns getting moved beat the Sonics' move.

It's because of the fans.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

Ice To Meet You posted:

Who hates Bullet Club? 👌

The Japanese fans. I don't, I felt bad putting it down :(

seiferguy posted:

Also, TUS wins the Black Sheep award, getting nearly aces on all questions except the coaches' question.

Crown regained :smug: Thanks for doing this!

TUS fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Mar 27, 2015

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

seiferguy posted:

Question 12: I look at the body of this athlete and I still wonder how the hell they play professional sports.

I'm blind. - TUS

Answer of the evening.

Thanks for running this, seiferguy!

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
it was fun thank you seiferguy

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Tied for sixth? I did infinitely better than I thought I would. Still kinda wish I went with a Shaun Alexander - Maurice Morris themed gag ballot, tho. Thanks for running this, seiferguy.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Another good Sheep game, and if you think it's possible to run a bad one look at the one in Games hooooo boy.

Now to prepare my E/N sheep game :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

C. Everett Koop posted:

Another good Sheep game, and if you think it's possible to run a bad one look at the one in Games hooooo boy.

Now to prepare my E/N sheep game :getin:

That one was okay though? Aside from people discussing answers before the reveal.

I don't even know what questions you'd ask in e/n christ.

• Locked thread