Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

well, gently caress.

This game needs a saw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shmee
Jun 24, 2005

I'm forever getting cars stuck places they shouldn't be, but my best bit of parking so far was this.

You could walk around it and everything, it just stayed like that.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Slim Killington posted:

Also I will heist with anyone and everyone tonight and probably even pay attention between Pillars of Eternity fights.

Sorry I didn't take any invites, I found a room of pubbies that didn't run screaming from me after one race and did like a dozen and a half races with them :3:

Pubbie stomps are fun! :v:

cka
May 3, 2004
Turns out I was wrong about them patching that Karuma thing! the guys I was playing with just sucked and timed their deaths with me loading the garage, I guess

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

So it's not just my character whose face abruptly got really loving swollen and chubby right?

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
You can fix it by going to character swap.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

There are some hilariously hideous characters out there now, i hope people never fix it because chicks with dude faces in gta never gets old.

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?
On that note, Jesus Christ some people have some ugly loving dudes especially when they put in those terrible cat eye or red eye contacts.

It doesn't help that I have yet to find a male that doesn't look terrible.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

blackguy32 posted:

On that note, Jesus Christ some people have some ugly loving dudes especially when they put in those terrible cat eye or red eye contacts.

It doesn't help that I have yet to find a male that doesn't look terrible.

One of the big reasons to choose a female character. that and 90% of the characters online are dudes. If everybody played as the sex they actually are, you would never get to see any of the women's outfits. To a 12 year old though, red eyes are the coolest thing ever and being a girl is gay.

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Anybody here do stunts on Xbone? I like doing sick dirtbike stunts.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I can't wait for the stunt videos with the video editor on PC.

And the horrible abuse of slow motion and filters from people who shouldn't be allowed near it.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Is this weird? Is this too weird? Do you need to sit down?

Agoat posted:

Anybody here do stunts on Xbone? I like doing sick dirtbike stunts.

I could do that at some point. I kept messing up the last time we tried and had to quit because this happened:

http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/c8ddd2fb-d3c6-407e-8ea6-e7e234d09983

I forgot how easy it was to share these videos, so here's a few others.

Causing chaos with the Technical:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/db9a6823-54e3-4fec-8336-22456f9453d2

Taking out a helicopter with a sticky during the final heist:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/3e85f66c-1c05-41e6-aea8-5331ccc5c629

Bad stunt flying:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/b9fa78d1-b99b-421b-9c1d-7c524c59d614

It's fine:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/14c671af-d43b-4696-baa8-6e49d149423e

Monster truck fun:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/fabb137e-137e-402e-ba13-17f11f8a779d

and this happened:
http://i.imgur.com/ZWG9jlp.gifv

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Shout outs to my boys Matazar and AdRegan for getting poo poo done last night. Let's do it again, hopefully without lobby fuckups.

Adregan
Oct 22, 2002

Beastie posted:

Shout outs to my boys Matazar and AdRegan for getting poo poo done last night. Let's do it again, hopefully without lobby fuckups.

Matazar was right in saying private lobbies are the best for continuing heisting. I'm down for more high-jinx as well.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Just got 1.10 on PS4, menu says it fixes those graphics problems

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

Good lord, kill a reveal player is the worst objective because it means going in to the sack of poo poo tryhard world that is GTA Online Deathmatch. Holy christ what a lovely world to live in.

Eds
May 25, 2007

Making my way through the thread and adding anyone on Xbone, so you if get some rando named misterway stalking you, it's just me. Always up for heisting and fuckaboutery if I'm playing GTA, but the console is the centrepiece of the family room so if I'm showing up as online it might just be my kid watching Frozen for the eighty millionth time. :allears:

Edit: I have a mic and a ridiculous Australian accent.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

blackguy32 posted:

In the case of my guy: that's the point. I wanted him so hosed up he should constantly be hidden behind a mask like Dr. Doom...

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Duke Chin posted:

In the case of my guy: that's the point. I wanted him so hosed up he should constantly be hidden behind a mask like Dr. Doom...

No, I am talking about people who just create dudes. The women in the game look ok, but I have yet to see a guy online who didn't look like poo poo. They all look like they have been living in their mother's basement eating cheetos.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

cka posted:

Turns out I was wrong about them patching that Karuma thing! the guys I was playing with just sucked and timed their deaths with me loading the garage, I guess

:getin: Tomorrow afternoon or evening................

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Does anyone who has the Pacific standard heist unlocked want to run through the convoy mission with me real quick? I just want to unlock the savage.

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Adregan posted:

Matazar was right in saying private lobbies are the best for continuing heisting. I'm down for more high-jinx as well.

To be fair, I'm fairly certain one of the PS4 goons mentioned it in here a while back. I just wish I had remembered before we started last night. I can't believe how unreliable Rockstar servers are still.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

A c E posted:

To be fair, I'm fairly certain one of the PS4 goons mentioned it in here a while back. I just wish I had remembered before we started last night. I can't believe how unreliable Rockstar servers are still.

get ready for them to be even worse when PC launches in two weeks! :getin:

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Eds posted:

Making my way through the thread and adding anyone on Xbone, so you if get some rando named misterway stalking you, it's just me. Always up for heisting and fuckaboutery if I'm playing GTA, but the console is the centrepiece of the family room so if I'm showing up as online it might just be my kid watching Frozen for the eighty millionth time. :allears:

Edit: I have a mic and a ridiculous Australian accent.

I'm on Xbone as well, as fishmech.

Scyron
Aug 27, 2005

I am sure a hacker knows all about rewarding and accomplished behavior. I mean, raping a chick with some mickeys is the same is getting laid right? Same result amirite guys? Nothing like work and not having to do it and get that sweet sweet payoff. :smug:

blackguy32 posted:

No, I am talking about people who just create dudes. The women in the game look ok, but I have yet to see a guy online who didn't look like poo poo. They all look like they have been living in their mother's basement eating cheetos.

I think my guy looks "normalish" I tried to make him appear as close to me as possible, which worked well enough on ps3, but on ps4 I just said gently caress it, and now I think kind of unique, but not horribly goony.

WEAZL news suit;

new clothes from binco;

Nice sunset in black clothing;

nice mid-day photo, with the myspace angle to try and cover up that nasty bruise that has been on my character for the last month.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

blackguy32 posted:

I like the way this dude looks. I wish more people online would make their character look this good.

Shamelessly stolen from Mathew442 on gtaforums.
http://gtaforums.com/topic/748122-show-us-your-ng-character-xb1ps4-pic-heavy/page-77#entry1066924284

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
what the heck is this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6OLE_mcOD8

also funmw2 found some stuff that points to 11 new assassination missions as part of a singleplayer DLC.
https://twitter.com/funmw4

circ dick soleil fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Apr 3, 2015

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
It appears to be the heist trailer but on PC. And humorously, not at 60fps like the earlier PC trailer.

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!
Someone four or five pages back or something asked about PC. I still haven't preordered because I'm sitting on loads of dead hooker money, but I will definitely be making the jump to PC when the rest of my group gets it and I'm down to play with goons. I work awful hours though so unless you're up at 1AM CST I'm only available on weekends. Looking forward to the 1080p60 streets of Los Santos and maybe mods to add a big dildo with physics to the front of my Panto.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I like how it has become literally impossible for me to steal a Lazer from the base in GTA:O out of nowhere. 7 times in a row (plus a few the other night) where my jet barely gets off the ground and there's one CHOOM and my jet is hosed. The same ol same that has worked forever (fly straight up, avoid one missile) just flat out doesn't work now. The CPU jet auto-snipes me with one (1) exploding bullet from any angle, even when it's not looking at me. And if I do bail out of the now crippled jet? Yeah it auto-snipes me w/ one exploding bullet out of my parachute. Over and over and over.

Good work yet again R* :thumbsup:

Steves Asleep
Jun 5, 2005

blackguy32 posted:

I'm pretty as a picture.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Steves Asleep posted:

I'm pretty as a picture.

That is masterful picture-taking, right there.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

Duke Chin posted:

I like how it has become literally impossible for me to steal a Lazer from the base in GTA:O out of nowhere. 7 times in a row (plus a few the other night) where my jet barely gets off the ground and there's one CHOOM and my jet is hosed. The same ol same that has worked forever (fly straight up, avoid one missile) just flat out doesn't work now. The CPU jet auto-snipes me with one (1) exploding bullet from any angle, even when it's not looking at me. And if I do bail out of the now crippled jet? Yeah it auto-snipes me w/ one exploding bullet out of my parachute. Over and over and over.

You are just getting poo poo luck, I did it 3 for 3 this morning. You could have been caught in a loop with tanks spawned close enough that they were just one shotting you. It happens.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

blackguy32 posted:

You haven't seen my guy then.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Sometimes you just get really unfortunate with the enemies the army base chooses to have around. Sometimes I'll go in and find nothing but those dumb trucks around, sometimes I go in and it's all tanks, sometimes there are Lazers already taking off and screwing around at the base. If I get a really bad spawn then I'll just switch lobbies.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Duke Chin posted:

Stop being a poor and just call Lester. Or buy a Hydra. The only thing that sucks about the Hydra is that its spawning has low reliability.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Sadly I've been trying to do the fleeca job for two days and everyone that joins me sucks. Anyone feeling like helping? Zombie boat on Xbone

A c E
Jun 18, 2007

Zombie, I'm home for a little bit, I'll be on in about 30 minutes if you want to shoot me an invite, I'll get you through it. GT Matazar.

Psion posted:

get ready for them to be even worse when PC launches in two weeks! :getin:

Right, gently caress.

Also, I forgot to post the video of the almost invincible NPC:
http://xboxclips.com/Matazar/ca046f7f-ab28-4e96-898f-a5dc53651d6e

I shot him. He had to die.

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I'm on now, just in single player right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

geeves posted:

Stop being a poor and just call Lester. Or buy a Hydra. The only thing that sucks about the Hydra is that its spawning has low reliability.

The most reliable I've found is to steal a chopper from the airport, call Lester as you're approaching the base, and land by the jet and steal it. Works without a hitch.

• Locked thread