Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Look Under The Rock posted:

You were straight up trying to organize a different lynch once he picked up steam, on uradd who hadn't been around, and then when uradd showed up you tried to swing him toward chaoslord. Your actions don't make sense for "didn't strike me as scum" they make sense for "priority is to not lynch Kleedrac"

I agree with those saying that one of the claimed jailors is the best lynch today but there's plenty of time before deadline and I'd love more discussion of that last hour before Kleedrac was lynched.

Look at my post history - I posted why I wanted to lynch Uradd and that Kleedrav didn't strike me as scum. If I were scum, would I really have pushed as hard as I did for Uradd toward deadline? (Yeah yeah WIFOM, I know)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

Look Under The Rock posted:

Would like to encourage everyone to re-read Schwein today as at end of day 1 he stuck out as scummiest and now his confirmation of being jailed is part of what we're judging lynch criteria on. My summary is that he posted twice (after PMs went out I think) saying he's rusty and a bad player -- sets up an excuse for slips later. Then when Kleedrac starts taking heat he discusses everyone surrounding that case, gets critical of a bunch of people, but says he "doesn't see" the Kleedrac case. After he comes back from dinner there's a couple attempts to swing the lynch another way. Clearly never even considers voting Kleedrac to the point where he was actively pushing another lynch candidate without a strong case. It reads to me like panic.

Panic over a D1 lynch? Doesn't compute man - if I were scum I'd have hopped on the Kleedrac bandwagon or otherwise kept my head down.

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

I'm happy to fullclaim - I'm a gunsmith, I targeted you to see if you had a gun.

Why full claim now?

This combined with his having been jailed, makes me want most to ##vote Nevergirls

As between Conor and Chaos, I am more inclined to vote against Chaos due to my feelings about Nevergirls.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

schwein11 posted:

I admit, that mason breadcrumb is pretty obtuse and I don't get it.

Life = viva (latin), new = nova, foundation = something a mason would build or an organization so it works two ways

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

schwein11 posted:

Why full claim now?

This combined with his having been jailed, makes me want most to ##vote Nevergirls

As between Conor and Chaos, I am more inclined to vote against Chaos due to my feelings about Nevergirls.

Why fullclaim now? Because I don't see it hurting town at this point. I don't think it would make me more vulnerable to a hit like if I were a doctor.

I understand why you have to vote for me if you're town (but you're not)

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Samfucius posted:

Life = viva (latin), new = nova, foundation = something a mason would build or an organization so it works two ways

Oof, I never would have gotten that.

schwein11 posted:

Why full claim now?

Because I was giving him poo poo about the quality of his claim, as he quoted in that post.

##unvote

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

Five posted:

Right now it has to be Conor or Chaoslord. After that its you or Schwein

this is pretty much it, and im way more confident in chaoslord than conor. ##vote ConorT

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
I have a hard time seeing beyond the double jailor claim, and conor comes off worse.

preview: yeah^^

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

To elaborate, Town CT shouldn't have come running in to claim and vote NG. If he were telling the truth, it's a good eyebrow raise and CT should case and pressure NG. It doesn't elicit a full claim from CT or lead to the conclusion that NG is scum, since obvi he couldv'e been the target or there's some other (doctor) reasons for the NK.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me

VivaNova posted:

I have a hard time seeing beyond the double jailor claim, and conor comes off worse.

preview: yeah^^

This exactly. I'm both concerned by and susceptible to the focus on this claim-nado, it's making it difficult to scum hunt.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

VivaNova posted:

To elaborate, Town CT shouldn't have come running in to claim and vote NG. If he were telling the truth, it's a good eyebrow raise and CT should case and pressure NG. It doesn't elicit a full claim from CT or lead to the conclusion that NG is scum, since obvi he couldv'e been the target or there's some other (doctor) reasons for the NK.

yeah maybe I was the target!!!

whomever actually jailed me do it again tonight I guess :pray:

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

There was such a flurry of posting, and now that I'm here it'd dead!

CT is -1. Would anyone be bothered if I hammer very early?

ConorT
Sep 24, 2007

No ##vote conort :redhammer:

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Legit asking, so I won't comment on the game further -- are we to assume that if votefinder hasn't posted a witty comment about someone being lynched, that it actually wasn't hammer? Idk that I've played a game where there was an account for votefinder.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Noooooooooo, goodbye ConorT!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
What draws a man to evil? Is it from some innate force inside of them, or is it the result of hard life circumstances? Can anyone be truly evil? Do we all go by the grace of Goddess? These questions and more were on ConorT's mind as he fell into the shark-infested waters. The rest of the ship was just happy to be rid of him.

:s: ConorT, Corrado Tivoli, Carpenter (mafia-aligned roleblocker), was executed day 2. :s:

Night 2 begins!!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Waiting on one action! You know who you are! Chop chop!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Another day, another murder. Chaos's death was none-too-surprising but it still brought the crew unhappiness.

:s: chaoslord, Réamann Vinci, Boatswain (town-aligned jailor), was shot night 2. :s:

It is now Day 3!
:h: 9 alive, 5 to execute
:d: Day 3 deadline: Sunday, April 5th, ~11PM EST.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

It's u (radd)

Uradd what did u do last night

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

I am going to bed and will be gone all friday (playing Twilight Imperium hell yeah) but this seems pretty clear.

##Vote schwein11

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

I am going to bed and will be gone all friday (playing Twilight Imperium hell yeah) but this seems pretty clear.

##Vote schwein11

Why is it pretty clear?

IllusionistTrixie
Feb 6, 2003

schwein11 posted:

Why is it pretty clear?

You got jailed on a night there was no kill. Either you were the target or the killer. You've been pretty scummy most of day 1. We know CT was a roleblocker and blocked on that night. Makes you scum!

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

For whatever it's worth, I was prevented from performing any night action again last night.

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

LordVorbis posted:

You got jailed on a night there was no kill. Either you were the target or the killer. You've been pretty scummy most of day 1. We know CT was a roleblocker and blocked on that night. Makes you scum!

How was I "pretty scummy most of day 1"? And how does Conor being a roleblocker make me scum?

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

schwein11 posted:

How was I "pretty scummy most of day 1"? And how does Conor being a roleblocker make me scum?

Are you kidding me with this

Like go read yesterday again and then come talk, don't come in here and act like nobody's explained this poo poo

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

The explanation for that seriously took like a whole page. This is weird, I don't even think it is scummy because that would mean you think we have the memories of goldfish and are dumb as poo poo, and that can't be true.

##vote Schwein11

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Question: would the NK happen before or after a night action? I'm assuming after.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Samfucius posted:

Question: would the NK happen before or after a night action? I'm assuming after.

Who knows is the answer

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Also Votefinder seems to think it is still D2, vote free-for-all!

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Samfucius posted:

Last I checked, most mods resolve kills last.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Five posted:

Right now it has to be Conor or Chaoslord. After that its you or Schwein

##vote Schwein

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

So I guess I better claim - I'm the cop. Was blocked both nights. Check out first letter of my posts at beginning of game for those who care about breadcrumby things. I targeted Conor night one and Nevergirls night two.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

Ahahahaha.

Well, at least that's something to test.

##vote Nevergirls

Five
Jan 6, 2009

##unvote Actually, you were blocked. That wouldn't test anything.

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

schwein11 posted:

So I guess I better claim - I'm the cop. Was blocked both nights. Check out first letter of my posts at beginning of game for those who care about breadcrumby things. I targeted Conor night one and Nevergirls night two.

Gunsmith vs Cop this time around, claimsville again.

Five
Jan 6, 2009

I am pretty sure we can afford to lynch one, and then the other if we're wrong on the first guess.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

I believe that cl would have jailed Schwein.

schwein11
Oct 13, 2009

VivaNova posted:

Not sure on the order of resolving night actions, given that he was nightkilled. Keep in mind though that if I was jailed and there are 3 scum, then I can't be scum do to there being a night kill.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

schwein11 posted:

Not sure on the order of resolving night actions, given that he was nightkilled. Keep in mind though that if I was jailed and there are 3 scum, then I can't be scum do to there being a night kill.
Yes that is the implication. Could we find out about the order of operations? Seems like something that's fair game to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uradd
Jan 28, 2009

VivaNova posted:

I believe that as well, can you perform a kill on the jailer if he jails you?

• Locked thread