Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Burgundy posted:

What are your thoughts on Rarity?

She's my second highest scumread, after Viva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

No scum on SA would do that. No one on SA considers reasons for the Night Kill the next day. It is a non thing. I've been on plenty of scum teams and I've read plenty of scum chats after game was over as town and scum are never concerned with it either.

Total bullshit. Me/Asii/FV did it in Twin Peaks mafia, for one example. It definitely happens.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

Total bullshit. Me/Asii/FV did it in Twin Peaks mafia, for one example. It definitely happens.

I've never seen it happen in any of my games. One exception doesn't disprove my point. I'd be interested in reading it though if you want to link me to the relevant scum conversation and starting post in thread where it was taken advantage of.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
My point of game on the view so far centers on the Opop slip.

Opopanax posted:

(a) Yeah I guess he did town first ##vote diqnol

(b) I am a N0 tracker, and I tracked bowmore to you, so I know for a fact you got a PM. Why you lying, huh? What do you have to prove?

(c) Bowmore thinks I'm cool and the best so he gave me a special role that allowed me to track him, somehow only to you. You are the only person in the game who received a role PM.

I feel perfectly fine about how I caught you.

He was either lying or joking - the best way to assess it is to read his tone. His first four posts ran the gambit from (a) kind of deadpan to (b) defensive to (c) false-confident. If it was a joke, why wasn't there a punchline? Or at the very least an emoticon or something indicating humor? To me the tone solidly pointed to Opop covering up a lie.

Right now I have to look at the most suspicious people as the ones that were trying to move the vote off of him. So before I go into individual cases, here's a general question for Rarity, Max, and EXAKT (The first three people I'm going to case individually:

These posts were all within 6 hours of Diqnol casing Opop, and all of them basically ignored it to make weak pitches on other people. So to you three: When you guys made these cases, had you not read the Diq/Opop interaction yet or did you not think it was significant? And was there something specifically that made you think "joke" over "lie"?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

King Burgundy posted:

I've never seen it happen in any of my games. One exception doesn't disprove my point. I'd be interested in reading it though if you want to link me to the relevant scum conversation and starting post in thread where it was taken advantage of.

Dude, it was months ago, I don't remember where in the thread it was. Essentially, at LYLO-1 MMM was onto all three of us hardcore but he wasn't getting enough support. That night, following your thinking we should have killed MMM. Instead we killed yuming, which convinced MMM he'd been wrong about us being scum and ended up with us getting a flawless victory. You want more details, go check yourself.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

King Burgundy posted:

Actually, it kind of totally does!

##vote King Burgundy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Murmur Twin posted:

These posts were all within 6 hours of Diqnol casing Opop, and all of them basically ignored it to make weak pitches on other people. So to you three: When you guys made these cases, had you not read the Diq/Opop interaction yet or did you not think it was significant? And was there something specifically that made you think "joke" over "lie"?

I'd read it and dismissed it as a joke cause I didn't think Opop could be that stupid. Also, my response to KB was a joke too.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Actually, it kind of totally does!

##vote King Burgundy

Hah. Is your new thing in Mafia to have the worst possible opinions just to be contrary? Trying for Scum MVP again? :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Rarity posted:

I'd read it and dismissed it as a joke cause I didn't think Opop could be that stupid. Also, my response to KB was a joke too.

Yup. Even though I think Rarity is scum, her response to me on that was clearly a joke.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Rarity posted:

Dude, it was months ago, I don't remember where in the thread it was. Essentially, at LYLO-1 MMM was onto all three of us hardcore but he wasn't getting enough support. That night, following your thinking we should have killed MMM. Instead we killed yuming, which convinced MMM he'd been wrong about us being scum and ended up with us getting a flawless victory. You want more details, go check yourself.

Bonus: you get to watch me as town be the only one in the game to believe MMM lying about a Survivor claim and drive myself slowly crazy.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Hah. Is your new thing in Mafia to have the worst possible opinions just to be contrary? Trying for Scum MVP again? :)
You're getting all caught up in theorycrafting! Trying to puzzle out the mechanics of a game totally makes sense in a role-heavy one like a CYOR. But getting all into that in a vanilla game? Boo.

More to the point, taking a hardline position on things scum will do or will never do? To use a buzzword, you're trying to force a narrative! I don't like it.

TheRam
Jan 15, 2009

What do you mean 'no performing monkeys'?
I'm kind of intentionally ignoring this thread for a few more hours before I do a full read, but I really like your posting Murmur Twin.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

I don't like this, either! It feels like fake joking. Like a forced "haha, aren't you funny? Aren't I funny?" thing. Like KingB is trying to act and sound relaxed, but because he thinks that's how he's supposed to react. Faking emotional responses is pretty scummy!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Reading my last couple posts, I feel like I'm channeling Yuming. :sun:

Just wish I could actually be as good at mafia as she is!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

You're getting all caught up in theorycrafting! Trying to puzzle out the mechanics of a game totally makes sense in a role-heavy one like a CYOR. But getting all into that in a vanilla game? Boo.

More to the point, taking a hardline position on things scum will do or will never do? To use a buzzword, you're trying to force a narrative! I don't like it.

Uh. I'm not puzzling out mechanics. I'm saying that even in normal games, Scum on SA do not try to mislead people with the NK. This is nonsense, PM. :(

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I don't like this, either! It feels like fake joking. Like a forced "haha, aren't you funny? Aren't I funny?" thing. Like KingB is trying to act and sound relaxed, but because he thinks that's how he's supposed to react. Faking emotional responses is pretty scummy!

It's my attempt to not be an rear end in a top hat when I just watched you do the same thing in another game and laughed with the mod about how you were scum MVP. I'm trying to put it in the most joking light possible, but man, you are playing really badly. I just don't want to be mean.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Murmur Twin posted:

My point of game on the view so far centers on the Opop slip.

He was either lying or joking - the best way to assess it is to read his tone. His first four posts ran the gambit from (a) kind of deadpan to (b) defensive to (c) false-confident. If it was a joke, why wasn't there a punchline? Or at the very least an emoticon or something indicating humor? To me the tone solidly pointed to Opop covering up a lie.

Right now I have to look at the most suspicious people as the ones that were trying to move the vote off of him. So before I go into individual cases, here's a general question for Rarity, Max, and EXAKT (The first three people I'm going to case individually:

I hadn't really read the Opop/Diqnol interaction, but Opop definitely came off as scummier. I voted Hal because his post felt like fence-sitting, and like it was trying to pull some heat off of Opop. It was also early enough in the day that I wanted to look at people who weren't Opop and cast votes to see how people would react to them.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hmm, I had PMush as null when I did my reread last night, but I really don't like her last few posts.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

I'm going to combine multiple posts into single on-theme quotes for the sake of readability.

RARITY

Rarity posted:

Opop I will give you this one opportunity to REDEEM YOURSELF. Will you take it?

Not in the least. All you have to do is... vote wall monitor!

Haha. I'm glad you agree about WM though. Consider your redemption pending based on further commitment!

Obviously there was a level of joking around to this, but I think a town Rarity should have tried to get Opop to make a solid case. Instead she solicits a vote on WM, which he obliges her on before vanishing.

Rarity posted:

What? How? I'm gonna need you to explain that in more detail. The only thing you need to remember is that WM has never been scum before so he will be prone to newbie scum mistakes.

I'm having difficulty relating what you're describing with what WM posted. I wouldn't call what he was doing as putting himself out there, I'd say it's trying to sneak it through under the radar. To me his posts read a lot like someone trying to be careful.

I guess we just have a difference of opinion then cause I think it's exactly what a first time super nervous scum would do.

Rarity posted:

Ok, I see your point. But I don't think that's the only way newbie scum would play and assuming scum only act one way is the kind of thinking that allows scum to win.

In the first block of quotes, Rarity implies that WM's game has the tendencies of how newbie scum plays. After Diqnol points out that newbie scum would have scumbuddies to rely on, Rarity changes her mind: Iin the second quote,. the bold part more or less contradicts the original point she was making on Wall Monitor, which implies to me that she never believed her case on WM in the first place.

Rarity posted:

I'm busy making my mixtape for Byers's game, my push on WM looks to have stalled so ##vote Opop, see ya tomorrow

This feels like scum covering up her tracks after a failed defense attempt. That said, I've been listening to Rarity's mixtape while I've been casing her and it's very good. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=playlist

TheRam posted:

I'm kind of intentionally ignoring this thread for a few more hours before I do a full read, but I really like your posting Murmur Twin.

Thanks :) I think this is our third game together and we've never really interacted yet, but I enjoy your posting and have a town read on you so far. Looking forward to your reads!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

It's my attempt to not be an rear end in a top hat when I just watched you do the same thing in another game and laughed with the mod about how you were scum MVP. I'm trying to put it in the most joking light possible, but man, you are playing really badly. I just don't want to be mean.
Being called Scum MVP actually genuinely bothered me! I was making a genuine effort to play legitimately in that game. I was thinking through possibilities and consequences, and trying to make genuine reads. So getting called Scum MVP after all that was a little discouraging.

I'm trying the opposite approach this time, flying rear end-first into whatever whims or feelings I've got and taking the game as seriously as a game should be taken. We'll see how it works!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Basically, I feel a little salty about getting called Scum MVP for acting on the completely unreasonable ideas "Maybe the cop claim is lying" and "maybe there's a Godfather".

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, I just want to put this out there, since it doesn't affect anything, and it might lend us some insights later.

I was given a gift from the departed.

I am now an unconfirmed mason with TheRam.

I was assuming this would have come from Diqnol on his death. But I can't be sure of that, and I don't know if Opop would have been able to do something similar.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Basically, I feel a little salty about getting called Scum MVP for acting on the completely unreasonable ideas "Maybe the cop claim is lying" and "maybe there's a Godfather".

Sorry. You were just sooooo confidently wrong. And it briefly looked like you were going to win the game for the scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

King Burgundy posted:

Sorry. You were just sooooo confidently wrong. And it briefly looked like you were going to win the game for the scum.
I get why it happened, and later on, it will be hilarious. But right now, I'm grumpy about it because I'm a big whiny baby who took the "you lurk a lot and replace out most of the time" impression people have of me now way too personally.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Murmur Twin posted:

[Good Case on Rarity]

Agreed 100% with this.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

King Burgundy posted:

Agreed 100% with this.

Double agreed. I would be perfectly happy dunking either Rarity or Viva today.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Just feels like you have an agenda, friend :)

I think EXAKT is scum who is (a) throwing out questions to give the false impression of content (b) throwing out votes/reads willy-nilly to see what sticks.

I looked over his posts on Day 1 and found it really dificult to see a firm stance on anything (with the unfortunate exception of his defending Opop):

EXAKT Science posted:

Oh hey Hal! This post is scummy as well! Is there anyone you would vote?

Hey TheRam, who do you think is scum?

VivaNova, it's nice to meet you! I'm EXAKT and I'm new! I noticed that you don't want to vote either of the vote leaders yet. Do you have any scumreads yet?

This is funny because it means (Rarity) you're continuing your streak of never getting my alignment right. Maybe you're scum again!

I think it's really weird that WM hasn't voted for Opop. Why not? His votes on f_v are also terrible.

WM can you show, with quotes, why you're townreading DHD?

I look forward to when TheRam shows up and posts, because I have some weird ~vibes~ from him. His interactions with Opop in particular.

Opop are you going to scumhunt or just keep trying to extend jokephase?

Max you're being super silly. Also,

It's interesting that (Viva) you're jumping to defend him (Max).

Oh hey DHD! What do you think about Viva, WM, and Max, and do you think any of them could be scum with Opop?

Yes, I want to vote Opop. I'm waiting for TheRam as well and am going to be here until deadline.

DHD I think it's interesting that you're latching on to the weakest part of the case on Opop. Also you should case Hal.

Um no. I'm playing the game too. I was asking Max for some more elaboration on why he was agreeing with you, and I thought that your reaction to my asking that question was interesting. I want to hear it in Max's words is all.

The way TheRam was just completely absent doesn't sit right with me.

Also I want to look more closely at DHD and Viva.

Day 2 it continues:

EXAKT Science posted:

##vote Viva best vote for today.

Wait KB you seriously think that WM could be scum with Opop?

Hey TheRam I think what we have is just a clash of playstyles. I find your posting difficult to read, and it's really frustrating. which is the biggest reason I was suspicious of you.

Yeah okay, that's a decent case. Mostly it seems off to me that Viva was casting shade on both Opop and WM when she could have probably gotten away with just casing Opop.

I feel even better about f_v now, because that feels like a real case to me. It's incorrect, but who gives a poo poo?

If I were scum with Opop, who would be our other scumbuddy/scumbuddies and why?

I don't like this post because Rarity is talking about what she would do if she were scum

See this would honestly be enough to ping for me, honestly. You're scumhunting for yourself first, and that goal just so happens to align with the goal of the town.

Seriously, we should be voting Viva today.

Hmm, I had PMush as null when I did my reread last night, but I really don't like her last few posts.

Double agreed. I would be perfectly happy dunking either Rarity or Viva today.

Disclaimer: I know this case essentially amounts to me just reposting a lot of what EXAKT has said. My main point is that it feels more like he's trying to generate content than he is finding scum and casing them. I find Rarity scummier than EXAKT but am suspicious of him.

Heading out of the hosue for awhile but I'll be around tonight!

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Wait where do I defend Opop? :confused:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

EXAKT Science posted:

Seriously, we should be voting Viva today.

Exact, can you write up a case on Viva?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Yeah, absolutely!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

fiery_valkyrie posted:

FV, what do you think of KB's posts about diqnol's death?

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

Wait where do I defend Opop? :confused:

(Phone post)

Oops! My original case on you started with you casing Hal instead of Opop after Diqnol's case and that I felt you were redirecting attention for him. As I continued reading I was more pinged by your casing style than that vote (since you unvoted Hal) so I removed that part.

I acknowledge that you were in favor of the Opop lynch, for what it's worth.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
From her first big content post, which comes after Diqnol jumps on Opop:

quote:

re: Opop
Diqnol, your case assumes Opop is too dumb to read the thread/relies on meta about your relationship. I need a better reason to vote him atm.

Preemptively answering diqnol's follow-up question to me: I am not scumbros w/ Opop.

I already don't like this. For one, it's a misrepresentation of the case on Opop at that point. It was far more than just the scumslip and meta, as Opop was responding poorly to the pressure on him and was getting cagey and defensive rather than making any attempts to advance scumhunting. Also lol at the preemptive answer there. Is it supposed to be read in a semi-joking way? I think it falls flat.

VivaNova posted:

I feel this interpretation only works if you think Hal is scum with either Opop or Diqnol and you think he's trying to get attention off one of them. Yes/no?

I didn't think too much of this post at the time, aside from very vague ~vibes~, but in retrospect I really don't like it. It looks like she's trying to say that one of Opop/Diqnol is scum, but that she has no opinion which one it is. It also lets her (attempt) to cast shade on Diqnol.

VivaNova posted:

It wasn't getting married! It was going back to school!

A++ Fantastic Avatar.

KB, try to put your finger on what it is about me you're not liking.

Content-free post, explicitly avoids making a real comment on Rarity. In fact, she and Rarity have really only had one interaction all game, here:

Rarity posted:

By the way, Viva I would really like to hear what you think of wall monitor!

I don't really like Viva's response post:

VivaNova posted:

So many posts.

I think he is super nervous that you are casing him!

I see what others saw in the backtracking on FV thing. To answer him last night, it's not changing your mind that suspicious, obvi, it's that he did it after something bland/typical was pointed out to him/he met resistance. Don't have a problem with the initial vote.

Not super interested in debating how newbie/not newbie scum play. Works both ways, like nervousness. 8 games is not newbie.

This is funny cause this isn't what's bad about Opop.

Transitioning, what is bad about Opop is what rarity said. Scumslip seems like stretching. It's dropping a vote on WM and peacing that's lame and maybe scummy.

I don't like the first line for the same reason that I don't really like when people make posts saying they're rereading, but that's the weakest point here. For one, she is very down to attack Wall Monitor, and says that he's wrong about what's bad about Opop. However, what she says is bad about Opop is "what rarity said", which honestly isn't much. Rarity isn't really focusing on Opop because she's attacking WM! Also, NB that Opop's vote on WM is because Rarity prompted him to drop the vote!

Continuing, in response to MMT's casing Opop, Viva has this to say:

quote:

Continuing on Opop which is more interesting to me than WM:

You are arguing that Opop made a scum slip, then came back a day later and made the same exact scumslip! Which is gloriously ridiculous if true, but is it really likely?? I'm want it to be, but lean no.

More defense of Opop, continuing trying to dismiss the case on him as weak and too scummy to be scum. And then this massive post here:

VivaNova posted:

OK, 6ish hours till a Fri night deadline. Opop's -2, WM's 2 behind. Only other vote is a weird one on FV.

Considering the charges on these two:

Opop
1. Early ~scumslip~
2. Thoughtless vote on WM
3. Saying he's gonna be mia/only posting to complain about votes on him

WM:
1. Questionable initial vote of FV
2. Subsequent unvote/revote
3. Anxiety/self consciousness
4. Odd criticism of Opop

Please comment/add/detract from these summaries.

My thoughts:
O1: Dumb. Anyone voting Opop solely for this reason is likewise dumb. Thinking of MT, DHD and TheRam here since Hal and Diq at least backed their thoughts up. Maybe PM.
O2-O3: Legit reasons to vote someone, though also compatible with disinterest/resignation after taking early heat.

W1: Sometimes early D1 votes just aren't great. :shrug:
W2: It wasn't as if new/groundbreaking information was revealed and he then voted someone else. 'It was a joke/not a joke' is the most common boring argument on D1. The current vote on FV likewise MAKES NO SENSE.
W3: For me this is shown most when he responds to Rarity criticizing someone else and excessive apologizing. Nerves are NOT exclusively a scum trait, as some people claim, but in this case I do read it as an over-reaction. Nerves are also a newbie trait as some have argued, but he's totes not a newbie. Note I have never played with WM before.
W4: This is the biggest thing to me. It looks like he's trying to say 'Look I have an original thought about why Opop (obvious alternative lynch) might be bad!' But idgi, said so and he didn't explain. I think he's just writing it so he can come back later and vote Opop and look legit.

So.
Opop is leading us nowhere. WM is leading us in circles.
Opop leaves me disappointed and WM leaves me baffled.

Her case on WM here is much more articulated than the case on Opop, and comes second in the post, which implies to me that it should be leading up to a vote on him. However, she hedges between the two at the end of the post, and doesn't put a vote down when it would be completely natural to do so from a town perspective. My thinking is that this is because she sees the Opop dunk as inevitable, and doesn't want to be seen casting a vote for the alternative option to him once he flips scum.

VivaNova posted:

Max is busy drinking an inferior beverage to beer. I can try to answer you since he's agreeing with something I posted but I feel I explained it pretty well.

She jumps in to answer my question, which I posed directly to Max about why he was agreeing with her case. Why?

VivaNova posted:

So you don't actually need any clarification on this point, you're just trying to set dumb traps for people trying to actually play the game. Cool.

DHD's not going to be dumb enough to answer that..... o wait.

Yes, I said Opop or WM in a post a few hours ago.

You want to make sure people are playing logically, explaining themselves, ect. That's why it's not good that he's baffling. And that's generally how you hunt scum. Or I guess you could continue trying to chain lynch people D1 and accusing people who point out things that are wrong with WM as defending Opop.

She gets super snippy with me for doing nothing but mention that I thought it was interesting that she jumped in to answer a question about her that I posed directly to another player. I don't know why she seems to be so nervous about my trying to get Max to talk about her.

VivaNova posted:

I figured it was implied by my casing them and the fact they were the only two candidates for a while, but I couldv'e been clearer I guess.

KingB calls her on her not voting after her case, or even saying whom she would vote. I don't like the way this response to that reads.

VivaNova posted:

RIP diqnol! Even though you read me wrong, you will be missed~

I dislike posts like this on principle, especially coming from a person who was the top scumread of the person who died, and who is under a lot of suspicion from other players.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Viva did not make a single vote yesterday.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Rarity posted:

FV, what do you think of KB's posts about diqnol's death?

It reads like confirmation bias to me. Like KB is saying I'm suspicious of these people, Diqnol was suspicious of these people, therefore scum.

In isolation it doesn't look scummy just a bit basic.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Exact, could you sum up in 2 or 3 bullet points why Viva is scum?

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Exact, could you sum up in 2 or 3 bullet points why Viva is scum?
From least to most damning, in my opinion:
  • She refused to commit to her reads yesterday, and didn't vote once the entire day
  • She was undecided on Opop for far too long
  • She outright defended him/misrepresented the case against him on multiple occasions

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

VivaNova (2): CapitalistPig, EXAKT Science
EXAKT Science (1): fiery_valkyrie
TheRam (1): Max
Rarity (1): King Burgundy
King Burgundy (1): Poison Mushroom

Not Voting (7): DuckHuntDog, Hal Incandenza, Murmur Twin, Rarity, TheRam, VivaNova, wall monitor

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 30th, 2015 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 3 hours.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

EXAKT Science posted:

From least to most damning, in my opinion:
  • She refused to commit to her reads yesterday, and didn't vote once the entire day
  • She was undecided on Opop for far too long
  • She outright defended him/misrepresented the case against him on multiple occasions

Ok, I actually like that better than your case, which just seemed to be you posting everything she said and saying "I dont like this". I will reread Viva tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ok, I actually like that better than your case, which just seemed to be you posting everything she said and saying "I dont like this". I will reread Viva tonight.

That's probably because I dislike pretty much everything she's posted :p

• Locked thread