Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.
Oh, absolutely nothing to do with the mechanics of Devil Survivor, but something to know that might help you enjoy the plot:

Everyone in the game is essentially honest. People might have secrets, but you can pretty much take everything they DO tell you at face value. You don't have to worry about whose story is most plausible, just pick the person whose goals you actually agree with, because everyone is honest and correct about what they're trying to do and, if successful, what those actions will achieve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Longstreet posted:

Anything for Borderlands: The PreSequel?

-Butt-stomping is a new mechanic. It's useful when dealing with a group of weak enemies, to chip away, or knock back dudes. You can spam it, too.

-O2 depletion is annoying at first but over time you get better upgrades. Unless you're just constantly expanding it to jettison, it's not too much of an issue for the most part.

-This one has quite a bit more jumping required to reach objectives. Some of these are very annoying.

-Athena is probably the easiest character next to Handsome Jack. Both have great survivability. Nisha isn't bad, but is a bit bland from a gameplay perspective. Claptrap is good if you're playing with friends. Wilhelm has a drone mechanic and is pretty well balanced.

It's pretty much another Borderlands beyond what I listed above.

Mayor McCheese fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Mar 27, 2015

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Because I have very little free time these days, I have only just got round to playing The Last Of Us. I've read the wiki page, and it's all good advice, but I don't think I've managed to clear a room of infected entirely with stealth so far, and I cant work out what I'm doing wrong...

With regular, predictable human beings, I can distract them, creep up and kill everyone in a given encounter pretty quickly, but whenever I get to infected, I kill one or two, then all Hell breaks loose and I have to start blasting my out of it, beating them to death with planks and generally doing things in about as un-pro a manner as is possible.

Does anyone have any tips for being stealthy and doing things as a pro-zombie killer, or am I doomed to panicking and shooting my way out of everything?

Not that I mind particularly, but it would be nice to be actually good at the game as well as enjoy the story!

al-azad
May 28, 2009

The Last of Us isn't really a stealth game. There are a handful of sections with infected you can completely stealth through but there are invisible triggers or just plain bad setups where you will get spotted. I remember during the school section I got through most of it fine until at the very end when a runner suddenly turn around and charged me for no reason.

The best way to be sneaky is to move while holding the hearing button. You're 100% noiseless and as long as you don't touch a clicker or walk directly into a runner's line of sight you're fine. The bow is also 100% noiseless and will take out clickers in a single headshot. More importantly it'll draw infected to the source if you fire it at a wall and you can use explosives which won't give you away either. Only firing your gun draws attention.

The best way to play TLoU is to be "un-pro." Just toss bricks in people's faces, move around constantly, and don't worry about headshots unless the enemy can't see you. It's better to shoot someone in the chest then run up and melee them than to put yourself out in the open to line up a headshot. Wasting time in combat is the easiest way to die.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Scientastic posted:

Because I have very little free time these days, I have only just got round to playing The Last Of Us. I've read the wiki page, and it's all good advice, but I don't think I've managed to clear a room of infected entirely with stealth so far, and I cant work out what I'm doing wrong...

You're not doing anything wrong; stealth against the infected is a lot more difficult than against people. Sometimes the best strategy is to throw a brick or something to group all the infected together where it lands, then a molotov to light everyone on fire. As an added bonus, the sound of burning infected draws even more infected into the fire! And as al-azad said, using the bow also helps a lot.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
I've looked at the stuff for South Park: The Stick of Truth, but who am I not supposed to talk to in relation to an achievement? The guide's pointlessly cryptic.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Scientastic posted:

When it comes to the infected, you need to get out of the 'kill everyone and move on' mindset. Often, it's easier to herd everyone over to one corner by throwing stuff, pick off the inevitable straggler who won't move, then exit the room quietly. You can get through a fair number of the infected areas just killing one or two enemies to progress.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I've looked at the stuff for South Park: The Stick of Truth, but who am I not supposed to talk to in relation to an achievement? The guide's pointlessly cryptic.

This is probably referring to farting on the Prime Minister at the end of the Canada section. If you talk to him he immediately vanishes and you can't get the achievement for farting on him.

If you're going after all the achievements you'll definitely need to slavishly follow a guide for the Chinpokomon and equipment. There are a bunch of arbitrary moments where you can't return to an area or a character vanishing for good.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Anatharon posted:

I'm going to try Disgaea (the DS one) after having tried it for 20 minutes and hated it before. My brother liked it so I figure I'll give it a fair shake since I have the time these days. No idea what to do at all. :v:

Okay I am a disgusting masterking of Disgaea and I can tell you everything you'd want to know. Chat with me man. How good of a grasp of the basics have you? Either way:

There's a skull on the shop counter. Check it. And check behind the throne. Then go to... ugh just have a screenshot.

Check this every chapter. This secret gives you extra character development, a powerful accessory at the final chapter, and eventually unlocks an alternate new game+ mode.

Speaking of New Game+, there's a bad ending you can get by losing to the first boss, in the stage named Hall of Caresses. It's an ending as far as the game is concerned, which unlocks a secret character who is, more or less, an overpowered broken piece of poo poo.

Unlocking classes! You get new human jobs by leveling up your existing ones. Past certain thresholds they just show up as options.

Let me grab the gameFAQs list, chop it up a bit...

You start with ClericM, ClericF, FighterM, FighterF, BrawlerM, BrawlerF, Mage, and Skull. ClericM and Skull aren't used in unlocking anything else so they can go to hell. The Fighters and Brawlers are okay frontline attackers, the cleric heals, and the mage uses magic attacks.

The important part is getting the 3 starting elemental Mages to level 5 each, so you can get their 4th tier, Star Mage. Star magic is basically the game's nonelemental magic, and a good Star Mage will let you go very, very, very loving far. Speaking of, use the Cleric to create the Star Mage because of the master/pupil system that lets the Cleric learn Star magic. Kills grant EXP. Healing does not. Healers tend to get underleveled in a big loving hurry because they don't kill, and that is a bloody shame, as that means your Braveheart machine is getting underleveled. Star at least lets them hit things every now and then.

Leveling up a Star Mage eventually gets the Prism Mage, which has fire, ice, and wind at her disposal. Leveling the Prism Mage up unlocks the Galaxy Mage, who has all four elements. Keep in mind, though that only the basic 4 tiers get the highest level Tera spells. Other classes just get higher tiers based on level at any tier.

Thief and Archer and Knight are bad. Thieves just have poo poo stats everywhere and you're better off save-scumming the important stealing operations. They do have the longest throwing range in the game, though. Archers mostly use bows and bows are bad weapons, as they require two stats. 1000 attack and 1000 hit to equal a sword's 1000 attack. Except you get limited slots for optimizing this nonsense so you're stuck splitting those too. Knights are a similar story, trying to split their focus between atk and int, except not being any good at either or at anything in fact. Leave them on the bench until it's time to get spoiler #1.

Speed is the dodging stat, and it is balls-useless as only regular physicals can miss. Skills don't, and skills are what'll kill you. Ninja have a weird passive ability to dodge skills, though. And everything in fact. Ninja will dodge even heals.

Ronin are also good, as they have a lot of attack, and are good at Swords, the One True Weapon. Scouts interact with Geo Effects, and while it won't let you use it much in the main story, it's almost mandatory for getting you out of binds in the Item World. So I guess level one up each of the frontliners.

Spoiler #1 and Majins are your late-game good-at-everything classes. Majins especially are just better than everyone else at everything, gently caress you. Spoiler #2 take a hell of a lot of work to unlock (rank 20 is endgame stuff for your most stalwart characters) and aren't really worth it.

Speaking of weapons, Swords are the One True Weapon. Their versatility is undermined by nothing and the 4th skill hits a 3x3 grid, which is ludicrously important for level grinding. Axes are alright, they hit real hard, they lower defense, and the hit penalty doesn't matter when skills can't miss. They only hit single targets though, which swords do too. Fists are decent enough weapons, and I won't make fun of you for using one. Guns go off of Hit instead of Atk and are ranged weapons so they're useful too. Bows suck for the above reasons. Spears also suck because they have bad atk. It's supposed to be a balance for their 2-panel range, but uh, the rank 20 sword has 240 attack, and the same level spear has 180, and that gap is just lovely. They aren't entirely miserable but still. Staves are used to augment the range and damage of magic, and level up with spellcasting. Since Star is sicknasty, staves go right along with it.

Speaking of the grades each class has on weapons (like Laharl's A on swords and B in bows) is how fast they rank up in those weapons. Each rank is %3 extra stats from the weapon and you get 6 skills at 1, 3, 6, 10, 15, and 20. Staves don't have skills but higher ranks adds more range and area for spells so do it anyway.

Monsters are bad. They get nothing close to the advantages that humanoids have (mostly weapons), and are only really useful if you engage in elaborate kidnapping operations (throw a monster into your base panel! It's a hoot!) to steal level 9999 Great Wyrms. You have to kill 30 of them anyway to get them to reasonable mana costs. No matter how much Imps and their Hell Pepper annoy you, they aren't actually good.

Prinnies are still fun though, dood.

Laharl is an amazing duder, Etna isn't as amazing but she's still a pretty valuable unit, Flonne joins at the end of chapter 2 and is good if you bother to give her an attack spell so she can gain levels.

Reincarnation is extremely useful and very complicated.

There's a bunch of other things but they won't apply much to a beginner like you, unless you must hear about diagonal throws.

Selane
May 19, 2006

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

Okay I am a disgusting masterking of Disgaea and I can tell you everything you'd want to know.

Wow, I'm surprised anyone remembers that much about D1. Hmm, lemme see what I can remember.

-Thieves are indeed putrid trash in D1, and on top of that they have awful voice acting. You might want one for their stealing abilites, but I dunno.

-Majins are the best at everything, always. Once you get them you might as well throw away your other characters(one of the biggest mistakes they made in the first game).

-One thing you didn't mention is that you'll probably want to level up a fist user; there are sometimes Item World stages that will be made much easier with the ability to physically relocate enemies which fist weapons are good at.

-There are some weapons worth using other than swords, those are mostly fists and axes. Axes only hit one guy at a time, but their extreme damage and def lowering means they can be useful against guys with really high stats that you're having difficulty hurting. Do NOT use spears, their damage blows and it's hard to even use their abilities since they launch you all over the drat place and half the time you won't even have room. Guns are ok, but without a real designated Gunner class you pretty much need [Spoiler #2] to get much mileage out of them.

-Enjoy Etna's awesome VA, they replaced whoever did it in the first game with someone much worse in the subsequent games. Actually just enjoy the writing in general, it's one of the things about the first game that's actually better than most of the later ones.

-Talk to the Vassals hanging around the castle each chapter, they are funny assholes and have new dialog each chapter. I think they sometimes give you items, too.

-Make sure you are grabbing and using your hospital rewards, they can be pretty good relative to when they become available.

-Monsters are pretty bad. They made improvements to them each game, but in D1 they were pretty sad. That said, the game has some of the coolest monsters in any of the games, stuff like Sea Dragons and Great Wyrms are fun to play around with.

-A good rule of thumb for reincarnating is when you unlock a new tier of a certain class, reincarnate your previous guy of that class into the new one. It'll allow you to unlock the next tier, and give you a much needed stat boost. It's not like it's mandatory for the main story campaign, but you're probably going to want to get out of the really low tier classes asap(especially mages).

-Learn how to tower throw, there's at least one stage where it's practically mandatory.

edit: oh yeah, this is important: if you are having trouble in fights, the answer might be grinding some levels, but it also might be to raise the shop's item rank so you can buy better equipment.

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012
I've just started up Dragon Quest IX and have just gotten to the bar where you can choose your party, but I have almost zero experience with the combat, class, or skill system for this series. I don't want to build myself into a corner in the postgame, so I'm looking for gameplay tips as well as suggestions for party builds, especially anything with the potential to break the game open.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mick Swagger posted:

I've just started up Dragon Quest IX and have just gotten to the bar where you can choose your party, but I have almost zero experience with the combat, class, or skill system for this series. I don't want to build myself into a corner in the postgame, so I'm looking for gameplay tips as well as suggestions for party builds, especially anything with the potential to break the game open.

It's kinda hard to mess up with DQ9 from what I remember, you can switch classes pretty freely. The only thing that's sorta good to know is that you don't want your main character to be your primary damage dealer; they're the only one that can raise the tension of another party member, meaning other party members can hit max tension in two turns with that assistance instead of four.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Please tell me how to have fun in Pillars of Eternity. I have also never played an infinity engine game.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

play on easy

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Zaggitz posted:

Please tell me how to have fun in Pillars of Eternity. I have also never played an infinity engine game.

- Read the stats closely, they may not do what you're used to for an RPG (e.g. the Might stat is not a traditional "Strength" stat, it affects ALL damage and healing no matter the source), I recommend assigning stats according to how you want to roleplay. You can make it work after that.

- Infinity engine style games are all about pausing a lot to issue orders (though im sure some get comfortable doing it otherwise). Learn to pause a lot, whenever you start a new battle, whenever you down someone, anytime you have to use an ability. You can custom configure this in the menu to be more automatic.

- Go into the options menu and reassign the key of tab for highlight items (or whatever its called) to toggle highlight items. You probably will never want to have this off. Talk to anyone with a name, aside from the people with gold names.

- There's presently a glitch with items where right clicking to equip an item can remove your race's stat bonuses more or less permanently. So always drag items to the equip slot.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Zaggitz posted:

Worth watching this to get a feel for the character dimensions. I also watched a couple of his character-build videos after having a frustrating start with a rogue, and that was helpful. He has a second video with lots about the mechanics that will be helpful if you're new to IE type games. It's like an hour, but well done so it's not a slog.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

RagnarokAngel posted:

- Go into the options menu and reassign the key of tab for highlight items (or whatever its called) to toggle highlight items. You probably will never want to have this off. Talk to anyone with a name, aside from the people with gold names.

What? No. Did you mean "especially the people with gold names"?

Apart from that, you can change the difficulty level at any time between easy/medium/hard, so if you're having trouble, or if you just want to breeze through the storyline and don't care about combat that much, turn it down.

This game owes more to PS:T and other Black Isle games than it does to Bioware's work. Don't try to min-max conversations, just roll with it.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
The guys with gold names are backer NPCs who have their own backstory or whatever, but that is the only thing they have (not critical story related, etc.)

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received
I found I had Dragon Quest V, the DS version, sitting around. Any deep secrets to the monster recruiting or should I just jump right into stalking a man with an exposed nipple until I find the Zenithian Sword?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I found I had Dragon Quest V, the DS version, sitting around. Any deep secrets to the monster recruiting or should I just jump right into stalking a man with an exposed nipple until I find the Zenithian Sword?

Not really. Recruiting monsters is rarely a priority because you get one of the best ones automatically, majority of them are trash, and your party stays robust for most of the game. Enjoy it for having one of the more unique stories in video games. I wish more games followed an entire family.

Draile
May 6, 2004

forlorn llama
Dragon Quest V, the only secret to monster recruiting is that you can only recruit the last monster you kill in a battle. So if you are trying to target a monster you need to plan out the fight so you don't kill it early by mistake.

You can have up to three monsters of the same kind (though the chance to recruit duplicates is very low). Most monsters are terrible. Get a slime knight or two; they are mini-heroes with good equipment ranges and heals.

When you eventually get human companions, level them up. They are better than your monsters.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

What should I know about Cities: Skylines and Driveclub?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

What should I know about Heroes of the Storm given that I've never really played a MOBA until like last week.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Evil Mastermind posted:

What should I know about Heroes of the Storm given that I've never really played a MOBA until like last week.

Generally, it's a good idea to stay in your lane as much as you can before level 10. Whichever team reaches level 10 first will be at a pretty big advantage. Killing other players awards extremely small amounts of exp in the early parts of the game, and the exp bonus gets higher as the levels go up. You don't even have to attack the minions, just be standing nearby to get the exp. Obviously if you attack the enemy minions you are giving yours an advantage, but don't put yourself at risk needlessly. Probably the absolute worst thing you can do is die, so above all else I think you need to concentrate on that. The biggest mistake a new player makes is they chase after someone trying to get a kill only to overextend and put themselves in danger. Play conservatively, what you're trying to do is to trick them into overextending.

Pay close attention to when the objectives pop up and make it a priority to assist your team in whatever that objective may be. For the most part, if you're not hanging around at least one other teammate then you are loving up and allowing yourself to get picked off. Unless your hero is built specifically to do this, don't be that guy that thinks he can sneak in behind the enemy team and pick off a tower or two. When you do that, all you're doing is making your team fight a battle while down a man. That said, there are a few heroes that are made to seriously gently caress up towers and if you're being left alone you wouldn't be in the wrong to attempt to take advantage of it. Their team is loving up by leaving you alone.

If you want to look up builds, check out hotslogs.com. It shows how many players use what builds. Usually there's one build that is used significantly more than the others, and you should probably use it. However you may find that some skills are just plain fun to use even if they aren't optimal, so don't be afraid to experiment. I like to use those builds as a guideline, look at the talents and try to figure out how the moves synergize and why this build is popular in the first place.

Really the only way you can figure out how to deal with a hero is to play as that hero at least once. That's where the learning curve comes in.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

For the most part, if you're not hanging around at least one other teammate then you are loving up and allowing yourself to get picked off. Unless your hero is built specifically to do this, don't be that guy that thinks he can sneak in behind the enemy team and pick off a tower or two. When you do that, all you're doing is making your team fight a battle while down a man.

In my defense, the tutorials don't do a good job teaching you that because it's easy to run ahead and get hero kills. I've done one real match as Valla and was getting two-shotted because I didn't get I was supposed to hang back.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Once your HotS player account hits level 10 you get a freebie Stimpack, which essentially boosts your XP and Gold earned for a week. If you haven't already, use this to level all the current heroes in the free rotation to level 5. This gives you access to all of their talents and a 500 Gold bonus.

With the XP boost it doesn't take that all that long to level heroes to that point. You can even do it in Cooperative mode, especially if you make sure to destroy as much buildings before taking out the bots' Core.

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

What do you guys know about Wild ARMS? The original version not Alter Code F since that isn't on PSN. Wild ARMS 2 would also be helpful since I have it as well but I haven't played in years.

opaopa13
Jul 25, 2007

EB: i'm in a rocket pack and i am about to blast off into space. it should be sweet.

juliuspringle posted:

What do you guys know about Wild ARMS? The original version not Alter Code F since that isn't on PSN. Wild ARMS 2 would also be helpful since I have it as well but I haven't played in years.

I remember it being great and there being nothing to screw up. Hold onto your Scape Goats and Magic Keys (or whatever they're called) -- you'll want them for lategame stuff. I can't remember if it's ever explained in-game, but don't worry about magic circles until you get Jack's guitar. That's all that comes to me.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

juliuspringle posted:

Wild ARMs 1 is great, but I don't remember much.

At some point early in the game there's a festival where you can play games for stat up items. It's a temporary event, so if you feel like stocking up on them, do it before plot.

There are a ton of magic spells available in the game, but most of them are terrible at best. Don't beat yourself up if you think you may have missed a magic crest or two (or 10).

Besides that I don't think much is missible.

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

juliuspringle posted:

-Some doors require an item called Duplicators in order for you to open them. Keep a mental note of where you have bumped into these doors. Save before going through them as not all of these doors have great items.

-There's quite a few monsters that are weak to certain elements with Cecilia's spells. Cover a good range of elements early on. Once you unlock her tier 2 of spells, you can cheese the game by unlearning the first tier spells and dumping them into the high level magic.

-Randomizer spell can break the game.

-Only use Lucky Cards on the Rabbit/Bunny monsters and bosses.

-Rudy's Rocket Launcher is a solid early weapon.

-Rudy's Radar tool detects items on a map making it extremely handy.

-Always keep the item that let's you exit a dungeon. There's an event where you can abuse this.

-Invest into the town once you're able to.

-There's a lot of optional content and super bosses. Many of these require late game map items. Be especially careful when you use Jack's guitar.

-The first password door you bump into requires the name Emiko, a late game NPC . The second password door is any password you enter.

It's a fun game. Wild Arms 2 is uh. . Not as good, imo. There's a few dungeons that require some passwords that are very obscure and one of the characters learns moves based on an RNG and X-amount of times you use abilities. I don't recall much, honestly.

Edit: What is going on with those sprites. VVV :barf:

Mayor McCheese fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Apr 1, 2015

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
Wild ARMs 2 is worth playing just to experience the beautiful translation. And the incest, of course.

Primitive Screwhead
Dec 11, 2007
Yes sir, listening. No sir, no touching.
Wild ARMS 1 has a gamebreaking item duplication trick preserved in the PSN version. If you get frustrated looking for duplicators, or are just ready for things to get weird, look it up.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Thanks for the tips for The Last Of Us. I'm enjoying it a lot more now that I'm not tediously trying to clear each room!

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Scientastic posted:

Thanks for the tips for The Last Of Us. I'm enjoying it a lot more now that I'm not tediously trying to clear each room!

Yeah, definitely some of the most fun moments in the game are when your careful plan goes to poo poo and suddenly you have to frantically scrap like hell to stay alive and think on your feet. The game gives you plenty of tools to play that way, so I feel like it's sort of encouraged.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Gyshall posted:

The guys with gold names are backer NPCs who have their own backstory or whatever, but that is the only thing they have (not critical story related, etc.)

Yeah that's what I meant. Some of them are kinda neat so read em if you want but they never give quests or anything.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

RagnarokAngel posted:

Yeah that's what I meant. Some of them are kinda neat so read em if you want but they never give quests or anything.
Untrue, they give really good loot when you murder them

juliuspringle
Jul 7, 2007

Primitive Screwhead posted:

Wild ARMS 1 has a gamebreaking item duplication trick preserved in the PSN version. If you get frustrated looking for duplicators, or are just ready for things to get weird, look it up.

Thanks for that, I may try it some time I get bored or frustrated and decide to make Cecelia actually able to take a punch.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Untrue, they give really good loot when you murder them

did not know this

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
I should read those more carefully and then kill the NPC when it seems like the submitting backer was probably a lame person. Gotta role play this type of game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Do we get penalties like reputation hits for exterminating backer NPCs?