Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

MattD1zzl3 posted:

On the bright side doesnt this both come at a perfect time, and completely knock the legs out of red bull and renault's dramatic quitting threats?

Its great and really makes horner look like a twat. We've got two historic marques competing for the championship, Red Bull can gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi
That was a pretty great race all around. Out of curiosity, any way to predict how the amount of medals McLaren/Ferrari/Mercedes have left might impact the rest of the season?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
what really makes Red Bull look like poo poo is their failure to beat their own junior team

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
To be fair, though, as energy drinks go, Red Bull is a pretty good one.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

To be fair, though, as energy drinks go, Red Bull is a pretty good one.

Its inferior to the other brands in everything bar marketing. Which to be fair, is the thing that sells.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

serious gaylord posted:

Its inferior to the other brands in everything bar marketing. Which to be fair, is the thing that sells.

Well yeah. A can of red bull costs the same as their competitors but is half the size. Yet they still make money over fist.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Alain Post posted:

Poois Shamilton

Agreed

Alain Post posted:

Vettel is a legend, what a driver, what a team, what a race. Would hate to be Mercedes GP.

Agreed

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Get stoked on the German-Italian anthems coming up back to back lads. Scud's back. Vettel WDC 2015.

Agreed

The jump of a champion, I love him and Scuderia Ferrari

Brainwrong posted:

Also, Vettel has ALWAYS been likeable. It's just nice to see others warming to his immense greatness.

I"m lolling at all the Vettel haters qqing itt

Alain Post posted:

They will be fighting for the MWDC and MWCC.

Also the WDC and WDC because Mercedes are a fake team with fake history and no passion while Ferrari are genuine F1.

They will and they are.

Alain Post posted:

what really makes Red Bull look like poo poo is their failure to beat their own junior team

Its funny how as soon as Vettel leaves them they go back to being a lovely midfield team.

Also I bet the reanimated corpse of Alonso is kicking himself.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

I fell asleep with like 20 laps left last night at 1am...

Holy poo poo :stare:

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alain Post posted:

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

The other brands come in giant rear end cans. If I felt the need for an energy drink, I would rather have something I can knock back and be done with. If someone gives me a monster or something, most of its going down the sink.

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
I've always hated Vettel no matter what he does.
If the podium celebrations went on a minute longer he probably could have squeezed out a tear because you know... Emotional Italians :rolleyes:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Fumble posted:

The other brands come in giant rear end cans. If I felt the need for an energy drink, I would rather have something I can knock back and be done with. If someone gives me a monster or something, most of its going down the sink.

this is one of the stupidest posts this thread has ever seen

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The best tasting energy drink I've ever had was Relentless but I think they stopped selling that in the US.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I prefer an espresso or a latte.

Also Ricciardio is poo poo.

andyf
May 18, 2008

happy car is happy

Kilmers Elbow posted:

Was Monisha there?

I don't remember seeing her once this weekend.

She was lurking around in the paddock area https://youtu.be/IUKMLl221nE?t=7m50s

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

be nice wicka posted:

this is one of the stupidest posts this thread has ever seen

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
Well the locally made drink here is "Redline".

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

If it's the same redline I'm thinking of them that poo poo is hosed up

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

"Best tasting energy drink" is like saying "best temperature of piss to consume". They are all bad.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks ants.

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

andyf posted:

She was lurking around in the paddock area https://youtu.be/IUKMLl221nE?t=7m50s

Thanks.

I thought she might have been quietly shot behind the trailers.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

That was a fun weekend

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Somebody photoshop the alonso losing 2012 pic in that please.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

All you jerks celebrating Vettel's win look at this picture and think about what you're doing.

I would rather see one thousand #blessed races than see another Vettel victory.

Aqualung
Oct 10, 2005

Don't worry guys, Ron knows the guy who drives the crane.

Sebastian Vettel posted:

All you jerks celebrating Vettel's win look at this picture and think about what you're doing.

Take that #blessed poo poo back to the autosport forums.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Sebastian Vettel posted:

:fap:

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
We had one perfect year, one absolutely poetic season of the Fraudführer losing to his Australian teammate and whining in every race. We must now pay for it with 5 more WDC years of the reich. You make a deal with the devil, you pay the price.

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

"Best tasting energy drink" is like saying "best temperature of piss to consume". They are all bad.
I'd agree with you except this exists.

Literally the only 'energy drink' that doesn't taste like poo poo. (probably because it isn't trying too hard on the 'energy' part)

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

im having strange uncomfortable feels

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

also nico is broken its v sad :smith:

gently caress this year is gonna be amazing

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

poopzilla posted:

also nico is broken its v sad :smith:

gently caress this year is gonna be amazing

Nico is sandbagging.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Australia was the first f1 race I watched. This was the second. This was good and fun and I look forward to a season of good races.

Pycckuu
Sep 13, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Vettelreich is back, baby!

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alain Post posted:

Nico is sandbagging.

He should stop eventually.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Nill posted:

I'd agree with you except this exists.

Literally the only 'energy drink' that doesn't taste like poo poo. (probably because it isn't trying too hard on the 'energy' part)

they also make this in orange and blueberry but lemonade is the best. i try not to buy rockstar though bc they are violently anti-gay. makes mike pence look like elton john.

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Raikkonen drove well today, probably the best I've seen him look in a while.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
If kimi can qualify better to get away from the poo poo drivers, he could actually do pretty well this year.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I'm still not used to Vettel being in anything but a Red Bull, or speaking Italian for that matter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

We had one perfect year, one absolutely poetic season of the Fraudführer losing to his Australian teammate and whining in every race. We must now pay for it with 5 more WDC years of the reich. You make a deal with the devil, you pay the price.
No worries, once Merc pulls their heads out of their asses and don't make retarded race strategy decisions Vettel will be lucky to win more than a handful of races this year.

Nico Rosberg will be lucky to win one race this year.

• Locked thread