Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
kill anidav jesus christ you guys, he's scum when he's scum and he's scum when he's town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
every loving game

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Alternate theory, Anidav is jailed by town in case he had more sensors and nobody dies because Anidav was the mafia killboy, not smart enough to come up with a better excuse for his actions because he is Anidav

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Kat Delacour posted:

I'd say rather than a lot of blocking there was a jail on Ani or he is invulnerable by other means. Two roleblockers in a scum team is a whole lot of op

I was unsucessful on a watch n2. I don't think I was getting that much attention to warrant role blocking.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
You're welcome to lynch me twice. The third will kill me. I'm suss on Fruity and Kat because despite me being completely honest; the aggression shown distracts from the obvious suspicion already on Mithranderp and TOML.

Both of them have reasons to be voted for, so if either Fruity or Kat were scum - which person are they trying to distract votes away from?

Zetsubou-san posted:

SCUM NARRATIVE FOR TODAY

This is potentially a correct post.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Anidav posted:

Look man, this is a role that does nothing. I literally am just sitting here spinning theories around it because of its oddness. If I visit Gwyn at some point and get something cool, I'll let the thread know. Okay?

Not okay! I mean firstly, you'll likely be taking away the gizmo from someone more deserving if you can even get something. And if you can't, you're screwing around with town surveillance for no reason. If you're town like you claim to be, well done spending the last few hours training tonnes of suspicion on a townie.

It's not even that odd a role: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Visitor

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

black_tangled posted:

I am, it's a standard role.

My use of the word "attempted" is reflective of the fact that the lightning rod prevented lots of actions from fulfilling their intended purpose.

I'm just mulling over the last few posts now.

Aaah, that's actually better. It means you definitely shouldn't see the ninja then.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

black_tangled posted:

I was unsucessful on a watch n2. I don't think I was getting that much attention to warrant role blocking.

Who did you watch n2?

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Alright fine, whatever. I will visit no one forever. It makes the game personally even more boring for me though.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005

Anidav posted:

You're welcome to lynch me twice. The third will kill me. I'm suss on Fruity and Kat because despite me being completely honest; the aggression shown distracts from the obvious suspicion already on Mithranderp and TOML.

Both of them have reasons to be voted for, so if either Fruity or Kat were scum - which person are they trying to distract votes away from?

This is potentially a correct post.

Can't even scumhunt madame speaker

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Anidav posted:

Yeah okay if Anidav isn't scum or 3P he's just paying no bloody attention, Jesus

If I didn't have my whole scumlist all nice and lined up with TOML on top, I'd be voting you too, dude

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

BTW in response to something about a lightning rod this was me breadcrumbing so I could verify my knowledge of the LR and that I am a watcher.

black_tangled posted:

I don't know but it's too early to tell. I'll be watching over the next couple of days.

I watched TOML on N2.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Yeah okay if Anidav isn't scum or 3P he's just paying no bloody attention, Jesus

I don't know how many times I have to say this: I'm employed and busy with Uni. If I'm not paying enough attention here then I'm sorry. Lynching will eventually kill me but god drat you guys - it will take a long time.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

black_tangled posted:

BTW in response to something about a lightning rod this was me breadcrumbing so I could verify my knowledge of the LR and that I am a watcher.

I watched TOML on N2.

why are you watching scummy players? All you're going to see there are town PRs.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
anidav why would you even use that role

what possible good could it do

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Seagull posted:

anidav why would you even use that role

what possible good could it do

I don't know, I used it a few times to find out. So far nothing but I'm thinking there might be a scum watcher or tracker so I'm to serve as a distraction, maybe? There's no point now anyway. b_t's Night 1 power forced me to roleclaim the truth. So I can't really distract any potential scum aligned watching roles (watcher, tracker, voyeur) if they do exist as any sort of X-Shot.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Tirade posted:

Hey I just had a thought - b_t you've got a list of everyone who did a night action on n1. This is a role madness game so that list probably has almost everyone's name on it. But not the ninja unless they were using 1-shot powers as well. Anyone suss that's not on your list?

It's actually hard to use as info because there are so many one shot this or thats.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Revealing the names would probably reveal a doctor by process of elimination, we have each claimed a lot of actions, so not revealing it is sound.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

I watched WMB last night - if he was right about being town big he was a pretty tempting target.

Theoretically I should know his killer? I got a no report.

Here is Birdos watcher claim

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Tirade posted:

Also I'm not asking for our watchers to reveal everything, just speak up if there's someone with no n1 action that you already think are scummy.

Actually there is. And it's Mith.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

You know who else wasn't on the list?

Splode and TBK.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i also wasn't on the list, but that's because i hosed up pm'ing gaspy with my night action

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

black_tangled posted:

You know who else wasn't on the list?

Splode and TBK.

splode was dead :ssh:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
presumably they wouldn't have sent tbk to kill in case someone was watching him, so that's pretty damning on mith's behalf. is there anybody else who didn't do anything on n1?

my story is that :toot: i'm in a masonry :toot: and as we agreed on our actions in the masondoc, and gaspy did read it, i didn't realise that i had to pm it to him as well. on n2 and n3 i tracked gwyn (targeted tirade) and seagull (targeted toml).

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Tirade's totally awesome effortpost on why we should lynch Mithranderp tonight:

D1: So my theory here is that a couple of scum got on the Splode wagon when it looked like he was going to get owned. However, once WMB and Avs switched over to Milky with the idea of tieing it between splode and milky, they started to push that narrative as a reason to switch over. Best result was they save a scum, worst was that they at least get a town lynched at the same time while then putting heat on Avs and WMB on d2 for leading the switch off Splode.

Kat, I think your pickup here:

Kat Delacour posted:

I think soag accidentally outed his scum doc convo with Avs.

was actually a leak from a mason convo. But anyway, let's look at Mith.

Mith's first real move in the game was to get on the Splode vote at vote 5. TBK got on a few votes later. Mith then joined in the switch from Splode to Milky third, after WMB and Avs and shifted. TBK was the fourth to switch over, which tied up the votes. Then there was TOML's last minute unvote which was either super suss or mana from heaven for the scum team to finish it off. Brilliant coup for scum, backslaps all round, oh wait gently caress Fruity got a last minute vote in.

WE SHOULDN'T UNDERSELL JUST HOW SCUMMY D1'S PLAY WAS. It's still by far the most valuable bit of information that we have. I still want to lynch TOML too but he's now #2 where Mith is #1. TOML was top of my list but has been trending down with a continued presence and showing some willingness to engage. His flipout earlier was weird, but could be a frustrated town thing. But Mith hasn't done a thing since d1 to get off my scumlist. She's been playing super quiet since the heat came on her from the d1 fuckup which is really uncharacteristic - she said she was at uni yesterday which is fine, but she's made maybe a dozen posts total since d1. She threw some poo poo at ken on d2 including a vote, but I'm putting that down as an insurance policy: at the point where mith votes for Ken WMB is still ahead and getting dogpiled, and anyhow ken is lynchproof so it gives scum some breathing space and cover if he ends up getting lynched.

Vote Mithranderp people. You know it makes sense.

LAST MINUTE BONUS MITH-VOTING REASON: POSSIBLE NINJA.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Avshalom posted:

my story is that :toot: i'm in a masonry :toot:

CALLED IT.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
you know what else came from a mason convo?

the crunchie

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
(note: gaspy only chatted with us before the game started, as soon as it commenced he became a properly impartial dungeon master)

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
tirade, that's a fantastic effortpost and it also really matches up with mith's mysterious lack of actions on night 1. i'm not going to switch my vote because i live in hope of a mith/toml tie, but if she somehow drops to second place as hammertime approaches without an equally compelling reason as to why we should vote for someone else, then i'll switch. excellent work :3:

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'll ask the same question i did as before. Avs is your masonry confirmed or unconfirmed?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

busb posted:

I'll ask the same question i did as before. Avs is your masonry confirmed or unconfirmed?

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, isn't an unconfirmed masonry a neighbourhood?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I don't know what you call it but we call any out of thread group a masonry, and they are usually explicitly told they are confirmed the same alignment or unconfirmed where is a possibility of scum in them.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Seagull posted:

splode was dead :ssh:

Oh god the shame. Can I blame the fact I just started uni again (9 years break) and then went to work for 3 hours?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Mithranderp (5): Tirade, black_tangled, Anidav, Birdstrike, busb, Kat Delacour, Kat Delacour
Those On My Left (4): busb, Bifauxnen, Gwynplaine, busb, Fruity Gordo, Avshalom, Zetsubou-san, Fruity Gordo
Gwynplaine (2): Those On My Left, Those On My Left, Gough Suppressant, Those On My Left
Anidav (2): Gough Suppressant, Gough Suppressant, Kat Delacour, Fruity Gordo
black_tangled (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Those On My Left, Those On My Left

Not Voting (4): Mithranderp, Seagull, SKY COQ, thatbastardken

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 31st, 2015 at midnight EST -- that's in about 4 hours, 35 minutes.

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

Hey Gaspy, remember you promised to fix the votefinder errors tonight. :v:

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Anidav posted:

Hey Gaspy, remember you promised to fix the votefinder errors tonight. :v:

Yeah I'll be home in about an hour "tonight" has a ways to go yet.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Speaking of terminology maybe bir strike could report on what the message was on his watch?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Hey Asphyxious can you put the votefinder image into the OP please?????????

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
poo poo I haven't voted yet? Uh

Well like I'm fine with tying anidav but I'm more convinced with Mith so for now ##vote Mithranderp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

busb posted:

Hey Asphyxious can you put the votefinder image into the OP please?????????

Image?

• Locked thread