Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Seagull posted:

hey has gwyn shown up at all today

or yesterday

or first day

Haha, yes, barely. The one and only reason I don't have him on my list is he cast the first vote for Splode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Haha, yes, barely. The one and only reason I don't have him on my list is he cast the first vote for Splode.

Well that move certainly paid off

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
oh yea kill toml and gwyn too.

There's also only so much goodwill the splode lynch will give fruity who has a super weird boner for lynching me and no care for logic.

b_t has misread or ignored so many posts of mine its as if she knows she wants me dead and only makes cursory attempt to paint me black.
Bif has a good handle on my thought processes yesterday, and we need to really look past facts and into the motivations to these votes, like the fact soag voted milky would be objectively scummy but you have to look at motivations and ugh shut up fuckhead

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
being thunderdomed on a day like today when i'm not around is p shitt but i forgive you skycoq, just flip scum okay thanks

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
:qq:

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
it's 11:15 and coq is on 9 to your 4, chill out m8

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
you'd be unchill if you had the amount of aubergine lodged in your oesophagus that i do too

mainly want to get thoughts down in case i die in the night seeing as i haven't been able to post much today.

or we can fight about something for the next 40 mins if you want

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
for example bloody marys are awful. ugh.

:agreed:

forgot about mithranderp too man there's just too many people to choose from in this game lylo is gonna be hard gl brave goons

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
If sky coq is the vengfeful dead he should smash the state imo

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Those On My Left posted:

FYI if this wasn't a gladiator round u would be at the top of the pile mate

Then it's fortunate for both me and the town that you couldn't lead a bunch of heat seeking missiles to a Sparkabot convention.

Both of these people we can currently vote for are innocent.
TOML
BT
Gords

At least one of them is scum. Possibly all.

Largely baseless. I'm not the guy for the analysis.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
My god you're all prepping for death worse than daytime insurance sales pitches, aren't we clean out of vigs now though? I'm pretty sure it's got to get easier from here on out we only have to fisticuffs the mafioso

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.
:siren: IF I'M NOT AROUND AT DEADLINE TO CLOSE THE THREAD, POSTING AFTER DEADLINE IS A MODKILL:siren:

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

okay i guess you were the boss of milky and splode and wmb and uber well maybe I guess you are the boss then nevermind

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

shitpost to victory! Anyone on my scumlist feel up for a passionate debate about anime?

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Kat Delacour posted:

Uber summary:
Says it was "hard to read" on:
Gwyn
b_t
Zets
Or that the observations are "(not exactly out of character...)" on:
Fruity
Avs
Seagull

like a beautiful drunken swan lake swan song this is my suspicions will in case of evil twins stealing my boyfriend

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

Bifauxnen posted:

shitpost to victory! Anyone on my scumlist feel up for a passionate debate about anime?

Anime...is

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
here is my beautiful drunken swan song in case i get nightkilled

Avshalom posted:

my body is a pastoral idyll, a delta sitting serene in the fork of the roaring river of modern sexuality; its climate is gentle, its earth is soft and fecund, but far below my skin vicious tectonic plates wait to chew the unwary penis (i.e., bibi) to a sodden bloody dust

my breasts

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

biologically unsound.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I don't give a poo poo: close enough.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

SKY COQ (9): busb, Bifauxnen, Seagull, Kat Delacour, thatbastardken, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Seagull, Bifauxnen, black_tangled, Gough Suppressant, Tirade, Mithranderp, Bifauxnen, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Avshalom
busb (4): Those On My Left, Avshalom, Zetsubou-san, Fruity Gordo, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant, Anidav, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left, SKY COQ, Avshalom, Anidav
Mithranderp (0): Tirade, Tirade
Anidav (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (4): Anidav, Birdstrike, Gwynplaine, Seagull

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 29th, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

ABOARD THE DECEPTICON ASSAULT SHIP 'NEMESIS'...

MEGATRON: "The ARK has begun liftoff! I shall battle my hated foe Optimus Prime in the most fitting arena... IN SPACE!!"

SOME GUY: "uhh.. I don't see.. I don't see what space has to do with anyth-"

MEGATRON: "SILENCE YOU FOOL! I shall now battle you to the death for your insubordination!"

SOME GUY: "loving HELL!"

MEGATRON: "hhhhh.. I shall have to deal with you later, for I see my hated foe OPTIMUS PRIME on the ship below!"

OPTIMUS PRIME: "'sup?"

MEGATRON: "COWER IN FEAR OPTIMUS, for today you meet your doom... IN SPACE!"

OPTIMUS PRIME: "Megatron, this seems insane even for you, there's about a million things that could go wrong here..."

MEGATRON: "SILENCE! I will not be denied my destiny!!"

THE FIGHT BEGINS!

OPTIMUS PRIME: "Getting your rear end kicked is the right of all sentient you!"

MEGATRON: "ARRRRRRGGHHHH!"

AS THE SHIP LEAVES CYBERTRON'S ORBIT, THE COMBATANTS ARE PULLED TOWARDS THE WHIRLING VOID OF THE SPACE BRIDGE!

MEGATRON: "AAARGHH WHOS STUPID IDEA WAS IT TO FIGHT IN SPACE?!"

OPTIMUS PRIME: "My fellow team mates, I have defeated Megatron, but unfortunately I will not be returning to you. Be strong, and be brave. I know you have it in you to win this. No matter what, I will always be proud of you.."

MEGATRON: "What?! I defeated YOU, you-"

MEGATRON: "- idioooooooooooooot!"

MEGATRON HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP SKY COQ, TOWN ALIGNED TWO SHOT GLADIATOR, ONE SHOT MENTOR, ONE SHOT ABSORBER, TWO SHOT MOTIVATOR, ONE SHOT VENGEFUL)

OPTIMUS PRIME HAS LOGGED OFF

(RIP THATBASTARDKEN, SCUM ALIGNED ONE SHOT GLADIATOR, ONE SHOT GOVERNOR, GODFATHER)

NIGHT THREE BEGINS NOW, GET YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO ME. WAVE FOUR STARTS MIDDAY TOMORROW!!

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

:siren: YOU HAVE UNTIL 7AM TOMORROW TO PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS:siren:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

- WAVE COMPLETE -

JUST UH.. JUST PRETEND KEN AND COQ AREN'T THERE. I'LL FIX IT UP TONIGHT.

WAVE FOUR BEGINS!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (17): Anidav, Avshalom, Bifauxnen, Birdstrike, black_tangled, busb, Fruity Gordo, Gough Suppressant, Gwynplaine, Kat Delacour, Mithranderp, Seagull, SKY COQ, thatbastardken, Those On My Left, Tirade, Zetsubou-san

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 31st, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 13 hours, 4 minutes.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
Well at least we don't have to spend the day killing ken.

Coq made a dumb move still.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Asphyxious posted:

JUST UH.. JUST PRETEND KEN AND COQ AREN'T THERE.

....just them? :raise:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
Wait, no nightkill again?

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Bifauxnen posted:

....just them? :raise:

Yeah scum must be having seriously bad luck with their nightkills. I can only hope that they're having the same meltdowns in the scumdoc that town had in TOML / SK's last game.

My scum list remains mostly unchanged. Mith, TOML and avs for their d1 shenanigans. Gwyn for posting nothing. I think I had a read on b_t as well but I'll have to go back and check.

##vote Mithranderp

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
This is what my spreadsheet says, let me know of any errors.

2 or more confirmed town votes

Avshalom: D1 MM, D3 Sky Coq
black_tangled: D1 MM, D3 Sky Coq
Gough Suppressant: D2 WMB, D3 Sky Coq
Kat Delacour: D1 WMB, D2 WMB, D3 Sky Coq
Mithranderp: D1 MM, D2 Sky Coq
TBK: D1 MM, D2 WMB, D3 Sky Coq

It remains my stated view that the MM votes are the most suss. Coq kind of brought it on himself. I was wrong on WMB but you've seen my D1 working and stand by it.

I also posit that D2 TBK voters receive little if any credit - the gladiator/ governor matter could have been organised in advance on scumdoc.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

oh hey Birb, since you already claimed, you see anything last night?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Bifauxnen posted:

oh hey Birb, since you already claimed, you see anything last night?

No :(

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Birdstrike, that's not a bad thing to look at, but don't let the data you're tracking blind you to other things. E.g. TOML's last minute unvote on d1 is still the most scummy thing that's happened in the game, but it won't show up on your data.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yeah, didn't think so what with no ninja flipped yet. Was hoping you might catch some other kind of scum activity, but it's still kind of a crapshoot.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
:ghost: Don't grieve, I have become one with the Matrix :ghost:

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

I don't think there's any particular role that explains the lack of night kills. At this point, the role madness seems to be limitless and more gladiators would not surprise me given that we are all fighting robots.

Except me, I'm a stupid robot who wasted the power.

*vibrates softly*

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

I don't think there's any particular role that explains the lack of night kills. At this point, the role madness seems to be limitless and more gladiators would not surprise me given that we are all fighting robots.

What if... THE TOWN HAS A DOCTOR?!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Tirade posted:

Birdstrike, that's not a bad thing to look at, but don't let the data you're tracking blind you to other things. E.g. TOML's last minute unvote on d1 is still the most scummy thing that's happened in the game, but it won't show up on your data.

That's true. I've been riding D1 pretty hard because I was able to watch it closely in comparison to the other days where I was dropping in and out.

In D1 alone context I thought TOML's unvote made sense in trying to avoid the tie. But since then TOML's posting has seemed pretty close to Mith's, which has raised my suspicions on TOML.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Bifauxnen posted:

shut your god drat mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

So far we've have a one shot gladiator and a two shot gladiator flip, correct? Gaspy seems to be having fun with that particular power at this point.

• Locked thread