Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

KB was serial killer, not doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Was typing while poo poo happened. gently caress, I have no clue I guess.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Little Mac posted:

KB was serial killer, not doctor.

Then what did he do to himself N1, what did he do to Rurea N2?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
whatever his secondary action is clearly

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

No one did anything N2. There was no N2.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

3. KB doctored scum, and Rurea is lying about the swap to not reveal night actions because it is super convenient not to at this point.

The problem with 3 is that rurea correctly named asiina's ability. Which means that either scum have a rolecop (why use it on asiina who claimed d1) or he actually has asiina's role!

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I think GG is lying.
##vote gg

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Tbh I'm not even sure if there is a scum team this game

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Rurea posted:

I think GG is lying.
##vote gg

It's still night.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ernie. posted:

The problem with 3 is that rurea correctly named asiina's ability. Which means that either scum have a rolecop (why use it on asiina who claimed d1) or he actually has asiina's role!

I must be missing something then. I don't know what to say.

Unless this: "Björk - Army of Me performed the action An Army of Me"

Allowed SK KB to copy-paste roles. There is still something fishy going on.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

the reward from whatever day it was correctly told us that there were two 3ps

edit: this was to the suggestion that there are no scum

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Refresh me on how we know KB targeted Rurea? I know he got horned to show he targeted himself with something.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Rurea posted:

Tbh I'm not even sure if there is a scum team this game

there is a scum team

there's 3 of them

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

GG is claiming watcher

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

HiipFire posted:

there is a scum team

there's 3 of them
I feel like Byers is loving with us

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
no

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Little Mac posted:

Refresh me on how we know KB targeted Rurea? I know he got horned to show he targeted himself with something.

I could cast a line to see what songs/actions targeted a player at Night. During N3 since there was no 2, excuse me, KB targeted Rurea. I targeted Rurea. No one else targeted Rurea.

So unless KB used his SK action to role swap Rurea, which I just don't see making sense, Rurea is lying. Unless there is a scum with some invisible power to reallocate powers without song/action targeting.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Byers is crazy mod, not bastard mod.

Could KB have targeted Rurea with his kill and it was blocked somehow? I'm honestly confused on the powers everyone has but I'm assuming there was a doc in there.

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

Also I forgot we are still in night time and that vote doesn't count

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

things we know: i am town (well i know that), hiipfire is town, mmt is town, busb is 3p

based on pure process of elimination, we have a 75% shot in cpig/little mac/gg/rurea

since gg and rurea are counter-claiming one another, this means that cpig and little mac are both 100% likely to be scum and we have a 50% shot in gg/rurea

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Little Mac posted:

Byers is crazy mod, not bastard mod.

Could KB have targeted Rurea with his kill and it was blocked somehow? I'm honestly confused on the powers everyone has but I'm assuming there was a doc in there.

I just axed my own powers inadvertently, I have no reason to lie. There is something seriously wrong with this situation. I'm glad we got the SK 3P, but unless one of his crazy powers was to roleswap or copy other powers, then something is wrong.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

so let's solve this, rurea steal cpig's power so we can lunch him tomorrow

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
What about your lightning Rod Ernie.? Didn't it get reset?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

things we know: i am town (well i know that), hiipfire is town, mmt is town, busb is 3p

based on pure process of elimination, we have a 75% shot in cpig/little mac/gg/rurea

since gg and rurea are counter-claiming one another, this means that cpig and little mac are both 100% likely to be scum and we have a 50% shot in gg/rurea

How do we know MMT is town? or even Hiipfire? Or you? Seriously why would you talk like any of these people are confirmed?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Ernie. posted:

why is mmt town

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

What about your lightning Rod Ernie.? Didn't it get reset?

i've always had unlimited shots of it

i've just been using my second ability which is the opposite of a lighting rod: anyone who targets me gets redirected to three people of my choice

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

HiipFire posted:

why is mmt town

taste confirmed her

Little Mac posted:

How do we know MMT is town? or even Hiipfire? Or you? Seriously why would you talk like any of these people are confirmed?

hiipfire's actions have only targeted people that have a 50% chance of being scum, ergo that's loving stupid for scum to do and he's town

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ernie. posted:

i've always had unlimited shots of it

i've just been using my second ability which is the opposite of a lighting rod: anyone who targets me gets redirected to three people of my choice

Could Asiina have targeted you with the roleswap, and you redirected it to Rurea? Also one target to three people? Or did KB target you and you put it on Rurea?

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES

Ernie. posted:

taste confirmed her
oh.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie. posted:

hiipfire's actions have only targeted people that have a 50% chance of being scum, ergo that's loving stupid for scum to do and he's town

Hiipfire is roleblocker, though, right? This assumes that Hiipfire is even telling the truth about his power. Also your percentages are off as I am 100% town.

Also if Taste confirmed MMT why were you so ready to vote her earlier?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac posted:

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THIS.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Ghostly Gangsta posted:

Could Asiina have targeted you with the roleswap, and you redirected it to Rurea? Also one target to three people? Or did KB target you and you put it on Rurea?

here's what i sent byers n3

quote:

i'm doing a #2 action

the list of names is allen wren, asiina, hiipfire

there's no way i caused a redirect to rurea

also people who target me cycle among the three people. so i have to be mindful of the order that abilities resolve in. i.e. roleblock > doctor > nightkill

Little Mac posted:

Hiipfire is roleblocker, though, right? This assumes that Hiipfire is even telling the truth about his power. Also your percentages are off as I am 100% town.

i forgot taste confirmed her until she reminded me

also hiipfire's actions don't make sense as scum, whereas i don't know anything about your actions or motivations

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

Little Mac posted:

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY THIS.

this isn't town little mac reacting to suspicion, this is scum little mac paranoid that town got its poo poo together

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

curiously little mac doesn't even show faint suspicion of cpig who has a not town investigation on him or acknowledge gg vs rurea

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Something is not adding up here... I hope the night is still going long enough that I can address this in full when I get home, but if I'm dead by then or if Scum takes the town. Good game.

In spite of blowing my load and erasing my mix tape, I'm still having fun. Even though, I'm confused as all loving get out right now.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

We were just scum together in another game, Ernie. I was actively trying a lot harder there. You know how I play as scum. I'm townie with a lame power.

I have no active night actions currently.

Ernie. posted:

curiously little mac doesn't even show faint suspicion of cpig who has a not town investigation on him or acknowledge gg vs rurea

I literally said we should've voted him to get rid of his DP if it's one-shot because to wait too long would be bad. I literally said that.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Little Mac posted:

Would it not be best to vote Cpig and get rid of his deathproof if it truly is one-shot? Or just shoot cpig?

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...
:siren: Hiipfire - Busta Rhymes - Woo Ha! - Town-Aligned has been killed in N4!

It is now D5. The deadline is set for :siren: Sunday, April 5 at 10 PM EST. :siren:

:siren: Day 4 5 Challenge: Why Can't We Be Friends? :siren:

Well, yesterday was not the nicest of days. There were some harsh words, people just lost their cool. But music can sooth the soul, and that's what we're going to do!

Pick out a 90s song that speaks, to you, about friendship. Sing that song. Record it.

No, really, this is Karaoke Day! It was the 1990s in which Karaoke spread out of Japan and became the drunken Thursday Night bar pastime we all know and love today. And we're going to celebrate it! What, you didn't think I was going to let you avoid this one, did you?

Sing, drat you!

Please record yourself singing a 90s song about friendship, and submit that song to the thread. Our illustrious judges will judge the results and award points. The player with the most points will win a boon. The deadline for submissions is at the end of the day, and as always we will only consider the final submission.

But, there's one last catch. Our dearly departed friends should be allowed to join us, shouldn't they, in the spirit of togetherness and community? Dead players may make entries! if a dead player wins the competition, they will likewise receive a boon. To be awarded to them in the next CYOS game I run. That's right, they can get a head start on the field in our next misadventure in hilariously overpowered and unbalanced songs!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Ernie "forgot" taste cleared MMT. He "didn't read" where I said we should've voted CPig on a previous day. I've literally thought you were town or 3P all game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

the problem with this suggestion is that its timing is when cpig may have replenished his 1-shot deathproof!

it favors scum because the day ends and scum get to do their nightkill after losing n2

• Locked thread